[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Ehee

Ehee Kenkyuusei

technically its not a waiting stage(theres nothing(original) to wait for :^^;: )
    https://plus.google.com/108592604171173 ... GUu1Bmc3yU

最初はウェイティング公演という話だったんですけど、

私たち「ウェイティング」の意味がわかってなくて、

さっしーが気づいたこと、

それは・・・

「私たち何も待ってないじゃんっ!」 <--- sasshi :lol:

ということで、

秋元先生に相談して、

「博多レジェンド公演(仮)」になりました(`・ω・´)

2. Ermera

Ermera Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Waiting Stage :D
    let's see, what song will they choose? I hope there is something of a surprise from the songs they choose [hehe].

3. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

HKT members read Yomiuri newspaper and took a test. The high scorers of the test get to be on a commercial.

4. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^Who got the highest scores?

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Moriyasu and Miyawaki both had the same points in the elementary / junior high school category. Sakaguchi had best results in the one for high school students.

6. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

You're taking something Sasshi said seriously? XD

But in all honesty with S and N needing stages, not to mention A K and B were promised new stages this year... it might be a long wait for H :(

7. lovingakb48

lovingakb48 Kenkyuusei

Hi,I have a question.

Today at my school we had some Japanese students come to visit. It was an all girls private school that came and it turned out that one of them is a member of HKT48?!! :panic:

I have a picture of her and my friend remembers her name being Annai Chihro but other people are saying that's not true?!

Does anybody here know for a fact who she is?

EDIT:
    Also here is the autograph I got from her if that helps?

Attached Files:

8. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    It looks like your friends were playing with you. Anai is currently most definitely in Japan.
    Except Iwahana and Yamada, all the kenkyuusei are scheduled for a show either yesterday or later today.

9. lovingakb48

lovingakb48 Kenkyuusei

No, I know it was definitely an HTK48 member because the mentor that was in charge of the group said she was an idol in the group called HTK48 when I had asked about her. If it's not Annai it has to be some other member. I really don't know which member though.

10. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Since when are the girls in the country and for how long are they planning to stay? Also: how old would she have to be? I might have an idea, but it's pretty easy to check.

11. lovingakb48

lovingakb48 Kenkyuusei

Basically this is what happened. I go to an all girls private high school and my school has a ''sister school'' in Japan which is also an all girls private school. Today, a group of about 10-15 girls from that school came to visit our school for a day. We had an assembly and during the assembly, the group of girls from the school visiting did a dance for us and I noticed that one of the girls was very very good and performed very, ''idol like'' with her facial expressions and mannersims. After the assembly, I asked the translator that was with the group about the girl I noticed and asked if she was a Japanese idol back in Japan. She said yes and that she was in HTK48 but I don't remember her name at all what so ever.

12. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I've sent you a private message.

13. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    LOL the thing says Maria/Mariya.

14. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    That's what I told lovingakb48.

The only girl that could be abroad is Yamada Marina.

The members of Team H are all in Japan and busy with promotions for the upcoming single. That only leaves the kenkyuusei. They had one show yesterday at 18.30 and are gonna have another one today at the same time. So naturally those that are part of the line up can't possibly have been abroad.
    The only two members that weren't part of yesterday's show and aren't gonna show up today either are Iwahana and Yamada. Iwahana is only 13 so she sure wasn't at that high school and the girl in the picture looks nothing like her anyway.

Yamada has last been in a show on the 12th and has since been/will have been absent from five (including the ones today and tomorrow). Her last entry on G+ was at 11 PM on the 18th. She writes she just came back from rehearsal. So if that's true and let's say we assume that the girl in that picture is her, then she must have boarded a plane early the next morning.

Marina is scheduled to be in Friday's KKS show. So yeah... I'm not too sure about this. :wtf:

15. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Isn't it possible that the person who told you HKT got the groups mixed up and she was really from some other sister group like NMB or SKE? I mean, not everyone is super up on their idol jargon.

Might be helpful to find out where the "sister school" is located, if it's not anywhere near Hakata then that's kind of a dead giveaway I'd think.

What about graduated members?

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Signature looks like it says "Marika" and the pictures looks a lot like KKS Marika Tani. Could your friend have been off by a day or two about when it happened?

17. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Tani was part of the KKS show on the 20th. Considering that lovingakb48 said yesterday that they "visited the school today" the time frame doesn't add up. She would need about 17-20 hours to get from the US to Japan.

I think there must have been some misunderstanding. Yamada too has since posted on her G+ again,

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    oh well, i don't think it's such big of a deal if this girl is from HKT48 or not. Kenkyuusei have a lot more free time than regular member, and i'm sure loveakb48 doesn't have any interest about writing such statement if he wasn't honest about it. Maybe it's some hkt kenkyuusei that we forgot about?

19. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

Twitter:
    hrp919
    I'm not saying the user isn't honest about it, but that there's a high likelihood of something getting lost in translation and there being a simple misunderstanding.

I could write this out in detail for each HKT member, but as I said before there's only two members that could theoretically have been abroad since everyone else had obligations in Hakata or elsewhere over a 24-hour span.

The only member that could have been there is Yamada (and we'd have to assume that her G+ entries about being at rehearsal are false).
    I'd love to tell lovingakb48 that she really met a member of the group, but there's only so much of a chance she actually did.

The picture of the signature isn't helping. It looks nothing like the autograph of an idol / someone who is used to giving autographs.

20. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    HKT MIXI 130224, compared to 130212

Miyawaki Sakura 1477 (+21)
    Motomura Aoi 963 (+23)
    Kodama Haruka 882 (+10)
    Murashige Anna 882 (+21)
    Moriyasu Madoka 753 (+6)