[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. sahacing

sahacing Kenkyuusei

but they only allowed handphone camera, uhhh I feel sad
    I hope that they provide enough light :cute:

2. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    The problem that arises here is... JKT48 is stronger with AKB48 at its side.
    How iconic almost "Koisuru Fortune Cookie" has become... it's catchy, recognizable, the dance movies are simple. (It showcase the girls as individuals because it forces them to go at their own pace. Shania... oh my god, SHANIA!!!! She takes the song into to orbit. And then we see more technical skill from someone like Beby, we see someone like Haruka who almost does it identical as how AKB48 do the spin. Maybe it's just the sensibility?)

So, even if it cut "Yuuhi wo Miteiruka?"'s promotional cycle... I think we can agree it was kind of worth it.

It does bother at how out of the blue "Musim Panas Sounds Good" was released...
    I think JOT is missing someone in management with a "big picture" frame of mind.
    JKT48 would benefit more if there was more "hype" because for reason, I think they can met it.

My own little rant:
    For some reason or other, on search today I ended up on this "TOP 10" listing of Indonesian girl bands... and JKT48... they were first, but I scroll down to second place and the poster made a point to say "This is an Indonesian girl band, an original one that isn't just reproducing translated songs...".

And I was angry, but not for the reason people think... I was angry that the poster flippantly just referred to the song as just... a song.

Manatsu no Sounds Good... was song of the year (Grand Prix) for the 54th Japan Record Awards.
    I think this is forgotten time and time again.

The songs the JKT48 deliver that help build momentum, most of them are gold or platinum record standard songs. They are assured wins.

The promotion could be handled a lot better and, I think it's pointed out over and over again, from which concert seats are sold out the first, to even looking at Indonesia's demographics... you guys are *YOUNG*. You really are, compared to so many countries around the world. (The Indonesian average age is like, 30... it's ridiculous. So many populations right now are ageing ones.)

JOT need to get their head around this and market and promote... and price... far more effectively... because JKT48 are a golden goose if you just look at something like their potential music catalogue. JKT48 could consistently release #1 sounding singles for years to come with very little trouble.

(Yes, there is a difference between the Indonesian palette for pop music... but AKB48, for pure pop medley, generally gets it right in some form or other... and plus, you didn't like the major single? How about listening to this NMB48 b-side? etc. Golden goose.)

3. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    A record label is a brand and/or a trademark associated with the marketing of music recordings and music videos. Often, a record label is also a publishing company that manages such brands and trademarks; coordinates the production, manufacture, distribution, marketing, promotion, and enforcement of copyright for sound recordings and music videos. Source WIKI

Well, about promotion and other mentioned above i'll gladly point out to HITSRecord nose :D not JOT

4. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

Can someone translate this please ...??? ...well, according to this link ( if i'm not wrong ) http://www.nhk.or.jp/sapporo/nwnhokkaido/ seems like JKT48 will come to Hokkaido on December 9 ...is it true ...??? ...

5. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

Hi,
    You are right!
    But,on the page there is little information.

"Network News Hokkaido" 6:10 -- 7:00 pm, 9th of December,on NHK Hokkaido.
    Very popular idol group in Indonesia, JKT48 will visit Hokkaido this day.

That's all, little information so far.

6. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

^^

...on NHK Hokkaido ...??? ...so they gonna appear on TV show ...??? ...

...hmmm ...interesting ...i wonder who's gonna come to Japan ... [think] ...

7. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    So it's a visit? That means they will be at Japan by tomorrow.

I wonder on what occasion?

8. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

IMO,a few members will make some kind of sightseeing promotion in Hokkaido.
    Hokkaido promotes regional development through tourism now. And Indonesia is one of their effective target,so I think Hokkaido government or tourism association invited JKT48 for sales promotion.

Anyway,we have snow today in Sapporo,so I hope girls (I don't know "who" so far) will enjoy beautiful snow country. Good luck,girls!

9. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Temodemo no Namida - Shania-Viny @ JKT48 NgayogyakarLove

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pm53a0oGhw[/yt]

Himawari - Kinal-Ayen-Melody-Ve @ JKT48 NgayogyakarLove

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzIC-xnBabI[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWdWi1xuuHE[/yt]

By the way

i just realized something, in JKT48 dvd concert, team J color is red and team KIII color is yellow [hehe]

10. mikamika

mikamika Kenkyuusei

Cindy Gulla (confirmed), Devi Kinal Putri (confirmed) ... maybe the concurent girls in Japan will join them, don't know who else, but I'm sure someone will gladly add and CMIIW later [hehe]

*edited
    Cindy Yuvia (confirmed)
    Jessica Vania (confirmed)
    4 members from Jakarta!

11. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    So far I can only find Cindy Gulla confirming about hokkaido,and she's departing tonight..
    Perhaps Rena or Akicha will be joining her too (?)

12. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...well, i personally hope that there 's member from Team KIII joining CiGull 'n Kinal ...hehe ... :D ...

EDIT :

...'n it happened ...Cindy X Cindy ... :D ...

13. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    That is awesome!
    Wonderful dual promotion and the members get to experience something new. Love it.

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Confirmed members are: Devi Kinal Putri, Cindy Gulla and Cindy Yuvia!!
    So far thos are the members that will go..don't know if it'll add more or not..

15. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Maybe the concurrent members (rena and akicha) will join them too

16. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

^it's Jeje :)

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Oh well [worried]

EDIT

The ticket price for JKT48 anniversary concert is out

http://www.javafestivalproduction.com/j ... eorder.php

and apparantely the title for this concert is JKT48 2nd Anniversary Concert "Performing All Out! Terima kasih telah menjadi temanku"

"Terima kasih telah menjadi temanku"? message for Stella-Diasta-Sonya?

EDIT 2

I can't find Della and Sinka in this banner/poster :hmm:

http://jkt48.com/second-anniversary-concert?lang=id

18. Tokyo pop

Tokyo pop Kenkyuusei

To my dismay,JKT48's appearance on NHK Hokkaido evening news was not shown due to a breaking news of the Prime Minister's policy speech. No information about "re-air" so far.

-----------------
    Sorry,they have just appeared on another news program this evening! The TV says that they will stay in Hokkaido until 13th and make some sightseeing promotion video for Indonesian market.

19. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    ^
    So they kinda promote Hokkaido tourism there?

It kinda reminds me of Melody's ambassador mission to Okayama earlier [think]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ajiXL2cLnQ&feature=youtu.be[/yt]

Edited: Tokyo Pop-san, maybe you can shed me a light here? I'm curious about what the news are talking about, but I don't know any Japanese :^^;:

20. Vicz48

Vicz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    ^
    The tall guy with sunglasses on accompanying JKT girls is Marcel Chandrawinata, the Indonesian celeb who proposed to Ve on a variety show the other day. His twitter @Marcelchandra confirmed that he's currently also in Japan. I doubt he's being hired as JKT girls' bodyguard. Just like JKT48 is a bridge between Indonesia and Japan, Kinal is a bridge between Ve and Marcel :D.