1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

I don't care about JOT internal issues :^^;:
    Team Shuffle or Mass Graduations don't matter, because I believe that The Girls can success in whatever path they will choose. :)
    As a fans I can only thank them for entertaining us all these years and of course I will keep support them, as a member or as an Individual. ;)

2. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

well nothing official yet..
    let's not take it seriously..

mass grads? cmoon.. that's a bit too far...

i wonder why such info posted in akicha's thread.. not here?

3. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

yeah like I said it doesn't matter :D

PM me if you wanna talk about this tho ..

4. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    What I mean almost, it's more superstition, like the saying: bad luck comes in threes, etc.

5. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    It's not fix yet but in here says JKT48 will have a show with AKB48 at Indonesia-Japan Expo 2013 in December

Hope it's not another hoax :cute:

6. dominique

dominique Kenkyuusei

with regards to all these mass graduations

from the business point of view, i think it's contract renewal time again (remember we're coming close to the period of JKT's 2nd to 3rd year)

last year i think we fans faced an issue with this before too, though i can't recall particularly what happened but that was about the time sonya stopped appearing for a while. you can remember ochi resigning around the nov-dec period too. on Nov 8 (http://www.jkt48stuff.com/2012/11/ochis-sudden-announcement/)

(but i don't think cleo and mova' leaving were related to this)

it would be easier to understand if you think of it as members or staff being offered short-term 1 year contracts. (back then, it wasn't even clear whether JKT was going to be a success so it doesn't make sense for long term contracts for everyone).

if that 1-year contract policy hasn't changed, then, members who don't want to stay have the option of simply leaving~

7. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

Yeah I got confirmation yesterday, too, it's not 100% yet. But still, let's just hope for the best! [party]

8. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...hmmm ...come to think of it ...if my memories serve me right, Takamina said she will "visit" Jakarta with Rena in JKT48 Concert last July ...probably it had something to do with this ...??? ... [think] ...

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i also heard about a rumor going around in Tumblr, about a Tumblr user who said that AKB will have another concert together with JKT

He didn't reveal when tho

10. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    Yes, it's been in my thought for a while. Graduations (and so the following speculations) are always coming up on this time of the year. Even yesterday, there were some worrying tweets from 2 KIII members on my radar.

When you put it in a 'business' way of things, I can see that is more understandable and logical. The members were put in a status where they will continue or not from any JKT48 activities -> They became restless -> Their tweets are getting worrying. But I wonder; why didn't management extended the contract to - for example - a 2-year contract instead? And it appears that this 'contract extension period' also applied to the management as well.

Well, whatever happens, I hope the best for them. Although yes, I kinda pessimistic about the current management....

Maybe Takamina will make another video announcement to confirm this. :p Just like the J-Pop Culture Festival in 2012.

Waiting for the lineup :awesome:

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Your memories serves you right Zen..Takamina did made a video announcement at the concert

@abaone94: which KIII members are you referring to? I'd like to take a look..cause I don't follow all of em'..

12. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I don't know how JOT management works but, is it really okay if they decided member graduation just based on the contract period? about the staff, I understand about contract period based, but member? as far as I know, that's not how member management works right? (correct me if I'm wrong)

13. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

let's just forget that issue for a while
    it's not we're on crisis or somethin..

the akb jkt concerts issues is far more interesting

14. aruppa

aruppa Kenkyuusei

Hey, long time not see you all here. [party]
    Missed you Mama TMI.

The contracts for all staffs and members are one-year contract, except for the top positions, as far as I know from yet to know reason. The renewal of contract is based on mutual approval from both side. I think in this case, Stella is the one who chose to leave. Whatever the reason she had, just hope she will do well outside JKT. :)

So, who will attend Handshake Event a.k.a National Delusion Day tomorrow?

15. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^ I will, who wanna miss that kind of chance anyway? [party]
    Maybe they will release some news we are all waiting for, like the movie poster, their new single? :D

16. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

^They said they'll announce the movie poster tomorrow. There will many surprises I believe.
    Anyway, which area of EpiWalk will they use?
    How about Akicha's ticket, I have one for her. The official haven't yet made any announcement..

17. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Some pict JKT48 HS fest stage+setup: credit to mfrgoo from KSKjkt48

Attached Files:

• a.jpg
      a.jpg
      File size:
      175.5 KB
      Views:
    • b.jpg
      b.jpg
      File size:
      194.4 KB
      Views:
  18. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

^ is it at ground floor oval area?

19. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    yeah it really have been a while since we last talk here~

If the official did not make any last minute announcement, like what they often do, they might decided to re-schedule Akicha

20. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei