[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Aikatsu TVC Nabilah version

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    ^ Lol JKT48 basically filled the entire footage, thankful for that :)
    Its nice that RCTI is giving them some positive exposure, really starting to like them now ^_^ next to NET Tv, they are my favorite :)
    Aww Melody giving the last closing was so touching, really shows how much of a leader and front veteran (lol) she really is :D
    Really wished they could of taken pics with super junior or agnes monica....it would of given them even more much needed exposure :)

3. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

From JKT48stuff's twitter
    [​IMG]

Fan: Would an original JKT48 song be that difficult?
    Aki-P: I'm trying to make one.

via 755

4. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    ARGHHH!!! Bahasa isn't the same as Indonesian language....
    Bahasa can be malay too or other local language (Basa Jawa)
    I know Indonesian tends to misuse english for being looked upon as cool.... but this is just ridiculous. Hope some one can comment on it and fixed it...

I found it funny that foreigner is written as orang asin lol.... salty people. I guess all of us are one when we are sweaty.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  5. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well, something to look forward to..JKT first original song.:omfg:

What do you expect? Using google translate wouldn't get you a correct translation. Maybe that article should be e-mailed to JKT48stuff for the translation

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
  6. leongekicau

leongekicau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Eh but even in Google translate it is written as Indonesian instead of Bahasa.... I'm sure the title would be from the poster instead of translated

7. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Don't be hard on him...the one who translate that article is a japanese fan who is not good in indonesian...

So,it's understandable if he uses google translate...so it's even funnier when you critizes his trabslation....

8. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    Hai all :) i am silent reader last 2 month but i try to join the conversation :d

Talk about translation we must apprecitation him for try hard to translate that and ofcourse try to promote jkt in japan

If you want read good translation in bahasa how about fan48backup.blogspot.com and jkt48stuff.com for english translation

9. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Seriously, only one? Well, it's ok at least he's already trying:lol:
    Maybe Aki-P suddenly remember that there are an AKB48 sister group outside Japan.

10. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    ^ LOL, suddenly remember you said XD i think he's just busy making songs for JPN48. But yeah, it is better than nothing. So if the A-side is an original song, the B-side will be another AKB translated songs?

11. Zen

Zen Kenkyuusei

...personally, i prefer Aki-P make ori song one on every year as a prize for JKT48 sousenkyou only so the election become more prestigious 'n the competition amongs the members 'n the fans will be more interesting ...well, of course it has to be a healthy competition ...( ...just my selfish though ...hehehe ... :p ... )

12. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    One original song each year? That sounds fair enough for the group...at least we have an original song...

Great idea...and yeah,the single will be more exclusive..

Welcome to the forum @Mogisama looking forward to your contribution on this forum,spreading JKT to overseas fans... :)

13. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^but make it the sousenkyo single, that way fans will work harder to get their oshis into senbatsu...think about it, anyone that checks out the song has to also check out the senbatsu...

14. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    What I don't get is why doesn't akimoto just uses any of his other unpublished japanese songs and just lets people translate the songs for jkt or snh....oh well the fact that he is making a specific song for jkt48 is already cool hope it'll be a single or album

15. Mogisama

Mogisama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    cindyyuvia
    I Hope singel or album maybe not just sold in indonesia and japan but also every country especially south east asia

16. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    I appreciate him for the translation and sometimes I also use google translate too:^^;:. It just that some people don't see how hard it is to translate the article to another unfamiliar language. But, a website like JKT48stuff really help me to understand it and also have many interesting articles:worthy:.

A possibility because (maybe soon) their first original song after all. To spread the love for JKT:banana:

17. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Original song possibility is great...

... what would be even cooler, remember Eien Pressure's tracks? With all the Japanese sister groups contributing...

First JKT48 original track... on an AKB disc... and maybe sung in Japanese?
    And then released in Indonesia in Bahasa Indonesia and English.

18. shunusuke

shunusuke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sendyariani
    Hello people.. I'm new here.. Please allow me to join the conversation..

If the news about the original song was right, I'm really happy and grateful, wonder how the song will turnout to be.. yeeayy :banana:
    But still, keep the expectation low to avoid the disappointment.. [hehe]

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    @kurisu
    that would be one helluva achievement!!
    i just hope when it actually happens,primary members will still be around...and hope ghaida will be in it of course :D

20. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I have a question. Is the 755 app only available for use for people living in Japan? The application is available on iTunes store but they asked me for my provider type and there are only 3 and I believe that those 3 are from Japan. Is that true?

Edit: I am really happy that Aki-P is making an original song for JKT48, but I wish this would happen after the 3rd Generation promotion. I hope the promotion will also include the Team Shuffle, just like HKT48 where the 2nd Generation is promoted on a Team Shuffle.

Last edited: Sep 23, 2014