1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Hinatazaka46 thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Mar 14, 2017.

1. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Simple logic, the first one said by the center (Katoshi) and if there's the second one, it's the one subbed Katoshi's position: judging from the picture, it's Kyonko or Mirei.

Why is it so hard? [hehe]

2. Remylittlechef

Remylittlechef Kenkyuusei

Hinatazaka46 is appointed as the ambassador of the Drone Race Tournament. This event will be held by Drone Tokyo 2019 Racing & Conference (DTRC) at Tokyo Motor Show 2019 this Fall. As an ambassador, Hinatazaka46 aims to expand the population of drone race athletes, which is estimated to be around 2000 in Japan.

sh_race_03.jpg
    https://www.itmedia.co.jp/news/articles/1908/26/news086.html

3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    I forgot to share here because we lose the main channel (content report). Sorry.

The attractive Suzu-chan and the angel Hina-chan in Yuugata Paradise. A chaos in the radio, really fun.

Enjoy!

if the video does not show watch the video here

Yuugata Paradise 19.08.26 Backup.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    3 Hinata shows. We’re being fed well

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    It's probably a mini-series.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Interesting interview in yahoo news about the identity of hinatazaka 46 (kumi,nao and hinano)
    Translated by @theblueslope

Can you even see us without Neru-chan? Is it over for us?" a talk on their identity as a group.

Starting as unders of Keyakizaka46, Hiragana Keyakizaka46, after three years of twists and turns, they finally made their debut as Hinatazaka46 whose debut single sold 480k copies on the 1st week.

Sasaki Kumi had a talk of, "We don't have a clear personality of our own yet."
    Kumi: "To be honest, we have yet to have the identity that clearly defines us, "if it's Hinatazaka, then it's this!"." Kumi: "Thanks to the brand of 'Sakamichi Series' we inherited that Nogizaka46-san and Keyakizaka46-san have built upon, we in turn received a lot of support."

Nao: "We aren't capable yet. Compared to our seniors, we're still very much inexperienced."

Nogizaka46 with their elegant atmosphere, Keyakizaka46 with their serious vibe, Hinatazaka46's bright, cheery 'Happy Aura' is a breath of fresh air into the Sakamichi Series.
    As a 'newcomer' (as in newly-debuted group) naturally they will only go up from there, and it's only natural that they will receive ridicules such as "they're only lucky because of the circumstances they debuted in" "they don't know what it's like to struggle".

Kumi: "For example, thinking "Oh they're having it fun and easy" now, I want them to, one day, think, "Hinatazaka is really great!""
    Nao: (nods in agreement) "It's fine to think of it that way. For us it feels like, "We'll prove you wrong one day!""
    Hinano: "I was lucky to debut and participate in our debut single in three months. In order to run after my senpais, I must not cause them any troubles."

While Sasaki Kumi's utterance of "we don't have a clear personality yet" can be seen as her being humble about it, the group's pursuit for an identity has a story of trials on its own. Born in the strange circumstance of Nagahama Neru's "special" case of entry into Keyakizaka46, she became the start of Keyakizaka46's first team, "Hiragana Keyakizaka". They began their promotion, but at some point for half a year, they had notable activities.

Kumi: "We joined with the thought, "We'll make it into Keyakizaka46!" but over time, slowly we began to think, we're different, we aren't Keyakizaka46-san. We came into that realization. "Which path are we heading into?" We weren't even sure but we continued with our activities.

Worried by where they truly stand in the grand scheme of things, they received an independent live & national tour.

Kumi: "The unity between us 12 have strengthened, the initial goal of becoming Keyakizaka-san became the resolve of wanting to work harder as "Hiragana Keyaki.""

In August, the 2nd gen joined the roster, but they were shaken by the decision that face of the group Nagahama Neru will be Keyakizaka's fulltime member due to her busy schedules.

Kumi: ""Do you even want to see us without Neru-chan? Is it over for us?" We were anxious over it."

Still, they have settled on a resolve.

Kumi: "That day will come no matter how much you worry about it. So the only thing we could do is to pull out all stops in relaying our performances."

2018 was a great year for Hiragana Keyaki. 3-days budokan, Hashiridasu Shunkan album, their own variety show, and their 2nd national tour. Then the Sakamichi joint audition happened.

Hinano: "I have a very gloomy personality, but when I see the happy world view presented by Hiragana Keyaki, I found myself smiling all naturally."

(11/02/19), Sasaki and Kosaka who were present in the announcement jumped in joy hearing that they became Hinatazaka46 with their sky blue color, meaning for them to jump as high as the sky.
    And with the Yokohama Arena debut countdown, Hiragana Keyaki was put to an end.

Kumi: "The curtain was risen for our start, but at the same time, it would be our last time singing "Hiragana Keyaki"... that was what I thought. It was a complicated feeling."

Nao: "But we also thought we couldn't just be here to be brought down by such lonely feelings. We stood on stage to properly deliver how we felt through our performances."
    Hinano: "For me, that day felt like a (school) graduation ceremony while also being an entrance ceremony."

Of course things weren't all happy for them. Following Neru's graduation, Hiragana Keyaki's center Memi had her graduation and Hiyori announced her hiatus.

Hinano: "It does feel lonely. But ever since I joined, I learn to take on things happily, no matter how hard it is."

BfyISYC0.jpeg

Source:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1167635350975463424?s=20

Original yahoo news article:
    https://news.yahoo.co.jp/feature/1426

• Like Like x 4
  8. kj23

kj23 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nakada Kana
  9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I've already retired from subbing. Don't have time and energy left to make a subtitle. :^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Kiku-chan and Otake-chan in Yuugata Paradise. Really funny and informative, but the craziness is in the air.

NOTE: The single is not included.

Yuugata Paradise 19.09.02 Backup.

• Like Like x 1
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  13. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    New MV is out. It's a different vibe from the first two singles but i think that is good.

14. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Is it just me or did the powerpuff girls join Hinatazaka?
    Untitled3.png

• Creative Creative x 1
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    • Informative Informative x 2
  17. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    Sooo, 4th gen incoming? Or would they make them 3rd gen along with Hinano? Or do a Mariko and make them 3.5?

Assuming that Hinatazaka picks up one or more of these girls, of course.

18. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Let's learn alphabet with Hinatazaka46:banana:

I just remember that Ayapuri didn't like velcro.[hehe]

• Like Like x 3
  19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or on her individual thread but here goes.

I'm so disappointed to hear about Mao's self-imposed suspension but I respect her so damn much for her decision. It shows maturity & bravery. Like, I think this is heaaaaaps better than outright ignoring her scandal and/or denying it. She's totally owning up to her mistake and taking responsibility. Looking past her 'mistake', I think this really shows her much she truly loves her group and respects her fans. Mad respect for Mao, and fingers crossed that she'll be back soon with her sunshine self.

And here's to hoping that the rest of Hinatazaka's debut year will be scandal/drama-free. Just worry for the girls' health because their schedules are so intense.

• Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

Great comment, I hope all fans have a same thought with you.

Kept strong, Mao-chan :)~~