1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Lalo Martins

Lalo Martins Member

Oshimen:
    Kudo Riko (48), Takase Kurumi
    Twitter:
    martins_lalo
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Oooh neat. Hinata own section. Anyway idk that much about the members but my current Hinata oshimen (kinda) is Ushio Sarina. How does she doing? It seems she always pushed back by management (along with some other members, I guess?) But I hope she can get better position everytime. (And management would roll their position like what they do in Keyaki)

3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Exactly my thoughts too. Even Memi is being pushed back for some reason. I know I have said this before & some guys here didn't like it but with the great push Nao is having, her being the center of most songs, I'm afraid she is going to be the next Acchan or Techi.

But like with Keyaki, who also started with several members being pushed while others were laid back, but now has all the members busy (who knew Habu will be this popular), Hinata will also get to that stage. I just hope it's sooner than later before some decide to graduate for not being that useful, as they may think, to the group.

• Like Like x 2
  4. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    I don't think Hinata members are that weak. It is true that not long ago, Sasami revealed that she was about to graduate because she was feels like can do nothing, but along with the renaming, she made up her mind. I think the renaming of the group also affected not only Sasami but all of the members.

Nao received a great push cause the group need an ace, the figure of the group and with Happy Aura as their motto, I think Nao is the more suitable one for the center position at this rate. It's also possible for the center to change in the future but now, I think they will stick to this formation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

In term of job I think Hinata kids, most of them at least already appeared on outside job, even member like Mao had a chance to appear on Sanma Goten alone.

With Hinata personality its not that hard for them to get job outside group.

Nao probably will become centre again for 2nd single because like it or not, she is the current ace and her visual is selling.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I am not complaining though. Heck. I like Techi being center even if she becomes one again. Like you said they are the ace. What I am trying to say is, we saw what happened with Acchan for being centre for so many consecutive times and we are seeing how much hate Hirate is getting for that same reason too. I know that before hinata became Hinata, pple were wishin for Nao to not be like Techi but if she keeps being center, you can guess what will happen & from your words I guess you won't have a problem with her being center. I too won't have a problem with it. I will be glad if ppl will not hate on her like the mentioned two and if any of us are hating on Techi or angry that she has been the only center for keyaki the past singles, we will get to understand why they are chosen for center.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Personally, I think they are very, very strong in every way: beauty, variety, singing, dancing.

I don't see Memi being pushed back (yet). I do see her holding herself back a bit. From her interviews, I think she wants to have a somewhat normal life, with time for manga, reading, school, arts and crafts, lunch with friends, shopping, rest, and solo day-trips to the seaside. So that could end up interfering with her professional advance. I think it already interferes with her posting to blog and Message. No straight evidence, just inference from reading everything about her I can find, lol.

I would love to see Memi at centre, and I think she is Nao's equal as a performer (now, not before), but if I were management I would bring back Nao as centre for the 2nd single, to ride the wave and solidify the image. I'd put Memi on one side of her, but that's me: I think almost any member of the group could do well in the first row. Hina and/or Miku may be next up -- I even fantasize an all-young front of Nao, Memi, Hina, Miku, and Hinano/Hiyo-tan (in their white vests). I don't see Nao-chan as a fixed centre. I think there are too many others who are highly attractive and can do a good job of the Hinatazaka style. But watching live performances, I see Nao and Memi as the dancers in the front row who do all the moves, down to the finer details, sharply and with grace.

By the way, Manafi has posted a new pic of Memi with herself and Mirei in her Message. I talk about it in Memi's thread. Memi may not yet have returned to public events, but she is with the members.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Indeed some members might want to stay in the group but also keeping their 'normal' life by not being too famous. However, it's a hard thing to do unless they got more members so she can hide in the shadow. But looking at the current situation, people will keep their eyes on her.

I see Hinata kids got more talent. You can tell from their regular show. Like mentioned above, some of them had a chance to appear on quite famous shows. But they need to grow as group first before accepting so many offers for solo work IMO.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I think they will follow the same pattern of nogizaka with various centers. I think nao will be the center of the next single too but they have like you said , 4 capable centers when they need to rotate.
    But already there are various members in hinatazaka with individual jobs in comparison with keyaki.
    They have 5 exclusive models , participation in stage plays and members that are fixed in radio programs.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Naccho-chan is amazing. She is innocent and cute. I were on her HS line 3 times (1 extra with Miku-chan) and I love her talk. She receives you always with a big smile. Even with my girlfriend pressure, Naccho-chan is one of my favorites members since Neru-chan PR episode (Keyakitte Kakenai ep. 72).

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------------------

Hello all.

Here we can notice that Hinatazaka is a really strong idol group.

When they started as Hiragana Keyaki, that 1st generation was strong enough but when the 2nd generation joined, was just unstoppable. Was just matter of time to see their full independence from "Kanji". As I always says "the 2nd generation just woke up the monster".

I'm really happy with this beautiful and very talented group.

I don't think there is "pushed back" girls, because anyone of them can easily be first row or center. We don't think Nao-chan receives a really hard push, the truth is that she, was recommended by many members in "secret" as Toshi-chan auto exposed (and @ruggermcphee pointed well), to be the center because her natural charm. Nao-chan gained a lot of 'push' by fans, because they (me too sometimes) wanted more of her.

Is true Nao-chan is talented and beautiful, but she is one of the most humble idols I have ever met. You can feel zero egoism in her. I think that is why all members (and almost all the Ohisama) love her.

Even if I love Acchan, I think the push she received was unfair and bad for her mental and physical health. She didn't (nobody) deserved that treatment from management. We consider her as a "Super idol", but she suffered a lot and gained unnecesary 'antis' because AKS egoism.

Let's hope Sony doesn't make those mistakes with Hinatazaka. But I would not like to be in the shoes of management, because it must be very difficult to choose a center between so much talent.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. call me cubo

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
    Don't get me wrong dude. I was talking about tv shows, not the others. It's like dual-edge blade, can boost them up or sunk them down. I guess there are only a few of 'ordinary' people who know about them. My point is they still need to gain more fame as group before go for solo appearance on tv show. I do know about their appearance on Sanma Goten and Toppa File and they were good on those programs.

My apologies but the word "easily" you wrote there kinda tickled me. Not everyone is capable of being a center, there's a consequence and not all of them are ready for that, at least not now. Someday they will be ready for that, but there's time needed.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Wow thank you for the insight guys...:lol:

13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hinata will mirror Nogi with centre rotation. There’s at least 6 members who have centre potential and of which 3 have been centres. Nao as a centre for the 2nd single is expected and is a good thing. As it’s been said Hinata need an ace to draw in more attention and Nao is perfect for that. She has a similar aura to Naachan. Then there’s Kato who’s basically Maiyan’s doppelgänger. All this centre talks makes me want the 2nd single announced faster. Hope we get to see the senbatsu announcement this time.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Sarina was always very quiet in variety in the beginning. In fact I remember counting a long string of episodes (like 10 or something like that) in Hiragana Oshi where she never spoke a single word. She's gotten a lot better recently though, ever since her Snack Mao segment, and she's been talking a lot more.

She's definitely a "pure" type idol. You can tell she was raised well in a high-spec family.

Personally, I really like her voice, in particular her singing voice. It has almost kind of an electric quality.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

I read at Hinatazaka 5ch thread that created by a Nogi fans. He said that he started to follow Hinata recently and turned out to like them from the variety show, and said both group actually have similarities on member's character.

Looks like the thread already buried deep down since the main page was updated very fast, but I managed to write down the list :

Kosaka Nao = Nishino Nanase
    Kato Shiho = Shiraishi Mai
    Saito Kyoko = Ikuta Erika
    Kakizaki Memi = Yamashita Mizuki
    Sasaki Mirei = Hoshino Minami
    Kawata Hina = Yoda Yuuki
    Watanabe Miho = Hori Miona
    Nibu Akari = Nakamoto Himeka
    Takamoto Ayaka = Hashimoto Nanami
    Sasaki Kumi = Sakurai Reika
    Kanemura Miku = Itou Marika
    Higashimura Mei = Suzuki Ayane
    Kamimura Hinano = Kubo Shiori
    Matsuda Konoka = Nakada Kana
    Kageyama Yuuka = Takayama Kazumi
    Takase Mana = Inoue Sayuri
    Iguchi Mao = Wada Maaya
    Hamagishi Hiyori = Ozono Momoko
    Miyata Manamo = Itou Karin
    Tomita Suzuka = Akimoto Manatsu
    Ushio Sarina = Fukagawa Mai

I can relate almost all of them, based on their personality, appearance, talent, or favorite things. But for some pairing I need to look deep both of their characteristics. Like Mirei paired by Hoshino because both of them like bread and have happy personality, Meimei with Suzuki Ayane because of silent-type girl and their gap in variety, Miku-chan with Itou Marika probably because of their art style in design and outfit, Otake with Hashimoto Nanami probably from her unique skill that can recognize the members from their scent.

Some comments said the atmosphere they create in group is like a reincarnation of the Nogizaka's old-era when it's on their way towards the popularity (about 2014-2015). All of them indeed still not on Nogizaka level, but these girls grow really fast and who knows what happen next, it's really exciting to watch their development.

• Like Like x 2
  16. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Thank you very much for this. This is exactly the opposite of the impression I got from her auditions and haven't been able to shake. I thought she seemed arrogant. But I trust your observation, not least because (a) you have actually met her and (b) I expect you understand Japanese self-presentation better than I do. I've been able to learn to see her talent, now maybe I can get a better grasp of her personality. Her quietness leaves a lot to the imagination.

17. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I never liked that the "this person is that person" idea.

I've seen comparisons between Kosakana and Naachan and Katoshi and Maiyan, and maybe Sakurai Reika and Sasaki Kumi. But in what way are any of the ones even similar to each other? Like how are Hamagishi Hiyori and Ozono Momoko similar to each other? Matsuda Konoka and Nakada Kana? Watanabe Miho and Hori Miona (lolwut)?

Just let girls be themselves and live their own lives.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  18. AlterEvolver

AlterEvolver Kenkyuusei

Maybe her arrogant impression at first because she is shy person, i think she talk about this before on her individual PV. But looks like she grow up now and more opened, and its good.

Cant help if ppl think Hinata is more like Nogi, i can see why nogi fans also interested with Hinata, and i think nogi fans also contribute in Hinata sales

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Yes I agree, just share someone opinion since this is probably one of their reason become a fan of this group and easier for them to know the girls better. Just let them be, if that's what they're thinking of, everyone has their own way to shine and make them special.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Concert wise, they are definitely on par with Nogi's timeframe.

In fact Yoshio Konno is a high level executive of Nogi's concerts. Watch around 20:10:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yoshio Konno is CEO of Keyaki's/Hinata's mngmt so he gets the last words on making decisions. Back in 2016 when Keyaki was in their early era Konno got Keyaki on Kouhaku but before that TV appearance he wanted to give them confidence by performing in front of 13.5k fans at Ariake Coliseum. 2 days were sold out. Nogi did held their Xmas live there in 2014 when they announced Seibu Dome for 3rd annila.

With how things have planned out Konno seems to have it more easy with Hinata to make decisions. He has struggled with Keyaki to understand their colours. That's why people have spotted him together with AkiP on the last day of Keyaki Republic 2018 and 3rd annila at Budokan. They try to understand what makes a Keyaki concert outdoor and indoor because it's different from what they are used to.

So I think we will see Hinata at Seibu Dome next year on their 1st annila. They will have enough songs to perform at Seibu Dome next year. My prediction: They will perform 3 days Xmas live at Ariake and mngmt will announce 1st annila at Seibu Dome on the last day.

• Informative Informative x 1