[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    That is not even considered as a rumor...
    It's just some fanbase making fake news,looking for attention... End of story...

2. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Phew i'm glad this is over :^^;:

3. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Yeah!!! Glad everyone agrees this is just a rumor :D , now we can continue to anticipate uza being the 8th single!!! Whose with me on this!? :D

4. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Me! If the next single is uza, i think they should make Beby as center, she really deserve it.

5. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Haha...Kinda hope that the girls have UZA or Beginner as their single. They will look very cool:drool::nosebleed:. What kind of seifuku will they wear?:drool:

6. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Agree! Beginner/Kaze wa Fuiteiru/UZA will do, the only 'cool/serious' single JKT has is RIVER so we need another one, i'm kinda sick with cute single :^^;:

7. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Yeah and they better not make uza or beginner a b side track or something! We want a music video!! Lol for uza I think melody should be centre, it would be a badass comeback for her :) the rest of the top 3 should include shania or naomi or if it's just a top 2, just Mel and shania cuz shania gives me a jurina vibe :) . I think jkt should hold a janken taikai sometime and their janken song should be beginner than we can get some new blood into these singles lol :D

Or instead of a janken taikai I think they should have an arm wrestling taikai lol so that kinal could win ultimately haha :)

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2014
  8. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Well beby is the only member known to fans who once did the UZA danca at the KFC handshake event.... She also demonstrated Kaze wa Fuiteiru dance when they held an event in the first month of JKT's debut...
    if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

Beby without a doubt is the best dancer in JKT48 she deserve the center spot for UZA, i really doubt about Melody's dance ability (and any Management center like yupi), before Jurina was choosen to be the double center its originally Mayuyu's spot but she failed to master the dance (cmiiw) so it need a very storng dancer, maybe shania or ayen? Oh God i can imagine that it gonna be an amazing MV they'll have :)

10. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    I think it's okay to have Melo as another center, Jurina didn't do the dance on the floor (i forgot the name) the one who did it is Yuko with Yui, Takamina and Sayanee (?) )

Lol we don't know when or what JKT 8th single is and here we are discussing about center but it's fun tho :blush:

Last edited: Sep 25, 2014
  11. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Melody was actually really awesome in river. I think she should get centre just to show that she doesn't just lead all the cute songs and she can take something this difficult and complex into her hands as leader.

12. Nicronemodez

Nicronemodez Kenkyuusei

I think all the members of JKT48 have the opportunity to be the center...

13. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Yeah, compared to the 1st single, they really improved a lot. So, everyone is okay to become center, but i prefer beby to be center.

Sorry, my english is bad :^^;:

14. ken

ken Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Eventhough Melody always center in cute songs doesn't mean that she can't dance complex dance routine. We don't really know her real ability on that and I think she do well in River, so I think she don't have a problem for UZA or Beginner. Who knows right?

15. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

This is a crazy theory, but what if Mae Shika Mukanee is the new single and senbatsu and Nabilah is graduating...

16. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Oh no, she is my oshi :(

17. DreamerKid

DreamerKid Kenkyuusei

oh wow, well I really dont know what to say.

how can you come up with this theory anyway, my heart skip a beat just by read it

well the single will turns out OK I guess, it will like flying get maybe, you know just passing by

and if Nabilah graduate oh well i expect a special concert or at least solo session in a concert for her just like Stella. Just imagine how her fans gonna react, it will be major i guess ;), if she graduate then they better put her as the center for mae shika, its more like her kind of song.

18. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

Granted, we won't actually know until someone that went to the theater recently can actually confirm that the new single is mae shika mukanee...but it's just something that crossed my mind...

19. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Based on what did you came up with Nabilah graduating after the next single?

20. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

just a wild guess...