[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    I think that's Naomi if you judge from hair and the last scene where the girls were sitting (she's second from the right side)

2. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Thanks Vicz48 & razgriz1011, I thought that may have been Naomi from hair colour too but then when she jumped in the water, I started to think maybe it was Melody again.
    But from the "go sweat" full photo, yup, it has to be Naomi from her clothes.

3. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    wow, this CM is really good. it really looks like japanese CM quality-wise. they're all so gorgeous. :inlove:

I hope their next single is Manatsu no Sounds Good with english ver. also included. Really looking forward for it!

4. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    No one make thread for Manatsu no Sound Good?
    It's not usual for 48G to make MV which set in a beach without bikini :D

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I think their english sounds better in Managuu than Koichun english version :XD:

Btw i remember this photo

[​IMG]

Because they wear t-shirt and shorts in CM, so maybe this costume is for Managuu MV? :p

6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^ I think it might just be Pocari Sweat version 2, it seems like the same location with those blue and white fabric tube flags? in the background.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i was shocked when i first saw the CM on TV xD

Managu english version~! I wonder whether they will release an english only or also with the indonesian version of it, even tho i prefer english version only

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    to make a Single release thread we have to wait for the official announcement from JOT first you know...

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Interesting survey from IIMS yesterday

http://ow.ly/i/3h1zw

@awesometrics

Jelang penutupan #IIMS2013 , ada yg menarik dr hsl monitoring kami slama 19-28 Sept. Honda adl terpopuler @IIMS_2013 @DyandraPromo @hondaisme.

Popularitas Honda melonjak krn didongkrak show JKT48 mlm ini di Honda booth #IIMS2013 @IIMS_2013 @DyandraPromo @hondaisme @officialJKT48.

Brand Honda jd populer kalahkan Toyota ke posisi ketiga. Brand Daihatsu kedua terpopuler #IIMS2013 @IIMS_2013 @DyandraPromo @hondaisme.

Honda become more popular since JKT48 performing at their booth and they beat Daihatsu-Toyota popularity because JKT48 [clap]

10. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

somehow it feel like cheating if u use jkt as ambassador. :D

Honda sure take a perfect plan

hmm... the costume like futari nori no jitensha, it just white though

11. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    So Gitcha, the girls' dance instructor, has resigned..
    Thank you for teaching the girls in this amazing *and sometime hectic* 2 years

12. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    Really?

She has been with JKT since their formation, and somehow, her attitude reminds me of AKB48's first sensei. This news of resignation felt like a member's graduation tbh.

Well, you will be missed Gitcha-sensei! Thank you for everything!

13. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

yes, now its only iinkawai, i hope there is any subtitute. :(

btw, the flow just so fast lately, first the new manager, jkt48 program hiatus, and then resigned staff (and its very important staff). what's going on

14. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ and don't forget Don, he's one of JKT coreographer as well

15. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    let's not get to any negative thoughts now...at least the reason Gitcha-sensei resign is because she's pursuing her Master degree...and about the new manager (which i heard is a She),let's hope she'll be better than Jiro :)

16. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    No worries on the things, except the TV programs' hiatus.

Remember that JOT had been around for sometime now. If it's time for a 'reform' (which all of us had demanded for a long time), then I believe that the time is now. New managers, new choreographers, etc... we shall hope that this changes will bring positive effects on JKT48's progress in Indonesia.

Let's stay positive, and hope for the best.

That's a good reason then :) I'm kinda hoping for Gitcha's comeback later after she finished her degree.

The person that you've called as 'new manager' is Mifumi Kato. She is not a 'new manager' at all. In fact, her name is listed as JKT48 GM on the CD covers since RIVER - alongside with Jiro Inao. So she had been co-working with Jiro-san before being appointed as a 'new manager', although I can't make sure whether she did replace Jiro-san or still acts as his second-in-command.

Nevertheless, her role as a GM had been exemplary during the last HS event. Her direct involvement in managing the event on the field gave a fresh hope for everyone. Not to mention that she's pretty nice to fans, too.

We can expect good things from Mifumi Kato-san if she is indeed appointed as JKT48's GM.

17. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    she's the one on the left,right...?
    [​IMG]
    you're right,i think i saw her on the ticketing entrance at the tennis indoor concert...she's very active willing to handle field stuff by herself [nod]

18. IXA

IXA Member

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Ixatsu
    just watched their concert in Banjarmasin , the city that located just next to my hometown (approx 30 kilometers) here's the view behind my seat [​IMG] and the whole stage [​IMG]
    i can't exactly remember the songs but some of them are unit songs , himawari , junjou shugi , idol nante yobenaide and higurashi no koi .
    Too bad the ticket management wasn't professional enough , me and my friends got the same number seats with the other fans , fortunately after a little bit talk with the staff , he let me and my friends sit in the third row :lol:

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ there's a thread for JKT48 concert tour viewtopic.php?f=46&t=6773

http://m.jpnn.com/news.php?id=193420

In Banjarmasin concert press conference, Melody said JKT48 will release a new single but she's not sure if Summer Love Sounds Good will be their next single or not. And she's can't wait to perform Summer Love Sounds Good in front of their fans :XD:

20. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    It seems a little silly to release Summer Love Sounds Good as a single in October. :wtf: