[GENERAL] The AKB48 Thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Kyobu, Jun 16, 2007.

1. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    I wonder if SURRY AND RERRY will become rotational characters.

[​IMG]

2. jmo42

jmo42 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I went back to check (& film the photo area), and there would need to be a few generations required to fill the wall again, assuming they're going back to 16 member stages.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  3. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Well, I don't think it's so tragic after 5 years without auditions it's normal not have the wall full, also not having the wall full is not the end of the world and really it's not that empty thb.

But we can solve the problem very easily, move the photos of the eitos and put it with the AKB4 teams and the wall is going to be pretty full, then remove the 2 cabinets of eitos which are on the opposite wall and problem solved. And if in the future they revive the team 8 they only have to put again those cabinets full with new members

For the 16 member stage, tbh, for me it's better the actual system, the girls have more screentime.

And thanks for the videos, really apreciate :1st:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2023
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Erbeon

Erbeon Member

Oshimen:
    Oguri Yui
    If You'll focus, You can realise, that unfortunately Eito's have already 2 photos in AKB4 wall and on a 8 wall.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    You are right, when I saw the videos on the phone I didn't realise of that, but now I see it on a big screen it's true, they are already on the AKB4 wall, but well, that wall has only 1 cabinet empty and 17th gen alone on another, the others are pretty full, if you put the upcoming 18 gen on the cabinet of 17th gen, that cabinet will also be pretty full, so thats only 1 cabinet that is going to be empty, as I say not the end of the world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Mar 4, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    @CHOKING ?

https://ameblo.jp/akihabara48/entry-12792142148.html
    [​IMG]

https://twitter.com/AKB48_staff/status/1631960577508773888
    [​IMG]

....................................................................................................................................................................................................

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1631957736522141696/pu/vid/960x540/GGW_M4DJMSRitm-7.mp4

8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  9. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    A little sight on the making of "Wonderland"

• Like Like x 2
  10. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Just a random thought while I was looking at the team pages on wiki48...

The current amount of members by team in AKB4 if we don't count pending graduations:

Team A: 17
    Team K: 14
    Team B: 14
    Team 4: 18

I think even if they promote all 17th gen (which probably won't happen since some of them are not ready), there aren't enough members by teams especially for K and B... it's also not a good idea if they have a big 18th gen, or if they do a 19th gen audition soon imo (I prefer if they take a normal amount of girls and space the gens so they can give them good promotion, besides those girls will need time before they're ready to get promoted). I think the best thing to do would be to go back to 3 teams tbh...

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    https://twitter.com/yuasajunji/status/1632763425972682754
    https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1632763328371265536/vid/1316x720/oikcU-jrC095kKKq.mp4

Don't worry, plenty more will get out of 48.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I almost forgot OUT OF 48... depending on the rules (if the selected members end up as kennin or only work in the other group), it would just be more reasons to go back to 3 teams but who knows what will happen in the show... Let's see how it goes once the show starts, and after the end of Team 8 and the debut of 18th gen. Lots of changes in the next months :shock:

About 17th gens, I love seeing them together and I'll be a little sad if some of them go to other teams. but I think these girls will get promoted first: Airi, Yukinee, Sora, Mizumin, Mayuu.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

@Mana They could, potentially, become the new T8 after their disbandment. Or, another idea, AKB stops promoting them into other teams and every from now on entering Gen becomes their own "team" (iirc isn't that the case with Team SH?). However, that would mean that with each member that leaves, the teams continue to shrink, gradually merging until the last one leaves.

15. Mana

Mana Under Girls

There's no way they'll make a new Team 8 o_o I think they called it a 'hiatus' on purpose, Team 8 most likely won't return but also won't be replaced. it's still the team that has the most fans right now and I think they don't want to make the fans too upset. it would be such a tragic marketing decision to make a new Team 8. and well, they don't have enough members for the 4 teams right now so it would make more sense to reduce teams rather than add one more lol.

As much as I want 17th gens to stay together, I think making every new gen as their own team would just create more issues ;w; I'll just enjoy all their moments as 10 until promotions.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    So when do they start?

17. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    I had said about this about months ago and I bet there will be at least 5 more graduation from Eito this year. Maybe if Kuranoo decide to graduate, just maybe then Team 4 will graduate with her.

Hey, don't forget our new HS Queen Erichan. She's one of the only two 17ki performing as under for team stage and she's now sold-out most of senbatsu members.

18. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

No, it's not. :^^;: Where do you get that idea?

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

That's basically how the Sakamichi groups work. The same can be said about NGT (after they disbanded their teams) and STU, which never actually had teams.
    Teams are basically obsolete in the current landscape where they are not getting original stages and whatnot. Back in the day they had distinctive images and sounds, but now... meh.

Still, I do like the idea of a whole gen being together for a while as KKS before they're separated. Now, 17ki as Team 8... nah. Better to promote them into the current groups and maybe keep Team 8 for 18ki (if they don't go back to three teams before that).

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's not Naru that's keeping Team 4 from being disbanded.