1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE HKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General HKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Nov 27, 2011.

1. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't take this poll too seriously. Sample size is small and it's not random (Female College Students only).

2. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Looks like the former. From 3rd place testimony, there's many who remember the time they watched live concert of them. Also on the review part, the writer admit that reputation helps several old names to remain a powerhouse despite past their glory times.

100 person with specified criteria(Female college students, at least have watched live concert of certain idol group) are actually decent size. The main problem is how the survey carried out with points only for the top 3 and without sub-table listing of reason a live concert are considered a favorite, literally generalizing the main question in broad term. Oh well,.. :flower:

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    But I thought C-ute was said to be quite popular among female fans?

4. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

HKT48 is going to to perform in the NMB theater 5/9 and the SKE theater on 5/14 and 5/15
    http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-12156265199.html
    http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/theme3-10046448865.html
    http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/theme2-10046448865.html
    http://ameblo.jp/hkt48/entry-12156159467.html

5/9 TeamKIV: Theater no Megami
    18:30 JST
    Cast Member: Imada Mina, Iwahana Shino, Ueki Nao, Ota Aika, Kumazawa Serina, Shimono Yuki, Tanaka Yuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Tomonaga Mio, Fukagawa Maiko, Fuchigami Mai, Murashige Anna, Motomura Aoi, Moriyasu Madoka, Hokazono Hazuki, Yamashita Emiri.

5/10 Himawarigumi: Tadaima Renaichuu
    18:30 JST
    Cast Member: Akiyoshi Yuka, Aramaki Misaki, Imada Mina, Iwahana Shino, Ui Mashiro, Ueki Nao, Kumazawa Serina, Kurihara Sae, Shimono Yuki, Tanaka Yuka, Tomiyoshi Asuka, Fukagawa Maiko, Hokazono Hazuki, Murashige Anna, Yamauchi Yuna, Yamashita Emiri.

5/14 TeamH: "Saishuu Bell ga Naru"
    13:00 and 17:00 JST

5/15 Himawarigumi: "Tadaima Renaichuu"
    13:00 and 17:00 JST

Don't forget tonight is TeamH's "Theater no Megami" shonichi at 17:00 JST
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?...ater-no-megami-2016-05-03.15063/#post-1182103

I am so glad I get to see TeamH do "Saishuu Bell" one more time. During these time, I really wish HKT would do theater revivials once a year just like AKB did. It would be really nice to see some of those old stages again.

On the new theater, I really like how big the theater is and how close the performance resemble a mini live. The thing I am worried about though is how narrow the front stage and secondary stage are. Members sometimes look like they barely have room to maneuver during teams songs.

Edit: @hjr1891, Updated, I just saw the update on the HKT Ameblo.

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  5. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Only the one show in Namba?

This. Those partitions in the back of the stage don't help. They should do away with those, tbh

6. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

A few years back they were. I feel they faded a lot since then. Hello pro is changing its image with fresh new groups and pretty much gutted out MM. They even disbanded BerryZ Koubou. C-ute is the last of the old HelloPro.

7. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    BTW I translated the lyrics of some HKT songs which translation is yet to be in Studio48.
    Check them all here: http://kuroiyuki88.tumblr.com/tagged/lyrics

Ah I see. At least Buono! is making a little comeback though so I'll just be content with that haha.

8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

Last edited: May 3, 2016
  9. JeijeiFin

JeijeiFin Kenkyuusei

10. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

I realized that I haven't seen that many HKT concerts, most just stages. What are the top must watch HKT concerts?

11. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

I would say solo Budokan 2013, 7 Prefecture Tour: Oita, Super Saitama 2014, Arena Tour Seaside Park, and Yokohama Final Day 2 Evening. Those are my favorites.

12. jessiejinx

jessiejinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu (Cuca)
    wait what buono! making a comeback :O

13. Yukinon

Yukinon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    If anything C-ute is probably more popular with girls now I would think. They have built up a more cool image then in the past and their sales are pretty stable around 60k each single release.

14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

15. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i really love those white costume. Everyone look glowing. And Haruppi really look like a fair center during performance.

They are getting better at music performance.

16. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^basically Jiina narcissism resurfacing, so much the tsukkomi are strong with this one. Or there's another part?

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

at first TM Revolution was teasing Nakama Yukie on her flat chest (it's a running joke, you can see it in series called Trick, for example). then Jiina was playing narcissistic and saying that her beauty is on World's level and #1 in group. then the host revealed that the actress Jiina respects is actually Nakama Yukie. and Jiina is like "yeah, I was looking forward to our meeting, but I was sure you didn't know about me..." (she didn't, lol). and then when Jiina was asked if she has any questions to Nakama, for example, how to become this pretty, Jiina said "I have flat chest too..." (everybody laughs again)

it even got a topic on akb48times.

=======

HKT at the beginning of AKB48SHOW

http://48videodouga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-4159.html

19. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    HKT48 Official Website stops loading after a few elements added, it won't load any further.

20. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Main page and profile pages all work fine for me.