1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Please remember Hinata Individual Handshake for Kyun will end in August, so i think 2nd single is probably around September

• Like Like x 1
  2. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    September? No way far too late. Don’t think handshakes will push it back that far.

3. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Well if you see hinata schedule, 11th August is last handshake for Kyun. I doubt they will release new single before that.
    I do think Keyaki will announce their 9th single first and Hinata after that, like they did in 8th single and debut single.

About Okinawa shoot, i doubt its for new MV, i think its for their variety program.

4. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

...or for the new Mechakari ad campaign. Summer fashion?

5. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@AlterEvolver

This is Keyaki's release discography from debut.

SaiMajo (April)
    SekAi (Aug)
    Futari Saison (Nov)

Fukyouwaon (April)
    Album (July)
    Kaze ni fukarete mo (Oct)

Garasu wo Ware! (March)
    Ambivalent (Aug)
    Kuroi Hitsuji was rumored to release in Dec

Very unpredictable based on Nogi releases.

Nogi and Keyaki have released their singles in the same month three times and Nogi being first. Sayonara no Imo and Futari Saison. Itsuka Dekiro and Kaze ni fukarete mo. Jikochuu de Ikou! and Ambivalent.

Keyaki usually release a single in April but due to delay in production Synchronicity took April and Garasu wo Ware! was already ready for March release. We can't predict Keyaki's 9th single or Hinata's 2nd single at this point with how things have ended up for Nogi so far in 2019.

• Like Like x 1
  6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hmm I’ll still believe in a summer single. Hinata are a big piority this year along with Nogi moreso because of graduations so hmm.

7. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Fans said that this tiktok video recorded in Okinawa, when Mii-pan on the ship
    [​IMG]

Finally she can go Fishing together, probably for HinaAi episode recording since in Snack Mao segment she said that she really want it. But many also speculate the 2nd single..

8. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Well but its safe to assume after nogi 23rd single, keyaki will release their 9th single and Hinata 2nd after that. Sure, we cant predict the months but i think its always nogi first after that keya and then Hinata.
    I just cant imagine hinata being first to release after Nogi in current situation:lol: Its too fast and Hinata still doing HS until August

Nogi will release in 29th May, Keyaki can still release single around July, after that Hinata

But i think Keyaki 2nd gen also need push too, that's they need to release 9th single soon

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. Rev4

Rev4 Member

@AlterEvolver There is still an album 2gen can show up on ;).

With how things have been planned for 3rd annila by splitting up concerts in 6 days between a month break for 2gen to learn choreos for new songs there is no time for a 9th single until Aotan comes back.

Promotion for senbatsu songs from singles since Kaze ni fukarete mo has begun. If we got Nobody, Kaze ni fukarete mo and Ambivalent in Osaka on all 3 days and Hiraishin, Moumori e kaerouka?, I'm out, Student Dance in Tokyo on the first day they are rather preparing for 2nd album announcement than a 9th single to send off their Kanji era.

It doesn't matter if Hinata release their 2nd single before Keyaki's 9th single if Keyaki release their 2nd album. 9 senbatsu songs from four singles and there are room for 6 new senbatsu songs on the regular edition 2gen can participate. Just due to the songs I expect a very gloomy album compared to first album. Brighter and cool songs were representative and darker/depressive songs like Otona wa and Kimi wo were few on the first album.

Hinata has already a 2nd single planned. Fortune teller predicted Keyaki's fortune last year it will be better in 2 years and get more stable. Aotan returns, 2gen has mastered all senbatsu songs excluding new unannounced songs, 2nd album, Keyaki Republic 2019... and later in the year when all that are fixed a 9th single is in the right place.

My vote for Hinata's 2nd single will come before Keyaki's 9th single is very strong. Nogi will also release 24th single before Keyaki does with 9th single. But if they announce 9th single I admit I was wrong. Predictions are never meant to come true always.

10. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  11. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Thank for the info and links. I meant to say thanks earlier but I've been busy and forgot.

So I came back from a work trip today and found a package from Japan with two penlights! I ordered the Hiragana 1st anniversary penlight and the Ambivalent penlight. I got them both from Amazon.co.jp. The Hiragana was actually pretty expensive but I really wanted it being mainly a Hiragana/Hinata fan. They both have the exact same 15 colors including pearl green. The pearl colors are basically just "light colors" like I expected. There is no light green or light pink but there is a light blue, and light blue and pearl blue are almost exactly the same. In fact if I switch to light blue on the Ambivalent penlight and pearl blue on the Hiragana pen light, they do look exactly the same. Now if I do pearl blue on the Ambivalent penlight and light blue on the Hiragana penlight then they do look slightly different. But only very slightly (light blue is a little more blue on the Hiragana light). The yellow is lighter than I was expecting. More like a pale yellow (or pearl yellow I guess). And apparently shocking pink and hot pink are not the same color. Shocking pink is more like magenta. I noticed in that graphic you posted that there is no number 12 color. Or at least no members or songs use it. Shocking pink is the 12th color.

Honestly I wish I would have gotten a Kuroi Hitsuji light instead of an Ambivalent one but I couldn't find any sellers that would ship overseas. What I don't like about the Ambivalent one is it has these yellow, green, red, and orange circles on it, which I feel like messes with the way the colors look. The Hiragana one has designs/text but they're black and white. The Kuroi Hitsuji one is also black and white. Plus I like the green color of the handle.

I'd still like to get a Kyun penlight but I haven't seen anywhere selling it. I'd pay good money for a new one.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  12. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'll just briefly mention here the strange doings relating to Memi's father, who is a somewhat well-known artist. His Twitter account was hacked, seemingly so it retweeted all posts people made mentioning his daughter (positive and negative). This went on for a few hours and then he had the account temporarily taken down. More info in Memi's thread.

13. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Some people reported that Hinata doing shooting in Yamanashi prefecture, Masuho town

Btw it was in the pool:omfg:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
  14. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    POOL? Oh we’re going Girls Rule.

Might be shooting for both the new single and a possible CM. In the separate sited locations.

https://geino.tokyo/hinata0517/

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Original tweeter says he was at work when friends told him and he was able to get away and go past the site around 4pm Friday, where he saw Memi and Aya frolicking in the pool. He's a Memi oshi, which makes me wonder if it's a wishful post, but I'm going to take it for now, lol. He says his brother told him he saw them cleaning up around 7pm Friday. Town name in Japanese: 山梨県 増穂町 (Yamanashi-ken, Masuho-chou).

[​IMG]

A look at Google Maps suggests that the pic is of Tonegawa Park pool in the southwestern part of Masuho-chou. The high blue thing could either be part of the constructed set, or part of the neighbouring golf driving range or tennis complex.

Street View shows the fences and the pattern on the low concrete wall, but not the high things -- although the satellite view shows that the pool has a lot of pale blue around it.... The poster said that there were hardly any people around, that there was security to keep people moving away, and that the shooting had a kind of off-the-record feeling about it.

Last edited: May 18, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Rev4

Rev4 Member

So according to 2gen Keyaki and Hinano in showroom there were 3 rooms for each group at Sakamichi Joint Audition. All participants had to perform Influencer, Saimajo and Dare tobe. If they passed that round they were moved to these rooms. I guess Konno and AkiP decided who will join the rooms.

They had to go through several rounds until the last round they will know if they passed the audition. Despite these three rooms participants were uncertain which group they will join in the future.

Speculations among Japanese fans that new members will join Hinata by next year due to some guy who had a source. I can't help but think 28 participants who passed the audition came from Keyaki rooms. There was a rumor who said Kanji will get nearly 20 members and Gana will get 10.

Not so much off with that rumor now when they began with 9 for Kanji and 1 for Gana. Remaining 18 participants from Keyaki rooms. They took a slow pace with this move. No rush. But in this case, Gana room from audition is now Hinata room.

I'm very curious how they will develop Hinata further. Will Kageyama join around third single as we keep seeing her on members blogs? Second single is definitely getting shooted now. I don't think they will wait. Nogi didn't in 2012. They released 4 singles in one year.

• Informative Informative x 2
  17. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Last edited: May 19, 2019
    • Like Like x 3
  18. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Katoshi in Mobame shared photos looks like she was in bus or something. Looks like they indeed did something somewhere.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Its interesting, but i also curious what happen to other trainee since they only accept 9 for Keyaki and 1 for Hinata
    I do think Hinata need more songs as Hinata, they have to release many single quickly

20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

18 is probably too much to swallow for Keyaki and 10 might be too soon for Hinata at the time when they were still Gana under Keyaki brand.

Next year would be perfect to join for remaining passers. Keyaki has now passed the test for Budokan and too many couldn't get tickets and need a stadium now for Republic. Next up is to release a single according to Yuuka.

If the shoot is already done for 2nd single Hinata will release in July. Keyaki will return to 2016 plan. Three singles this year unlike last year which was due to too many things happening within the group. Hinata is aimed to release 4 singles with how fast they have been working, I hope they don't burdened themselves. Since that Budokan situation they have been used to working under stress.

So regarded kks I read 3gen Nogi were kks until mngmt decided their time has come because we barely heard about an Joint Audition in 2016 after Hiragana Keyaki and next Joint Audition was 2gen Hiragana Keyaki in 2017.

There were many underage girls like Renka, Riria, Tamami if Joint Audition was the same as 2gen Nogi. No wonder they waited 3 years if Renka was 10 in 2013. But somehow it paid off to wait for 3gen because they got a lot of screentime compared to 2gen who had to compete with a rising 1gen. They will never repeat the same mistake they did with 2gen Nogi even if Seed & Flower LLC is a different mngmt compared to Nogi division LLC.

Konno is the CEO of Seed & Flower but he also seems to have a role in Nogi as executive higher-up. He does seems to have a position for event arranging according to an episode of Koujichuu.

• Agree Agree x 1