1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Mana

Mana Under Girls

About the 50th single, yes it's most likely Mayuyu's last single, so she better be solo center ;_; I think they should limit the senbatsu to 16 members, they do too many big senbatsu nowadays, I miss the regular senbatsu. and for Mayuyu's grad song I hope it has even less members... Maybe 10, Mayuyu + Yukirin + 8 other girls all picked by Mayuyu herself. and lastly I hope the next single can have 3 "concept" b-sides with a mix of girls of AKB & sister group + 2 b-sides for Team 8 <3

For the a-side I hope it's a fun upbeat idol-ish song... but also a bit mature, with beautiful dresses and all. and Mayuyu's grad song should be a ballad of course ;_;

That's all <3

2. marioworldakb

marioworldakb Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    My wish is 22 nin, not too big not too small but probably 32 nin again.

Does Mayoyo even have 8 other close friends in AKB right now?

And I hope its pure AKB team songs but who am I kidding we don't even have a full team lol

=============================================

Iwa-P is here

DEYAHG3UwAEdVwA.jpg

https://twitter.com/Mayumi_mmm/status/884394517184380929

3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@marioworldakb Maybe 9 members would look better?

Mayuyu + Yukirin + Sasshi is already 3. Mayuyu is quite close to some other girls, she was paired a lot with Jurina before, so here's a 4th one. and I'm sure she'll find 5 other girls that she likes or that she talks to often. Probably mostly old gens though, and maybe Nako somewhere in there since Mayuyu likes her... a lot...

Mayu1.jpg Mayu2.jpg

[hehe]

4. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Mayuyu may have been paired with Jurina, a few times. But the two are not close.

5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Whoever airbrushed that Nako and Mayuyu photo should burn themselves

Anyways, unpopular opinion here, I don't think she'll graduate on the 50th single. That's like the last single of the year and she just announced her graduation. Don't think management is going to give up Mayuyu so quickly. I would say around 52nd single is the time she'll graduate and that makes it about a year from her announcement. Mayuyu doesn't have any urgent business outside of AKB nor does she want to get out asap so I think management will take a while with her graduation and stuff

Members wise for the graduation song, Yukirin + Sasshi is a lock. As for others, there's probably going to be Sakura, Jurina, Sayanee, Yuihan, some "Mayuyu successor", Miion, and some other members. Management always seem to put the front row with the graduating member even if they are not close so I wouldn't be surprised here. Mayuyu isn't super super close with her fellow gen members so she can't have a gen song like Paru did.

Edit: looking back, I feel like management was trying to make Mayu and Juri a thing after Acchan's graduation but Sasshi snatched that spot lol

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  6. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@hjr1891 I know they're not close, but if Mayuyu has to choose the girls for her graduation song, and if she picks more than 2 (because Yukirin and Sasshi are obvious choices) I think she might pick Jurina. Mayuyu isn't close to many members, so most likely she will pick the ones that she knows for the longest time.

That's if management let her pick the members. They better do :gavel:

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

50th or 51st I think (As a Mayuyu Oshi, I hope they give her both just to some people (Mostly here) off lol). I know they won't, but I would love that.

Imo, her Graduation Song senbatsu should be
    Team A: Yokoyama Yui
    Team K: Minegishi Minami, Mukaichi Mion
    Team B: Kashiwagi Yuki, Watanabe Mayu (c)
    Team 4: Takahashi Juri, Okada Nada
    Team S: Matsui Jurina
    Team H: Sashihara Rino, Yabuki Nako, Tanaka Miku
    Team KIV: Miyawaki Sakura
    Nogizaka46: Ikoma Rina

Of course the three people she is close with (Yukirin, Sasshi, Ikoma) Tbh, it would be a crime if Ikoma is not in her Graduation Song. Also the Juniors that have always looked up to Mayuyu (Jurina (Imo, they are close), Juri, and Naachan). People she has a good relationship with (Not close, but considered a friend you can say) (Yuihan, Miichan, Mion, and Sakura) and of course you gotta have her daughters in her graduation song (NakoMiku).

Can't see any NMB48 Member in her graduation (If Miyuki was still in NMB48, then I think she would have been that one).

8. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    Ya...I say nay with others if she doesn't have many close friends anyways, there is no point in filling those spaces.

I'm fine with just Sasshi, Yukirin and Mayoyo >__>

I'd say just have them 3 in it.

9. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

it would be a crime if Ikoma IS in Mayuyu's grad song, or any other 48-group song. She was given a kennin because Aki-P tried to rehabilitate his failed Nogizaka center and it just didn't work.

10. marioworldakb

Oshimen:
    Iwata "Sukinaso" Hina
    Twitter:
    marioworld929
    On a centering streak for the first 5 singles is a fail mmkay. She was given kennin cuz she was the most popular member at that time. Would you say Matsui Rena was a fail in SKE so Aki-p tried to rehabilitate her in Nogi lololol. And it was the cross group exchange kennin system which was a big fail not the member herself.

11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Actually, she wasn't. I don't think there was a time where Ikoma was the most popular member, even when she was center. Ikuchan was more popular, and back when Ikoma got her kennin, Maiyan and Nanase were more popular already. Ikoma got the kennin probably because she accepted it... I remember rumors of the other girls refusing the kennin, though it has never been confirmed. Overall Ikoma is indeed one of the most recognized faces of Nogi, probably because her face is quite unique (easier to remember) but she wasn't popular.

12. hikariayaka

hikariayaka Kenkyuusei

^Too funny. I bet you don't follow her/them to say that. Way back then, Ikoma was the most popular member of Nogi even if she was so hated by many fans. Popularity is different on liking you know? Maiyan, Ikuchan and Nanase may be popular at that time but only to the fans and not in general public. There was even a survey before that Ikoma is more popular than her group. Next is Maiyan I think? there's also Minami and Maimai but I'm not sure with Ikuchan coz it was a long time ago.

If you still don't accept this. Then bye coz I know you dont want to lose in a conversation. Based on your replied messages post to eix....

I like the idea of putting Ikoma on Mayuyu's graduation coz she's been a part of AKB48 group before and was well accepted by AKBfans. If Mayuyu wants it then we should just respect.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2017
  13. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

HAHAHAHAHA good one. Ikoma was well known...because she was center...but she was notoriously unpopular, her handshake results were dire. Well known does not equal popularity. It was when they started varying the centers that the group really took off.

14. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  15. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I'm so here for the girls dragging management.

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Maybe Megu should concentrate on building up her handshake sales. AKB will need them if sister groups aren't there to support AKB.

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

18. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

If sister group members didn't have to attend AKB handshake events then they potentially could run more of their own. At the moment HKT is limited to about 300/350k sales because of the current situation, it would be amusing if HKT (or another sister group) were to overtake AKB. I wonder how Megu would like that.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

But they have already, basically lol

Nogi selling 1 million with just 40 girls while AKB needs over 300.
    Keyaki selling 750k while 48SG struggle to get 300... :^^;:

I'm not entirely against the SG girls in AKB's senbatsu (what Megu is talking about), but apart from the SSK single (cause fans decide that), there should be a limit, imo.
    A girl per SG should be enough representation.

20. Qbam

Qbam Kenkyuusei

Other problem: many akb next gen member will graduate if this situation still continue. It is just a matter of time.

Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk