[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    and now fans are persuading her to audition for JKT 3rd Gen
    but she doesn't seem interested...
    even JKT48_story said that she look like Mayuyu -___-

2. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

If JKT win more prestigious International awards maybe it will reduce racist comments about them, which actually and sadly coming from fellow Asian :)

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Haven't seen the video yet

I still remember when fans tried to encourage that kid from Idola Cilik to join JKT48 when she grow up lol

I actually agree with saniam. It is better if JKT focused to get more recognition in Indonesia first before trying to compete in International Market.

4. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Yeah right now we have to focus to make JKT as Indonesian AKB first, because JKT is still not being considered as AKB level in Indonesia. JKT is still underdeveloped though. There are still so many blanks to be filled by JKT to make itself as Indonesian AKB. But it's not bad if JKT in the international music industry is starting to be developed now.

5. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    This Dahsyat chick does look a bit like Mayuyu.

6. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

They need to make more of fangirls aren't shy to come to theater 1st, and I (personally) think "Ladies and Kids Show" is a smart move from JOT (I don't say this often [hehe] ) ... There are lots of obstacles to get girls to the theater, like umm ... most of them are ... what can I say here, well intimidated by Boy fans, I don't know why, and not to mention that in Japan although everybody said that AKB is Idol for everybody, but the image are everybody means boys and/or middle aged married/unmarried man. I'm not generalizing it, at least that's what I caught from some friends, and even my sisters, although they love AKB & JKT, making them go to the theater is a very challenging task. That's why I salute to every girls who have the courage to feel the theater experience.

7. leoniczala

leoniczala Kenkyuusei

long time not logged ini after Acchan graduated.. and I already give up about all Idols.. but.. I'm back, thx to HarukaN Smile and her "Fortune Cookies" :awesome: :awesome:

Well, least said, I was already underestimated this JKT.. as the 1st Idol Group at Indonesia, then the early member even didnt know what (Japanese) Idol meant to be.. I said.. OMG, this team was a Joke..
    but when I looked back back to this group (once again, thx cause Haruka's Naughty Act to master Deddy Corbuzier) I looked again, firstly with KFC.. and.. I regret that I miss their every event, TV Show, and the most I regret it because I miss their appearance and KFC's fans flash mob in my city (SUB) :fp: :fp:
    (i thought KFC is Kentucky Fried Chicken, I surprise, waow how great that 48family have a contact with KFC :^^;: )

Well, I dont know is it because I too long leave the Idol's World or is it because JKT48 is have an unique characteristic than AKB48..? I just felt I saw the early age of AKB in JKT.. The spirit, the power, the struggle and the most important is.. the relationship with fans.
    JKT is Indonesian AKB..? Well, in my opinion.. JKT have more unique characteristic than AKB..
    1. JKT have a mixed race of members.. (they have Sundanese, Javanese, Balinese, Chinese and even Japanese, etc, which combine in one flavour where they show they own strenght personally)
    2. Indonesian tounge :XD: a little diificult to explain, but from a rumor that i ever heard, Indonesian people is easier to learn and speak foreign languages, it showed at KFC English version... When I hear Haruka's voice.. Waooowm, although she sung 1 sentence, her English was good and clear... I just assume it is because she learn Indonesian language LOL... (know we already have an Idol which could speak 3 languages, go HarukaN [rock] )
    3. The spirit.. eventhough 2 years ago when they first bornm they still amateurs and lack of experience, now I felt their power, their spirit, as when AKB born they face another Idols, now I could see that today, JKT face AKB.. [rock] .. although the winner still Aki-P :^^;:
    4.(personally opinion) I thought the person who change JKT totally was HarukaN/Harugon.. because of her clumsiness, naughtiness, loveliness of eat, and her willingness to learn Indonesia, especially that she is a foreigner! And she could mixed with the members, that make a non-fans (or you could said semi-Hater is okelah :^^;: )like me could feel happy to her, and its just an opening to watch the Full JKT.. :D :D even Deddy Corbuzier search to bully her in his show LOL.. very miss the HitamPutih( vs JKT48)show, it's very funny.. LOL
    5. OOh and one again... I still think that all JKT members still dont know "How to be A Japanese Idol" LOL, but they already show what are they themselves.. that is the power of Indonesian Idol.. LOL :XD: :XD:

well, that is just my opinion.. thank you :inlove:

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    trust me, JKT fans should stop staring at female fans. #imo creep me out

9. saturn

saturn Kenkyuusei

you know why we staring to female fans...

because you girls are so beautiful :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

sorry for my bad english... [blush]

10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    lol. Well, there is this 'stereotype' where people tend to call those who liked an All Girl Music Group, especialy 48group as "lesbian" (Which is weird since they didn't call those Korean-Girlband fans that). This might also give effect since people wanted their friend to stop calling them so

oh, btw, welcome to Stage48!

11. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

That's exactly what I'm talking about, the reason those Korean-Girl bands fans don't get that stereotyping is because their fans images are base on teenagers and young adults any gender. Korean-Girl bands also know for their sophisticated "beauty" [hehe] , physically and choreographically sexy, liking them means you're cool because every girls wanna be "perfect" like them; while 48Gs fans = Boys, Middle aged married/unmarried Men, H ... so if you're a girl liking 48Gs means you're abnormal, lesbian, etc. While actually all of the girls would say "48Gs : Cute, Funny, have very nice songs with good lyrics about everyday's life that we can relate to, rarely do over-tune [hehe] , admire their hard work, get to see the ups and down, friendships between members, they are just the same like us, chasing our dreams ,wanna meet them, wanna come to their HS / signature or whatever events the're holding, wanna see their performance and cheering them on stage, but .... i'm a girl, i'm not middle aged H men" ........... so there you go [speechless]

12. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

hmm.. i don't know there is such opinion. sounds unfair, can't imagine how it feels like. you girls sure quite patient to still be here.

maybe they think like that because some of sistergroups's PV like hebirote,etc. is like *iykwim. they look it one-sided only

13. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Well, girls are much more common around the theater right now. I believe you girls shouldn't be that afraid anymore since there are more fan girls now than it was before. So why don't join and liven up the party?

I don't know about the 'boys staring girls' thing though. A friend of mine (she's a girl and a theater regular) never mentioned any of these things. She even often hangs out with the other fan girls and fan boys.

However, I know that things were different for those who go to watch for the first time. It's a logical feeling if you are a girl amongst the sea of males. One solution I can spat out is: to go with a friend who is familiar with the theater, or go in groups. I do this when accompanying my friends - all boys - who were theater first timers. It's more comfortable than when you went alone.

Personally, I wouldn't mind having more fan girls around. Girls were like an oasis in the large desert - which is maybe the reason why many eyes would look on them. It was such an odd sight in the past, but gradually, everyone's getting used to it.

BTW, I spotted a female slot in the ticket application now. Could be good in encouraging female fans.

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Last year that's what happened to me. That time JKT is still 'not this popular' and i wad the only girl that time. A girl with her friend did come, but come to buy the OGB only and quickly walk out. While i stayed for a moment to ask several things to the staff.

Panic attack. I was surrounded with males. all staring at me.

This december i will visit the theater again. I do believe that things have changed as JKT have more fangirls by now

15. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    If you look around the threads here, you'll notice the description that the people lining up in Don Quijote are mostly young adults. The stigma that only salarymen like the 48 family is no longer valid-- NMB48 has a large fanbase of girls because you don't see a lot of girl groups from Osaka(+Yamada Nana is the sister of a famous Johnny's idol), Miichan has an increasing number of female fans due to her ikemen look as she cuts her hair, and when you see the background of most of All48 concert, the crowds are mostly young men with some women squeezed here and there.

JKT48 is exactly the same as AKB48 when it comes to their target market in their early years. They go for a niche market first-- otaku, or nerds-- because these kind of people are the most loyal, with enough number and disposable income to let the group survive for a year or so. Then they expand; college and high school students that get easily excited and need entertainment; girls that want role models to look up to; etc. In my opinion, JKT48 is growing, meaning that they're trying to expand their influence in Indonesia.

You can see that they have succeeded somewhat, too. When I went to my first theater, there was only one other girl aside from me, and she was dragged along by her brother :^^;: Thankfully, a pair of sisters and three other girls were present in my third theater show (two, three months after my first), and I get to convince my fangirl friends to come watch the show after countless attempt to convince them that "You can just ignore the boys-- no, they don't smell that bad, they're pretty civil, they won't push you and stuff." lol

EDIT

:D :D :D :D :D

lol my friends and I were sweating by the time we reached the theater because of people squishing us when we were lining up; our hair were messy and we were wearing loose shirts +tattered jeans (we go straight to fx from college, all the way in Depok), so I doubt that we were "so beautiful" as you put it. :XD:

16. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Lmaoooo I just saw this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    [yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pkaHfoXUDo[/yt]

17. daydreamerzz

daydreamerzz Kenkyuusei

In my room, writing prenlets to Nobi-chan~
    ^
    What the heck ? :XD: :XD: They even chanted hahahhah :XD:

You don't know how much i agree with youuu [hehe]
    That is so true, at the beginning, my friends said that i was like that, whereas a friend of mine who's an snsd fan, and a really hardcore one, is considered normal [speechless] But it's gradually changed now, maybe cause there are a lot of fangirls now ? [clap]

18. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^
    It changed because now many people had a better knowledge on "What 48group/Idol Group is" [hehe]
    Maybe, they also have a female friend/relative who happens to be a 48 fans too! Knowing this, they stopped xD

19. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^ The positives of being a girl in this situation... you're a trend setter kinda!

Kpop gets to be sold and promoted as "cool", dance choreography girls want to replicate... and the idols tend to have a cringe response when it comes to acting cutesy, like: "We're in on the joke, aegyo is lame but you hafta do it as an idol".

Whereas Jpop, everyone is doing cute things - they just *are* cute. I think that's where the confusion comes in with girl fans at times. The members are winking and smiling cutely, Gomen ne Summer choreography, is that directed at boys or girls? The mindset seems to be that "girls only act cutesy for boys" but the girls are also entertainers, it's kind of perfectly normal they appeal to both genders.
    Glad the fangirl fanbase is growing, that should make the members happy; acceptance from their female peers.

---
    I liked your post leoniczala, it's interesting to be privy to a post from someone living in Indonesia, a general AKB48 fan and coming into the JKT48 fandom "late" - drawing on comparisons and things that stand out.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Heard that someone hacked one of the girls official account today. Is it real?