1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    I hope that hiragana becomes an independant group and gets their own show, promotions etc.

2. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  3. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    And Sasaki Mirei becomes captain of Hiragana

4. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    What did she say in her blog?

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Talked about how impressed she is with Yuuka's horse riding, very touched by how hard she practiced and Yuuka's powerful performance out in the field. She is thankful for learning the hardships of horse riding and various information about horses she never knew before.
    She is very glad to be able to see the cool Sugai-san who do horse riding, a different sight from the kind and gentle Sugai-san who often visits the Hiragana to talk with them.

Then she ask fans to watch Keyaki Show, to pay attention to the cute choreography and cute lyric.

6. haruppiheart

haruppiheart Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Thanks for the translation! :)

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

if the video does not show watch the video here

The two of them are really weird it's funny lol

• MC "Last week they are various punishments including sniffing my socks as punishments" ; Katoshi "Eh?... I want to sniff it" ; Kumi, MC "EH?!" ; MC "Ah a weird kid has appeared"
    • Kumi and Katoshi shouting the name of their older siblings lol
    • Again, they are asked about the difference between Kanji and Hiragana. It's clear that even Hiragana themselves are a bit confused to how to explain the group to public. "Let's see um inside Keyakizaka there is a different group called Hiragana Keyakizaka who um acting somewhat separately" - Kumiko
    • When asked to give a simple explanation to the difference, Katoshi said that "Kanji is cool, Hiragana is cute". Hiragana is fluffy.
    • Watching Berika's acting, Katoshi cried and Kumiko is moved.
    • Kumiko dogeza-ed to get snack from her friends lol
    • The two of them went to see sakura, when they arrived in the park they couldn't find any sakura lol. Ended up eating their snacks while watching a tree with pink flowers.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  8. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Hiragana/Kanko/Stripe/earthmusic&ecology uniforms advertising video. From Memi's blog, where she calls the video "surreal" (approvingly). Kyonko, Memi, Neru, Katoshi (l-r):

9. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Kumi, Takamoto and Miipan on radio show (4-21-2017)

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ Listened to this radio

• Special skill: Kumiko whistling (like, very clearly), Mirei Chinese, Ayaka archery
    • Reason why they took the audition: Kumiko always like Nogi, wanted to be like them ; Mirei always like idols, decided to ty out Hiragana ; Ayaka went to Rena's graduation concert, wanted to shine brightly like her
    • Kumiko can do trumpet, sees people who can do sax as cool ; Mirei can do piano but recently bought a sax, have no idea how to play it so she kinda dropped the sax ; Ayaka can do koto
    • Fav song from 48/46 group: Kumiko likes Umareta Mama De. Still watches the MV occasionally. Likes Marika's smile in the MV ; Ayaka likes everything about SKE's Kataomoi Finally. Rena oshi ; Mirei likes Eccentric, esp the choreo and rap part
    • In the future Mirei would like to do acrobats with everyone, and Kumiko wanted to do comedy skit (with Katoshi pls)

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

• Kyoko is praised by the MC for her 'takarazuka or voice actress' like voice, asked whether she's planning to become a VA
    • Fans sending mails about what they think they will eat / do based from their voice: Kyoko eats rice, yakizakana (grilled fish) and miso while Mei eats Hotcake. Kyoko revealed that she doesn't like meat or fish, and that her primary food is pretty much ramen
    • If they are confessed to: Kyoko will turn down the boy in the spot with "Sorry but i want to follow my dream" while Mei couldn't decide and continues to say things like "Eh? Me? Really? Why? I'm not cute? This sudden? I'm embarassed~!" in kansai ben for about one hour.
    • Mei joined the rifle thingy club and calligraphy club
    • Kyoko at first said that she's in the going home club but then remembers that she joined calligraphy club once back in middle school
    • Seems like Hiragana never went out with Kanjis before (Neru included?). Kyoko and Nijika might be the first one!
    • Kyoko does think of becoming an actress but realize that her acting still sucks
    • MC is totally biased toward Kyoko's voice lol
    • Kyoko doesn't know what samurai is??
    • Kyoko getting praises for her low pitched voice via fan mails
    • Wareta Sumaho: Kyoko has a thing for 'old vibe' song so Wareta is now her favourite Keyaki song ; Everyone in Hiragana said they wanted to perform this song (Dream line up: Kyoko, Katoshi, Ayaka, Mirei, Sarina)
    • Starting next week there will be Radio Handshake corner to attract listeners to visit Keyaki HS, specifically Hiraganas!
    • Kyoko cannot eat egg too, unless it's melted and mixed into the (ramen) soup
    • MC noted that Kyoko and Mei are like sisters. Kyoko likes to hug Mei, then Mei said that actually she doesn't like to be touched suddenly like that.
    • Kyoko parents easily gave her permission for audition, the one who tells Mei about Hiragana audition was her sister
    • Their height: Kyoko 153.5cm, Mei 153.2cm
    • Kyoko graduated from her 'low pitched voice' complex, plans to use her voice as weapon

• Like Like x 1
  13. trueblue82

trueblue82 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    i just watched keyakitte ep 72 and 73 where the hirakeyaki members are featured....omg they are so interesting!

14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

15. Blitzius

Blitzius Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Did anything happen to Mei recently? im hearing something about a broken bone but..

16. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Eh? This is my first time hearing about that. She's fine and well as far as i know

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

Next week is Sarina, Memi, and Kage!

• Mirei: Likes sleeping & listening to music, likes omurice & calligraphy, forgot a lot of Chinese due to lack of practice
    • Manafi: Likes musical, watches a lot of it back in England, currently studying to improve her French
    • The two of them basically showing off their foreign language skill, sasuga 2 of 3 global Hiragana
    • Image from voice only: When gets 0 -> Manafi: cry and depressed ; Mirei: "Ahahahaha i got 0!" -> Both are 'on point' lol
    • Manafi is a single child, Hiragana doesn't gives muchaburi to each other but starts goofing around on their own
    • Not just MC/Talking, their acting is very good too. Man i wish they get more chance to practice their acting skill
    • Mirei, after being introduced to Kage, is currently into Slither.Io (Best player is Memi). If Kanji is into Tsumtsum, this is Hiragana's
    • Both looks up to Akanen, feel like her make up is really good & looked like the best person to ask about beauty products (spoiler: she is)

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: May 9, 2017
  20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea

• 20 sec intro Sarina: Bad at science, likes vegetables. Good at tongue twister ; Memi: Currently into cooking and reading books. Likes cute stuff ; Kage likes soccer, idols, & comedians. Supports Borussia Dortmund, fav player is Marc & Aubameyang. In JLeague supports Sanfrecce Hiroshima
    • Hiragana dance leader is Kumi. Worst dancer is Mao. Sarina said that Hiragana is getting better quickly from teaching Mao lol
    • Hiragana continue to impress with their amazing talking skill