1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

:) :)

calm down bro. you better don't argue with morons, considering they only bring you to their level, and beat you with experience [notme] [notme]

besides, this suppose to be a place to discuss 48g things, and not how to wrote other country language properly.

cheers [angel] [angel] [angel] [angel]

2. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    @Vicz48 You took NSANDERS's words out of context once. Now you took mine. You quoted NSNDERS saying that the lyricist always sucks, when in the next sentence NSANDERS blatantly added 'sometimes'

You quoted that I said Indonesian has no grammar, but in my post, I was talking about the Indonesian grammar mistakes in the song. If I said Indonesian has no grammar, why would I talk about grammar mistakes? :hehe:

I'm not imagining things :D

Fine, with all of those three points of yours. But why do you think I don't know Indonesian language? If I don't know Indonesian language, I won't be here, complaining about how weirdness of JKT's lyrics?

Maybe I'm just a foreigner who stays in Indonesia, doesn't know that Indonesian grammar exists, lies about being Indonesian (because it's da internet oh mygawd!!!!!) but complains about Indonesian lyrics! What a coincidence!

@PooPyon: Someone who didn't took my words out of context & truly understands everything that I said! [party]
    Compared to English & Japanese, Indonesian is far simpler language! And you used the perfect examples of what I thought when I said Indonesian practically has no grammar!

Bravo PooPyon!

1. Maybe in his experience, most Indonesian doesn't speak Indonesian?
    2. Again, maybe in his experience, he rarely sees Indonesian in Indonesia (somehow) [shock]
    3. Maybe he thinks I'm a secret agent trying to kill someone by (uselessly) lying about my location & nationality in an idol forum

And the sarcasm was meh. I am indeed a successful person [hehe]

3. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

Somehow, even though I've been waiting for 1 original single, now there's a doubt in me if they'll have one. All the song writings are done by Aki-P himself, no? If JKT''s going to have an original single, should Aki-P write one in Indonesian? or maybe asked the staff here to translate into one? Or maybe, leave the songwriting to the Indonesian staff? The third option has the least chance I suppose.

So, we might gonna have 3 to 4 translated JPN48 songs as singles before, I don't know..

4. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    yeah that's exactly what i was thinking - because it's a different language it complicates things a bit when it comes to the song-writing. i really like the way JKT48 sounds, their voices sound a lot different from the other 48 groups, so it would be neat to have some songs written just for them so they can showcase their unique sound.

5. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    If JKT has an original stage, probably Aki-P will still write the 'original' / Japanese lyrics, so when there is a JPN48 team that revives the stage, they will use the 'original' lyrics version. That way Aki-P will still maintain his position as the main lyricist of the 48 group (even though he said that he will be letting other people write lyrics too for the group).

6. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    From a business point of view, an original single is not top priority, imo. JKT48 has a steady flow of cash from theater shows, merchandises, "cover" singles, and public appearances; why go through all the trouble to make a whole new song, design costumes appropriate to the song, and create a routine that goes well with it, if you can simply slap JKT48 members' voice on an instrumental of one of the 48 group's tracks? My guess is that management will wait for another half a year, maybe even a year, before JKT48 would get its' original single-- ample time to squeeze money from "cover" singles before the fans gets restless and dissatisfied.

Management better release original singles for the girls after their first original single though, as opposed to resorting to mere "covers"..

As for a stage, that would still be a loooong way to go. NMB48 was formed in 2010, and their first original stage comes only this month, in 2013. That's three whole years of waiting for them, and we're talking about a JPN48 group.

7. supaisu

supaisu Kenkyuusei

Several months ago I will surely rant about how I want JKT to release their very own original single, I still want it but the situations kinda differ now. Agree with PooPyon, they may be still saving up for their original single from merchandises, theater sales and whatnot.

But it would be nice even if Aki-P give them an original song. Like, the original song for the A-Side and the rest are Indonesian/English versions of JPN48's song. One can dream, right?

8. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Well anyone want to vote for JKT48 again? [hehe]

Vote JKT48 in Hai Reader's Poll Music Awards 2013 for "The Best Fresh Meat (JKT48 Team KIII)", "The Best Stage Act", "The Best Costume", "The Best Single (Fortune Cookie yang Mencinta)", "The Best Concert (Perkenalkan Nama Kami JKT48)"

http://micro.hai-online.com/microsite/hrpma2013/

9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    and... we still have that SCTV Award too xD

10. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    totally agree. I think since majority of fans seems satisfied with this "cover" thing, and Aki-p still busy making new setlist for JPN48 group, we have to wait a little longer for original songs.

but let just make speculation. of course the lyricist is Aki-p himself, but the composer could be anyone right? it is possible if the composer is an Indonesian composer right? if I remember correctly, when takamina came to Indonesia, during handshake event, Erwin Gutawa also attended that event (please correct me if I'm wrong). could it be some hints? [sealed]

11. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

after last time JKT released KFC in the same time with AKB, releasing old cover song again (managu) sure is one step backward. n i start to thinking if kaigai group is destined to just cover AKB' song forever? :wtf:

even jpn48 fans wondering why JKT still dont have original material yet. considering JKT already secure good spot in local music industry, right now is just about the time i'd say.

12. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    aki-p is a businessman, and considering how big 48 group now, of course he will make a decision based on many factor, including business. the better explanation about this business matters already explained by PooPyon. beside aki-p now still busy making new setlist for JPN48 as I already mentioned before. and make a good song isn't easy.

I think you don't want JKT to get a so-so song as their 1st original song because some fans rush aki-p to write it while he is still concentrating on JPN48 new setlist, do you? and okay, if JKT get 1st original song in the near future, and aki-p only write a so-so song just to satisfied this impatience fans. will you not blaming him?

13. NSANDERS

NSANDERS Kenkyuusei

of course no one want a "so-so" song as the 1st JKt original song after waiting for a years.
    who wants to?

allright then with jpn48 new setlist n other akimoto business stuff,
    i know we couldnt do nothin except wait for the best.
    disappointed is different with impatience.

it's just lately, everytimes jkt release a new (cover) singles, (since yuuhi i think,,,)
    fans couldnt help wondering when JKT will get their original song?
    that's normal okay..?

14. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

Please correct me if i'm wrong but i've read somewhere that mnc group doesn't have financial cooperation with aks-dentsu whatsoever. so the J company must have full control to JOT, SNH on a contrary, they work like franchise system, the chinese counterpart is obviousely took part financialy. so the official team can breath a little freely. all i'm saying is when we go to pizza hut in indonesia, we will find local taste in the menu, and those dishes are quite favorited too. It's not the top chain which created what kind of local taste on the menu, all they have to do is checking the quality whether or not it will fit and represent pizza hut in general. sorry, for the terrible analogy, i'm not really good with words [whew]

15. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    The 48name is a franchise-- AKS (which is the corporation that manages AKB48 activities) doesn't manage NMB48 as well, if I'm not mistaken; instead, they belong to Kyoraku Yoshimoto Holdings Co., Ltd.

The way a franchise work is like this: the franchisee (in this case, MnC) buys the right of the business model (48group, in this case) that the franchiser currently manages (AKS). The franchiser will then assist the franchisee in building the business model in the franchisee's local area (Jakarta, Indonesia), by providing quality control (Aki-P attending auditions, etc), advisory services, and the likes. This is done so that the franchise name wouldn't be tarnished, if ever the franchisee does not adhere to the standards of the franchise. Think of it this way: no matter where you buy french fries at McDonalds, be it at Hong Kong or America, the taste and size would most probably be the same. If one chain supplies french fries that are, say, too salty, then the franchise would have a bad name because of inconsistency. AKS is doing the same thing to JKT48, making sure the the girls here are up to scratch and wouldn't put down the group's overall quality. If MnC needs it, AKS would likely provide suggestions and advice also (when to promote KKS maybe, or who should be center?).

Your Pizza Hut example is spot on, but I think the MnC group still has financial cooperation with AKS, even though JKT48 is by and by managed by MnC and AKS have little interference with it. First of all, MnC needs to pay royalty to AKS, in order to use the suffix "-48" (trademark name) and adopt their business model in Indonesia. Second, they also need to pay fees for advisory services, etc. Since MnC has to do financial transactions here, then a financial corporation between the two (MnC and AKS) needs to be made.

I actually have a course on this at campus (since I major in management), so I can't help but reply :XD: I'm still in my third semester though, so take everything I say with appropriate skepticism-- you can even research yourself about the subject if you like!

16. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

if i read it correctly Mr.Barrack'statement that mnc doesn't have financial connection to AKS-dentsu then it still makes sense if JKT bussines model is actually a foreign investment (PMA in indonesian abb.) all they need is a support from local company, not necesserely Indonesian company who plant certain amount of fund. maybe you'll get that lesson next semester.

17. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^^^Long life evergreen topic.
    On The Spot - TRANS7 make a dance cover video contest by using JKT48-Hebirote song, the announcement always there at the end of that show. Good sign isn't ??!!!

18. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    I'm curious, what would be the differences if NMB (or in this case, JKT) were managed by AKS fully?
    I mean if AKS still has power over the franchise, then what do Mnc & Yoshimoto do?

19. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
  20. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    I've actually lost interest in replying to this particular Indonesian grammatical topic but since there's a lot of error of thought displayed by some particular gentlemen here, I've gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Here's my exact quotation from NSANDERS' post:
    I should have quoted only the word 'lyricist'. That's a mistake on my part. But your failure in spotting the only underlined word on that quotation (the word 'lyricist' that is) led you to falsely assume that I took NSANDERS' words out of context. Let me stress my point: It would be impossible for me to care less than I do about NSANDERS' opinion of JOT' translation quality because I do not care at all about it. I do not give a damn whether or not NSANDERS thought JOT' translation quality sometimes suck.
    The only thing that I cared was the fact that NSANDERS called those JOT guys translating JPN48 songs to JKT48 versions as lyricists. No, they are not lyricists. They are called translators.

1. I concur with you guys that most Indonesians speak Indonesian language and I don't have any doubt about that. But you guys misunderstood my words. My point is: There's many Indonesians who do not know that Indonesian language has its own official grammar. Most Indonesians are able to speak Indonesian language but not with correct grammatical rules. They often speak with lexicon of non-standard words and phrases. Layman's terms for it: Slang language. Even most Indonesians that I know of are not aware that they use slang language in their everyday lives and these guys are educated people, let alone our brothers and sisters who do not have the opportunity to attend school.
    To those of you who are interested with Indonesian grammatical rules can look for a book titled 'Tata Bahasa Baku Bahasa Indonesia' which is published by PT. Balai Pustaka (Persero), a state-owned publisher.
    2. You guys misunderstood my words again. I don't deny (because it's crystal clear obvious) that most people in Indonesia are those with Indonesian nationality. But, would you even ever guess that the Caucasian guy you see at a nearby convenience store is actually one with Indonesian nationality (citizenship) or that Indonesian-looking woman at your favorite fitness center is an American citizen who had renounced her Indonesian nationality years ago (Indonesia only allow limited dual nationality for under 18). My point is: do not easily presume over something. Automatic, fixed action patterns based on common assumption is dangerous.
    3. Because here is an internet forum, duh. Or am I getting old? Is it common for people nowadays to display their true location information on internet forums? Should I too start assuming everyone's location information on internet forums (Stage48 and others) as the truth?
    Anyway, I never said I do not believe Sakurazaki's Indonesian nationality or location information. It would be impossible for me to care less than I do about Sakurazaki's nationality and location information because I do not care at all about it. What took my interest is Sakurazaki's 'unique' way of thinking.

I'm truly proud of you [clap]. But I feel sad :( at the same time. When one feels the urge to proclaim and state one's own success on an internet forum where nobody asks him/her about it, well, it sounds pretty pathetic. Don't let your own insecurity get the better of you.

I couldn't agree with you more. Growing up as a bilingualist (in my case Indonesian and English), I am fully aware that Indonesian is easier to learn than English. But, Indonesian being easier to learn than others is NOT equal to non-existence of Indonesian grammar, practically or not. Most Indonesians do not practice grammatical rules properly but there's still many who do.
    Anyway, no need to worry for butting in. You're not the only person in the world who has busybody trait in his/her blood. I really like your quotations of Barry Farber, though. Cheers!

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope it's because of reason none other than far distance. If far distance can stop you from attending their theater shows, nothing can stop you from ordering JKT48 Pajama Drive Senshuraku CD+DVDs, am I not correct? JKT48 RKJ is going to end soon too. Anyway, you may want to check this out.

All of the above conclude my very last posting about previous Indonesian grammatical topic of discussion.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are indeed correct that MNC Media Group do not have financial cooperation with the whole JKT48 thing. MNC Media Group has media partnership agreement with JKT48 Operation Team (Dentsu Indonesia), therefore MNC Media Group is JKT48 Official Media Partner.

@PooPyon:
    You are correct that JKT48 was established by using franchising business model. But you are incorrect with the identity of the franchisee party. The franchisee is NOT MNC Media Group. MNC Media Group have their very own subsidiary company in talent management business named PT. Star Media Nusantara. If MNC Media Group were to be the franchisee party (AKS counterpart), then the very name of JKT48 Operation Team will likely to fall to PT Star Media Nusantara (or perhaps they would change the name?).
    The franchisee are PT. Dentsu Inter Admark Media Group Indonesia (sometimes called Dentsu Indonesia or Dentsu Media Group Indonesia for short). Dentsu Indonesia are one of the big three advertising companies in Indonesia. Remember that company Kinal and or Melody never ever forgot to mention in every JKT48 awards-acceptance speeches? That is Dentsu Indonesia. As for JKT48 Operation Team (JOT), they are a division/department within Dentsu Indonesia which were established to be the local management of JKT48. Most of JOT staff are the employees of Dentsu Indonesia. Some of them have actually been the employees of Dentsu Indonesia long before the inception of JKT48. As for the franchisor party, as most of us know already, they are AKS Co., Ltd (48G management). Some of AKS people (including Aki-p) are part of JKT48 Project Staff.
    Dentsu Indonesia are the subsidiary company of Dentsu Inc. 株式会社電通, the biggest advertising and public relation enterprise in Japan. Dentsu Inc. also have subsidiary companies in other countries too. Dentsu Inc. have a very close relationship with AKS. Dentsu Inc. are responsible for the marketing and launch of AKB48 that has taken Japan and many other parts of Asia by storm. Thanks to Dentsu, Inc. AKB48 can be seen in Japan on everything – billboards, buses, train stations, subways, etc.