1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The BNK48 Thread

Discussion in 'General BNK48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Why don't you talked about K-pop stan try to talk shit about member and praise there idol for millions tweet compare to just these example??

2. welp

welp Next Girls

Kaew releases apology letter
    https://www.instagram.com/p/B1WPSlMnQ1V/
    I apologize for disappointing all of you, executives, trainers, fellow members, my family, fans and everybody who has supported and cheered me on. I admit and regret to the misbehave. It is no single happy moment for me since the news broke out.

During the suspension, I will reflect and correct myself. I will be more prudent on every moves. I am sorry and beg for a second chance. The trust may have been deteriorated but I will rebuild it.

I would like to thank to all encouragements. I truly acknowledge and appreciate them. I will grow into a maturer and stronger me. I will work hard and improve my skills and moving forward with you who love me on my sides.

Sincerely
    Kaew of BNK48

Coincidentally, Atmos, a sneaker and streetwear distributor has just announced a collaboration with BNK48. :lol:
    https://www.facebook.com/atmos.bangkok/videos/vb.1858004084498472/400765753908172/?type=2&theater

Baitoey R Siam was in hot water after exposed claiming someone else's convertible car was hers. That is the only similar big scandal. Her stories made hot news but not top trended on twitter 'coz she did not have big stan crowd supporting her nor there was a fight with K-pop stans, her image had never been that good, cheap singer selling provocative performances and songs.

Someone mentioned Meen's Hermes scandal but, it was not a case of IP right infringement, her Hermes bags were not fake. She did not pay tax for pricey bags she bought aboard. Still, tax evasion was not that big and uncommon of a crime. By your logic, she should keep evading tax and everyone should keep evading tax. Oh, and the admistration is junta too, we should not pay to the govt. Let's see how much the nation prosper with this mindset.

My theory why it has not been any other hot news over this is because other artist managements are different. As you must have known that Thailand artist management business is dominated by gay and female veteran managers, A Suppachai, Oop Wiriya, Wanjeab etc. These persons are more keen on fashion and closer supervise their celebs. They will warn if the celebs use noticeably fake products. These managers also have networks in fashion circle that they can borrow luxurious products for their celebs.

No. 7mangda doesn't stalk BNK48. Many wotas have noticed this. Almost all info must be tipped. The Maira X Suchart gossip most likely was tipped by an acquaintance of Maira or Suchart. This controversy of Kaew had been discussed on a fashion fanpage for months before 7mangda picked up. 7mangda has evolved into a platform to gather and publish negative info on BNK48.

Duh. The hashtag top trended after the topic had shifted away from Kaew and BNK the group and the hashtag was mainly used for following topics
    - K-pop fan is delusional and stupid
    - BNK's wota is delusional and stupid
    - The face of my oppa is natural

Whatsoever, it was true that the hashtag trended not because of Kaew's scandal itself but because it turned into wota vs. k-pop stan war and the war started 'coz K-stan was provoked. Besides, never I in anyway suggested the shit stirrer must be wota. I used a neutral word "someone".

Why talking about K-pop fans when the one much better at shit-talking on members is wota? K-pop fans don't know members as well as wota so, they don't have much info to diss. (Plus, they ignore BNK most of the time.) Wota talking shits on members they dislike is a much bigger concern. A wota expressed, since K-pop fans tended to be very young, their attacks were childish and not very effective, wota were older so, their attacks were more strategic and more effective. Some of them might have tipped 7mangda.

This scandal got quite some coverage on public broadcast
    TV3 morning news, ent segment
    Thairath midday ent news
    Thairath morning news, ent segment
    Amarin news talk
    Workpoint morning news, ent segment
    As I expected. This topic is much more interesting to the public than idol dating news but, dating has more impact on idol as wota doesn't take this as seriously. This level of media coverage has a lot to do with the hashtag trended #1 on twitter for hours.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    Please point out where I said she should keep using counterfeit goods or everyone should keep using counterfeit goods. I clearly did not say nor imply this - so please don't extrapolate my point using your own logic. Our logics are not similar.

I stated that what Kaew did is clearly wrong, and it is perfectly fine when people criticize it. What's not fine is the amount and severity of the bashing she's gotten as a result of this matter. It's completely out of proportion with the crime. There are some perfectly reasonable criticism, but many of the comments were filled with outright hatred, bashing everything from her family background to her character when they know almost nothing about her other than this incident. Furthermore, it's hypocritical because many of these people have numerous video clips & other content that clearly infringe on copyright posted on their Twitter feed, yet apparently see no problem with that.

Punishing a crime is fine, but it should be proportional to the crime committed. The kind of bashing they are doing is like trying to ensure she has no standing left in society. Let's condone cyberbullying and make sure these girls have no face left for any mistake they commit. Let's drive people you dislike to suicide in the name of free speech. Let's see how much the nation prosper with this mindset.

4. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I don’t think Kaew did anything wrong. These huge designers fully exploit and underpay their workers (who are sometimes even child laborers), and super overcharge for their products, keeping all the money to themselves and not paying their employees. And don’t even get me started on how they treat animals.

Kaew is getting to enjoy their designs without supporting such an exploitative industry. It’s the best of both worlds. I support her.

• Like Like x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

The reaction would not be half as bad if its not Kaew, who was basically using the rich girl/queen character and got popular out of that. She often showed herself using branded goods, giving branded gifts, even saying "I like using brandname goods". She became BNK's representative "rich girl" rather than the real rich girls like Kate or June. What she did to herself is like a time bomb waiting to explode and now that it did, her image is destroyed. It doesnt help that BNK48 is very strict with copyright issues regarding their products so it does look hypocritical when a member (a top member at that) frequently used counterfeit goods. Copyrights and intellectual property is a rising trend in Thailand as well.

This is just sad, I cant believe you are supporting people stealing others' intellectual property. Plus, counterfeit goods have the same or even worse working conditions.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. welp

welp Next Girls

BNK48 to move its fish tank to a new location.
    The Digital Live Studio will be moved to the 7th floor of MBK shopping mall. Location preview. The new place is very much more larger than the old one.

Last theater stage of Aom and Izurina has been announced to be on August 27, the performers' line up is as following. Their last activity as BNK's members will be a 2-shot event in October.

They are 2 logic fallacies in your statement
    1) "But everyone did it too". What is wrong is wrong regardless how common such action is.
    2) "But you did it too". What is right is right regardless who says it.

This is an article saying knock-off product is damaging to the nation's wealth.

Rather than online hate speeches, I guess what takes bigger toll on her mind is the condition of being exposed, her fabricated persona has been unveiled and it's very embarrassing.

Atmos has just announced a capsule collection in collaboration with BNK48. I guess you will be chill if peoples think BNK's product is overpriced and buy counterfeits instead.

7. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Comparing that to high end brands like Gucci, LV and shit is like comparing apples and oranges.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Wade & Wander

Wade & Wander Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    izutarina
    I don't know if you are intentionally misreading my statement or if you really don't get it. You are just making up these so-called fallacies & arguing against arguments I didn't make. No where did I say what she didn't wasn't wrong just because everyone said 'but everyone did it too' or 'but you did too'. I very clearly stated that what Kaew did is wrong - about 3 times now but it still seems like you're unable to register that.

What I'm saying is what Kaew did is wrong, but the public bashing is outsized compared to the severity of the crime. No one should have to go through that. You wear counterfeits, you get fined, you get some people criticizing you - fine. That's reasonable. But to get your name trended on number one Twitter for such a thing while thousands of people attacking you for everything from your image to your character to your family - this is clearly out of proportion.

When I pointed out that these people attacking her are also guilty of copyright infringement, this is not to justify her actions, but to point out the hypocrisy of the haters. It's ironic that one thief is condemning another thief.

It's honestly pretty simple & not that difficult to understand, so I'm going to assume that you're acting like you don't understand on purpose.

• Like Like x 1
  9. onego123

onego123 Member

You should realize by now that half of the time welp says stuff just to disagree with people. I don't hate you welp, but please stop doing that

• Like Like x 7
  10. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

I posted the same in asia fest thread, too. Hope that's ok to post again here.

BNK is in Shanghai now. Look like they definitely bring musical instruments with them based on this tweet.

Cherprang - violin
    Pun - guitar
    Noey - keyboard
    Orn - bass
    Fai - drums (get ones over there?)

https://twitter.com/ChillAgents/status/1164788623444594688?s=19

Hoping that they will do Give Me 5 and have that in the next single.

• Like Like x 2
  11. welp

welp Next Girls

BNK performed live band during fanmeet part of Asia Festival in Shanghai
    Mobile - Vocalist
    Faii - Lead guitarist, chorus vocalist
    Pun - Guitarist
    Cher - Violinist
    Rina - Drummer
    Niky - Keyboardist
    Noey - Synthesizer keyboardist
    Orn - Bassist

365 Days
    First Day

They practiced 3 months for this performance. Some of them had no music background.

Atmos x BNK48's capsule collection revealed
    https://www.facebook.com/atmos.bangkok/photos/a.1859096371055910/2184152818550262/?type=3&theater
    Models are Pun, Minmin, Jane, Niky, Nine and Wee

Product price
    T-shirt - ฿990
    Hat - ฿990
    Jogger pants - ฿1,490
    Socks (1 pack = 2 pairs) - ฿480

Nine has a face that will look good with heavy make up. Unfortunately, that is not popular type for idol. She can sing and play guitar well and, again, these skills are pointless to wota. Minmin looks net-idol pretty (and indeed used to be net-idol). She also talks well and seems nice. Unsurprisingly, she is slowly rising. The Her 5th place in the election does not seem to help Jane become more popular. Niky is getting prettier but in sexy way. I wonder if wota will pick up this type of beauty. Still, if she has passion and talent in acting, she can find a success with that look of her I guess.

:lol: It's same concept. They inflate the price with brand.

Why point that out? In no way such sentiment can help defending your fave in any circumstance.

It's simple and not difficult to understand.

12. welp

welp Next Girls

All RUMOR
    The title song and its line-up for 7th single has been internally announced in the night of August 28.
    The song is High Tension
    The center is Namneung and on her sides are Orn and Noey
    Jane is out, 1 or 2 member(s) of Senile Line is/are out

Music+Kaimook+Jaa unit will release 3 songs at once. 1 of which is original song.

1 Gen 2 member will leave by the end of this year.

13. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Another promo photo for upcoming Debut of this sub unit.
    pwzammbx7KT6rrua7XA-o.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  14. welp

welp Next Girls

Da heck. Another rumor saying
    The title song is not High Tension
    The center has been center before
    Music out, Kaew and Tarwaan out.

If true, it's guessed it's because Music had already been in a special unit and Kaimook should be out too.

15. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't give credits much to these rumors yet. They just guess it all based on circumstances.

One thing quite certain is that there was a real internal announcement of the 7th single senbutsu and song since all members were presented at the theater yesterday. Reactions from Jane and Kru Aeh's sns kinda confirmed it. For the details, who knows?

On a side note, Kru Aeh and other teachers make a cover verion of BNK48 which is pretty cool.

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    Cake just announced graduation in June's Birthday Stage today (30 Aug).
    She's want to focus on study in Masters Degree, and she's don't want her fans to worried and frustrate about her rumor anymore.

"I'm so tried, every times people spread rumor and lied about me."
    https://twitter.com/poyepoloye4/status/1167443328041811969

EDOcZWIUYAEKDbw.jpg

Her last activities is Handshake Event in 21 September and Her last stage in late of September.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  17. Merika

Merika Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takeuchimiyu
    Damn that sucks that the malicious rumors got to her :(

18. PunShark

PunShark Kenkyuusei

As a woman, I really feel sorry for her that she has to endure so many vile comments just because she is in a spotlight. Thai sns is so toxic.

19. welp

welp Next Girls

Fans noticed BNK's newer songs sounded much clearer. This is the credit of the new sound engineer. Previously, the office used 1 person to mix and master the song. Starting from Beginner, each task is assigned to a different person.

Cake's graduation seemed to be sudden. The announcement caught other members on the stage by surprise and her sold 2-shot tickets also have been canceled. Few days ago, 7mangda said Cake often was picked up after the practice by a man in black Lamborghini to the man's place. This man is not the man from Cake's previous dating news. Coincidentally, pre-debut photos of Cake drinking, smoking and dating a man were publicized. The timing makes many wota assume Cake was forced to graduate due to be black Lamborghini.

The rumor accuracy is close to 50%, too high to be just wild guess. Definitely, there is an insider source/are insider sources. The person also commented a day in advance that it would be senbatsu announcement in the day. We might still be in puzzle what happened that night if it was no rumor saying the senbatsu would be announced internally.

I suspect the office may intentionally leak the info. The marketing strategy of BNK is to create online buzz. The rumor is too accurate to ignore yet too inaccurate to believe. This condition makes fans widely discuss over the rumor and anticipate the official announcement more, more buzz for BNK.

The sport day to be postponed.
    After the heavy downpour, a part of the roof the the Huamark Indoor Stadium, the venue for the event, has fallen down. The reparation likely won't be finished by 5th September as the stadium is a property of the state and the authority takes time to do anything.

The authority has had planned to repair the roof since last month but no qualified contractor participated in the bidding.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2019
  20. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    BNK48 1st subunit "mimigumo"(Music, Kaimook, Jaa) first performance at Nippon Haku Festival 2019

IMG_2317-640x426.jpg
    Logo and character design by Wisut Ponnimit a famous cartoonist.

Set list
    01. Candy (Kaimook Center)
    02. Warukii (Musikii) - Music
    03. Heart Gata Virus (Jaa Center)

69241555_319787725478908_6147358757701370361_n.jpg px5oao6wca6XrWtkw6W-o.jpg

note
    1. Candy original costume is Kaimook's favorite among all AKB48 group costume, She's used to wear the original one on World Senbatsu Concert.
    2. Jaa got Hordeolum so she's need to cover her left eye.

more photo
    https://www.mangozero.com/bnk48-mimikumo/

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
    • Like Like x 2