1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Mio on rogue!! She's about to surpass HKT's ex-2nd! 1st gen are not getting as many increases like 2nd. Also Marika is easily breaking through as #3 2nd gen soon!

btw, this is the mixi follower change from 22nd, as important as mixi still is, it's no longer an accurate measure of popularity. It's really getting outdated. liek Mirukii who's on rampage on g+ and popularity right now gained a +4 in two days!! while Sayanee, the center gained 0 T.T And so the case with all AKB members including Kami 7 who are all getting decreases. I guess it's all due to the fact that people are leaving mixi as whole not just these girls' communities.

2. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I don't think either G+ or Mixi are an accurate measure of popularity at all. It's just interesting to see how those girls do relatively to each other. It might be a small indication, nothing more.

3. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

Well here's today's mixi XD (this is just compared to yesterday)

Sakura 1477(0)
    Aoi 962(-1)
    Haruka 887(+5)
    Anna 881(-1)
    Madoka 754(+1)
    Anai 725(+1)
    Chori 718(+2)
    Natsumi 659(+2)
    Mio 644(+2)
    Ueki Nao 506(+1)
    Shimono Yuki 456(0)
    Tashima Meru 434(+4)
    Kumazawa Serina 398(0)
    Wakatabe Haruka 354(+1)

4. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

[shock] my baby Aoi is second? What do these numbers mean though?

xoxo

5. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Its the popularity ranking and of course beautiful Aoi belongs there! :cute: :cute:

6. hydeistaby

hydeistaby Kenkyuusei

its just popularity ranking from japanese social network named mixi, so its not a total popularity ranking

7. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

Kyaaaaa thank you all for explaining <3

I never knew Aoi was this popular! [party]

8. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    ^ And yet when you look at her it's so obvious why she is so popular.
    Makes me wonder why she wasn't one of the girls pushed in the beginning. I mean Yuko, Sakura and Sayaka were getting recognition, was Aoi the 4th most popular member near the beginning of HKT's development? I mean i remember seeing a HKT SKE collab episode on Sekai Seifuku months ago, where they introduced several HKT members. Aoi wasn't one of them though i wonder why though?

9. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^And now she's pushed back even more. I'm guess neither HKT managements were fans of Aoi.

10. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    to be honest i didn't had a clue aoi was that popular. In hakata hyakaten, she was sticked to a crybaby image (she was crying all the time for any reasons). Maybe because she has a great personnality and she show it on stage, maybe? Also, it's hard to notice since she is in second line on hatsukoi butterfly.

Does people know how mixi measurements are done? I only refer myself to G+.
    And for the moment Sakura , haruppi, meru and mio are all tied up to around 800-900 +1's per post.

11. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

I'm really not that fond of "cute" girls, I'll take a cool or funny image any day over just plain cute. But I don't know...when I look at Aoi the moe sensor I didn't even know I had explodes and I can't help but ... love her... T_T She's so precious and adorable.

Aoi gets a fair bit of screentime in Hakata Hyakkaten, and she often gets really cute scenes. Like when Milky went there, Milky was already aware of Aoi's crybaby nature and said something like "Now Aoi, if you cry I won't give you my oshi badge" and Aoi tried very hard not to cry :D Freaking adorable.

I don't even mind that she cries over anything for some reason. I just think it's cute. I can totally see how she's that popular. She definitely has one of the cutest, if not the cutest overall, faces in the 48 groups.

12. fanservice

fanservice Kenkyuusei

So I did some research and

Sakura and Anna get the most comments; 1500 on average I would say but sometimes 2000
    Haruppi, Mio ; 1200-1300
    Madoka, Meru ; 1000-1100
    Natsu,Chori,Chihiro; 900-1050
    Aoi ; 800

And Mixi compared to yesterday.

Sakura 1477(-1)
    Aoi 962(-1)
    Haruka 890(+2)
    Anna 882(0)
    Madoka 756(0)
    Anai 729(+3)
    Chori 719(0)
    Natsumi 660(+1)
    Mio 650 (+4)
    Ueki Nao 506(0)
    Shimono Yuki 456(0)
    Tashima Meru 433(-2)
    Kumazawa Serina 400(+1)
    Wakatabe Haruka 355(0)

13. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

2 days ago Haruppi was on a 1300 ~ 1500 scale, and in one or two posts she broke the 1600 mark. Looks like Aoitan is struggling with keeping her popularity in both places. Anyways I did say that mixi is no reliable measure of popularity anymore, cause it's old and everyone's turning to G+, that said, G+ is also not reliable enough, cause it's relatively new. It still kinda shows you who fans show interest in though, but what matters is not the amount of followers or the rank, but how fast the comment bar fills up and the amount of + each post gets. I would say for HKT though, cause they have relatively few followers compared to AKB/SKE, they would still be able to garnish followers in both mixi and G+.

How mixi measurements are done is just based on how many followers the girl's page gains/loses.​

14. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    are you sure it's that new? Because now the subscription of popular members members are stagnant. I would say only sisters group keep on increasing.

When annya got 70 000 followers and haruppi 50 000, you can say a little bit who is more popular than who.

You can say "new" about meru for example. She is here like 3 month ago, and she has already 20 000. That's quite a lot in such a short of time

15. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Is Moriyasu Madoka Itano Tomomi's sister? Their face are very similar.

16. Selphie

Selphie Kenkyuusei

^^Yep I was talking about HKT in that case. But it's not just HKT, all the girls who are ranked very low and get even a bit of exposure , they'd get some good increases. Well even on a daily basis lots of girls who rank low yet get a lot of followers, it doesn't mean their more popular, it's just that their percentage growth in respect to their amount of followers, cause like they have more room to grow and get new fans while top members are already pretty known. In top position cases, you can't determine popularity based on followers only (some girls get their accounts later, others spam G+) but also look at the amount of +1 for each post. Cause honestly do you think Sakippe's more popular than Tomomi, or that Kitarie is more popular than Mayuyu.

Meru isn't the only one, JKT girls got the same kind of growth when they first started. Mio pawned everyone else, she started a bit before Meru and she's on the 24K mark, just today she gained +463 followers compared to Meu's +195, Sakura's +119 and Haruppi's +121. As girls go up it's harder to get a lot of followers in one day unless they're currently being pushed or post REALLY interesting stuff.​

17. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Clips of HKT48 performing in Fukuoka's Yahoo! Dome

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDdhTGHXCnM[/yt]

18. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    I noticed how the top 4 aren't there (meru,Sakura,haruppi,sasshi). Could they maybe be filming the pv for AKB's next single? [shock]

19. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Hmmm I wonder the same thing. [wonder]

I do love the KumaRina center. The way I se it Serina should be a front girl also. She has been centered when the main members are absent or gone for the moment so doesntthat count as a small push somehow? [wonder]

We will see soon I guess.

I love the performance everyone looked good and filled with energy. :inlove:

20. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Yeah, this was cool. Serina took the center a lot too.