1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yap Koichun with all member

Ahhh i want to see them performing Gingham Check (and JKT Festival) here :wall:

2. Eddypi

Eddypi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    [​IMG]

Andela Yuwono is the center (Yuko's position) for Heavy Rotation Gen 3 Trainee.
    Michelle at Acchan's position in Heavy Rotation.

3. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Yassss Gingham Check finally!!!!! :worthy:

Gingham Check - Baby Baby Baby - Flying Get - Namida Surprise

Dhike replaced Ghaida btw

Last edited: Aug 24, 2014
  4. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Gingham Check is performed on the 25th Birthday of RCTI! Other members also performed the Gingham Check + Medley with similar seifuku as in the Tokyo Dome 2012 concert

5. Jason Tin Alessandro

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    M00. Overture
    M01. River (Team J)
    M02. Korogaru Ishi ni Inare (Team KIII)
    M03. Heavy Rotation (Trainee)
    -------OTHER PERFORMANCES----------------
    M04. Koisuru Fortune Cookie (All Member)
    -------OTHER PERFORMANCES----------------
    M05. Gingham Check
    M06. Baby! Baby! Baby!
    M07. Flying Get
    M08. Namida Surprise (short ver.)

Is that it?

6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    That "RCTI" formation in the end is so cool and Namida Surprise :1st:

[​IMG]

7. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Yaaaay Gingham check!! If they have another time slot and then sing kokoro no placard that would be perfect!!!!

8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Yup the green Gingham costume is from the Tokyo Dome concert

9. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

1st segment

if the video does not show watch the video here

2nd segment

the audio it's abit un-synchronized at the 2nd segment, but still, very much thanks to the uploader :) (another kindhearted gentlemen i hope will upload a better version)
    and as usual, despite the venue they are using, whenever JKT perform rcti seems switching all their previous cameramen with the guys from dahsyat :whistle::whistle:
    shitty shooting point as always ah:^^;::^^;: gen3 surely very lucky, even gen2 need quite some time to perform on a hugely venue like that:whistle: glad they chose Andela rather then Michell.

10. Jason Tin Alessandro

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I was happy for Andela to be the center for Heavy Rotation, but I was really hoping that Elaine could take Acchan position in Heavy Rotation instead of Michelle because she made it to the Pajama Drive Revival Show being the only 3rd Generation member, I think she should get some more attention.

11. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

^i know how you feel sir :) but as discussed above, most people on the jot higher ups seems have low iQ :whistle::whistle: despite everything that happens, they prefer to show their favorite members, and not fans favorite.

12. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Omg jkt48' s performance yesterday as spectacular!! I really wished team j sung. Different song than river, it's just that it's been heard many times already, they should've sung a more underrated song like New ship or yuuhi wo miteiru ka :) . I'm so happy team k sang jadilah batu yang berputar, chikarina looked super in sync with all the members really hope she's enjoying being a team kIII member ^^ I thought team trainee would sing something like shonichi or aitakatta but heavy rotation is good too :)
    I'm actually glad they didn't sing kokopla cuz then gingham check would be deeply overshadowed. The medley at the end was also really amazing, we really need to thank rcti for giving jkt more exposure and a great opportunity like this ^^ still no pic of jkt with agnez mo, fathin, or suju ): oh well that's okay. It was also really cute seeing al ghazali and bastian dancing to koisuru backstage hehe :)

13. edgy_heaven

edgy_heaven Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    ^^Those bird's eye view and long distance shot makes me dizzy, I barely could see they dance's performance. I think the station only want to show how great the venue and the stage, the performing artist is just merely a bonus :gavel:

The 2nd act reminds me a lot of NHK Kouhaku, they sang a medley and ended up with a formation, very nice by the way

14. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    A better quality from yours truly,Jonap....

I have to admit tho'..the camera work is getting better when it reach the 2nd half of the concert...the 1st half was indeed terrible

15. abaone94

abaone94 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    melodynurramdhani
    Twitter:
    abaone94
    I had never considered this kind of possibility, but now that you said it, I can see why it could happen.

Replying to the hot topic in the few pages back, I don't think that there is a connection between JOT's senbatsu selection and Gingham Check's lack of promotion. It was simply barred by Ramadhan (and Dahsyat's temporal vacuum, perhaps), and doesn't seem to be related to the media senbatsu members at all. No reason to blame the management's favoritism just because the sosenkyo single lacks the spotlight; instead, blame their time management for releasing a new single before the previous one wasn't getting enough attention.

Regarding Yona's... "dismissal" or so from 25th August GGR shooting, I can't say anything and I don't want to assume anything. Though I agree that it could put Chika-chan on a bad place within the eyes of team KIII's fans... :(

Moving on then,
    About their performance on RCTI last night, IMO that KIII's Korogaru was the best part of it, with 2nd being the trainees' Heavy Rotation, and the least is River. Somehow, J's River is less powerful than usual there, and mixed with the awful camerawork during its performance makes River not enjoyable (again, IMO).

The medley part for the closing was a very good idea. I felt quite exhilarated watching that part, fore-mostly because I haven't seen them performing in a while. It gives off a fresh feeling, and I believe that JOT should allow medleys like this during their future on-air performances.

Edited: Oh and too bad no Shoujotachi Yo on last night's concert. I was kinda expecting it.

16. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    ^ About River i have silly speculation why team J were not perform it at full throttle, slippery stage surface combined with a lot of footwork resulting higher risk of epic slide in front of thousand viewer:blush:.
    And i agree, the medley is the best part.

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    ^ yap the stage is slippery, Hanna said so in her twitter

18. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Loved the medley... it's exactly where a group like JKT shines: The quick change between songs, the revealing of new members, color co-ordination!! And the sweep by the members was great! I think Anggie the KKS was right at the very end of one camera swepts, sooooo pretty!!! (someone on tumblr said she looks like Tano Yuka)...

19. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

I like the design of the stage, it kinda reminded me of akb48 Tokyo dome concert, this is the perfect stage for any 48 group, I hope it can inspired JOT for JKT48 next concert ;) with all the big screen, round stage but minus the slippery floor, well yeah it is still a long way to go for them to held a concert on this venue (GBK is it?) but when the time finally came that would be so awesome :XD:

hey yesterday was the first time for the trainees and some of the members to performed on this kind of stage right? I bet they have a kick ass training for this especially regarding the blocking, just like when team J at Tokyo dome, oh I wish we can see the behind the scene of it.......

and also, maybe its just me but I think they need to put more make up on them, just a bit more, some of them looks really pale, more make up is necessary for this kind of concert and it will be good for close up shot ;)

20. Jason Tin Alessandro

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I wish that the Korogaru could be somehow open MIC during the intro and before the last part of the song just like how AKB did it for their concert just so that the members performing could scream something in the intro or the "OY OY OY OY" when they are singing "We are the team K". I think that could grab some audience attention. They did it on Dashyat on the Team J's Shoujotachi Yo's performance.