1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

dats rite..
    n then mova miracle, ochi miracle, cleo miracle (no offence guys.. :p ) etc...

2. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

3. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    that part is similar to when Acchan wants to announced her Graduation at Saitama Super Arena

4. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    seems like melody knew that stella would announce it. the only thing that I do not understand is why she tell melody instead her best friend, haruka. I know there are some reasons why she talk to melody instead of haruka. but I just don't get it. haruka must felt so devastated at that time. not that I complaint. just wondering :)

5. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

The Laksani sisters and The Winarto sisters are BFF since the very beginning and Melody is of course their highly respected nee-san, not just for the Winartos but also for other members as well. From that field report I think that Haruka sort of knew ...

6. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    I agree
    From the fan account (how I've been reading it):
    People who knew: Melody
    People who knew/suspected but didn't know when it would happen: Haruka and Sonia
    People who didn't know: Kinal, Beby, Nabilah, Shan, Jeje, Ayana, Via, Ghaida... (everyone)

It reads like Haruka knew... but it was hard for her still. Her hysterics had to be explained, so Ayana went... which is how Ayana and Jeje learned.

Who Stella told and when she told them, I'm sure she had a reason for it.

7. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

I believe that they already knew it, remember they are sisters (also Gon). And also, Gon & Sonia already cried before Stella said about her graduation\

oh, btw..already check this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIK_eC0Y ... sn_3Zw2m9w

8. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^ You're probably spot on and that Sonia and Haruka maybe have just had bigger reactions than Melody, and all three knew.
    Sonia is Stella's sister, Haruka is Stella's treasured friend and now co-worker on Bima).
    Melody would most likely stay the most clear headed between the three of them.

(It probably would be better if Kinal was made aware as well, since she's a captain... but Melody also seems up to the challenge - as Stella's friend but also as one of the older / senpai members, especially when it comes to the younger girls. It's not a surprise that Stella would put that much trust in her.)

9. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Yeah, Stella may be talked to Melody about this first since she's older and respected by the girls. But I'm wondering, why she didn't told Kinal about her plan (based on Kinal reaction from the FR)? Since as what you've said, she's the captain...

Ugh i really hope JOT will release a video or something from the announcement. I kinda want to see this made into infotainment news or even got a special show on Hitam Putih (Just to see the actual footage of the announcement).

YES! They looked had so much fun! i love it! [clap]

10. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^ well speculatively, things are different between them after Kinal was chosen as Captain. I won't even go there in respect for both members ... too many biased and subjective thought, please forgive me :)

11. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    It may doesn't appear so, but it seems that Melody and Stella is close towards each other. Both have the same status as the older sister of their own little sisters of the group, and both were respected as "the nee-sans" of JKT48 due to their age and experience. They are also coincidentally stern, making them at least more or less similar.

If Stella did told Melody about the graduation matter beforehand, the facts about their relations between each other is proof enough to support this. Apart from their closeness, it is reasonable enough for a younger girl (Stella) to convey all of her problems to an older girl (Melody, or Haruka).

Haruka either knew, or actually didn't know about this graduation matter. From what I've read on the original and the translated FR's, Haruka seemed to have "had a feeling" even before Stella announced it herself, but it's not clear whether it was a mere premonition or that Cici had told her about it before. One way or another, I'm sure that Gon would scream and cry nonetheless.

On the same case, it could be that Melo either knew or completely unaware, but was able to calm herself down instead of screaming and crying. She's always like this when such things happened, so it is not much of a surprise. The notable thing was that she stepped in to calm the situation at that time, while usually she would let Kinal took over.

About the other members, I can't really speculate about it. I can only be sure that all of them were devastated by this sudden announcement, especially for the younger members like Shan, Nab, and Beby.

Stella's graduation marked the first proper graduation of JKT48. Previous graduations always started off with a vacuum and/or sudden Twitter announcement, but she's the one who have properly announced it on the stage - even more, on her birthday. From all graduations so far, I'm sure that Stella's would be the most memorable one for the members and fans alike.

Yes it kinda reminds me of Maimai's case. There were similarities in them.

12. kurogami

kurogami Kenkyuusei

I think that jkt48 should has documentary film like the akb one because I think this whole year there is so much special events like rena's transfer,stella's graduation,concert etc

13. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

considering how crazy it was n members reactions..
    i dont think stella tell any member beforehand..(well maybe few of em..)
    since they had 2 shows at that time..
    they had to performs, MC etc..
    performing 2 shows with gloomy mood it's not good idea btw..

i think it's more like that...
    that or the girls just super freakin insanely professional...

14. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

Never doubt them on that point [hehe]

15. antaressa20

antaressa20 Kenkyuusei

little bit OOT, but SNH has light blue as their team SII color, and light purple as their NII color. how about JKT? i think red as team J color, and yellow as team KIII color? (and i wish green as team T color? :D lol, looks like a traffic light, red, yellow, green :D ) what do you think guys?

16. xzerozero

xzerozero Kenkyuusei

I hope she can be pioneer for other member. She have the attitude. she confront her matter in good ethics without offending others. she's a fine nee-san. very kind to other member. without the doubt she is JKT48 elite member.

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^^ Nah i'm not worried about that because correct me if i'm wrong but team S/KII/E/N/M/BII/H doesn't have team colour, they only have group colour

If I have to choose, red is definitely J colour :D

18. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

i found this in akicha's thread..

any info about this?

19. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    ^^^
    It comes in waves...

I hear that often.
    Whatever internal issues.... I hope it gets solved. Soon.

20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    whoa ok…
    seems like we are going to face some kind of mass graduation and a huge transformation of JKT?