1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Omg u must enjoy giving people heart attacks don't u??? Lol that would be an odd move for nabilah since she is still so young and has the most fans in jkt :)

2. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    some info from @anakdekan
    JKT48 will release their 2nd anniversary concert DVD
    the DVD will be in 4 parts
    the noon concert in 2 parts DVD so is the night concert + a behind the scene DVD
    it is now in censoring process

http://www.lsf.go.id/film.php?module=sensor&sub=detail&id=250530
    http://www.lsf.go.id/film.php?module=sensor&sub=detail&id=250531
    http://www.lsf.go.id/film.php?module=sensor&sub=detail&id=250532
    http://www.lsf.go.id/film.php?module=sensor&sub=detail&id=250533
    http://www.lsf.go.id/film.php?module=sensor&sub=detail&id=250534

credit to Anakdekan for the info

3. Jason Tin Alessandro

Jason Tin Alessandro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    What took them so long to process the DVD? For their 1st concert it took the 5 months to release with the DVD, and now it took them 9 months just to process the DVD!! I hope all the time taken is worth it. I can't wait to see the behind the scenes though... Stella, Sonya and Diasta!! Their last concert right?

4. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Nabilah's graduation rumor definitely strikes me as unusual because of those reasons too...

There is a kind of pattern when it comes to a choice graduations now. They want to participate in the entertainment world as a solo act: Sonya, Stella, Cigull, Cleo, Ochi, Mova...
    (Diasta, kind of? Cosplay and a little more Japanese leaning).

Nabilah isn't as rock solid with the direction of where she should go, actress, singer-songwriter, radio personality, etc. If she wants to be a TV personality, it's still beneficial to her to stay.

The girls I'd worry the most about leaving would be, the girls who kind of ran the course... and have nearly hit a wall when it comes to how much more JKT48 can do for them professionally.

Sendy? (Yes, she still gets attention for her voice and specializing in Danghut... but, remember that she's sung by herself tons of times now, her talent does get showcased. Whenever we talk about unfairness relating to her, it's more about singles and senbatsu mostly.)
    Thalia and Noella? Thalia could follow in Stella's shoes... Noella I think is about due for a senbatsu appearance soon (since Ikha got KnP), but I get the feeling it'll be tougher for her because of the 3rd gens... especially because of members like Andela, who kind has a similar vibe with Noella...

Ayen...? I think JKT needs to reach a new strata of popularity for her staying to be worth it. Which could happen... we've all said before JKT is more popular among kids and teens, if they could only do something to reach more working aged adults...

End of the day, we're going to lose members... and it's healthy that it happens. A broken system would be girls never wanting to leave even though staying in JKT leaves them feeling unfulfilled.

Anyone watch the first AKB documentary? Remember the beginning of it, when it's just members saying what their future aspiration is? It goes like actress x 1000, singer x 1000, writer x 1, eternal idol x 1 or something.
    Reading the 3rd gens dream careers (Chika wants to be in radio, a few girls want to own a shop or be a chef), and knowing what I know about how Kinal wants to be a cop and Melody wants to be an ambassador... it's just the very definition of cultural divide between the sister groups / countries.

5. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^I hope you realize that's just something I thought up of off the top of my head...chances are nabilah isn't going to graduate...that'd be similar to lewis hamilton retiring from f1 out of the blue...it just doesn't make sense...

6. Mommota48

Mommota48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    novintadhini
    Twitter:
    mommota48
    I guess the front line that most likely to graduate is Melo. Since it looks like JOT's been trying to put Shania as new face for JKT by making her center for KnP.
    But then again for AKB's Sousenkyo song last year (Koichun) they put Haruka for center. So maybe they just want to continue this tradition.
    Oh well, we'll just have to wait and see I guess...

7. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    After Erepyon, no regular frontliner member save from early graduating issues.

8. Lia123peppy

Lia123peppy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    devikinalputri
    Well we've only seen someone other than melody lead. Song once this year...chances are melody is gonna be the centre once again for the upcoming single...just like yuko and achan...JOT wouldn't dare keep back their ace girl for long...putting shania as the senbatsu centre this year was a great move though cause it will boost shania as an official ace member of jkt and that's what we need, to know who the ace members officially are. Just like everyone knows that mayu, jurina, sayaka, etc are official aces of akb. I'm thinking that thalia and jeje is gonna be pushed as an ace too.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2014
  9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    sorry oot..
    i really like that sometimes they do a video stream when on air at OZ radio...we get to see members doing random silly stuff :D

if the video does not show watch the video here
    oh,in case some of you don't know....Jeje is now unofficially Oz radio DJ for JKT segment....she's been involved in all of the JKT radio segment...

• Like Like x 1
  10. Erald

Erald Kenkyuusei

Actually there is no nabilah graduation rumor at all.. it is just a crazy assumption in this forum just because there is no nabilah and haruka in next senbatsu rumor.. and no nabilah and haruka in next senbatsu is imposible.. :D

I really hope that the next single is the original single. How long usually aki-p write a new song?

11. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Well, we can't expect too much since he have to write new single for akb and takamina, and maybe mayuyu? I heard that rumour somewhere.

12. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

^don't forget, milky just won the janken tournament, meaning that she gets a solo debut...chances are if we do get an original single, it'll be early next year...

13. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Don't forget that Aki-p hasn't finish writing new stages for JPN48 groups...new stages was supposed to start at least early this year...but it got delayed...

14. SoldOut

SoldOut Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    jessicaveranda
    Twitter:
    AlifianK
    Oh, forgot about that, thanks for remind me :^^;: Chance for jkt to have a new song this year is too low. Damn it, Aki-p has made too much promise to JPN48 fans :wall:

15. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    More often than not K3 wear their uniform while team J didn't have any.

16. RacerMCMXCVII

RacerMCMXCVII Kenkyuusei

The JPN groups are most likely a priority...not because he lives there, although it might be, but because the fans can hurt him if he doesn't do what he promises...we, on the other hand, can only be mad from a distance...:p:D[hehe]

The closest thing team J has to a uniform would be the heavy rotation one, however a uniform similar to it, the iiwake maybe one, is used for trainees right now...so chances are team J will probably never have a uniform.

17. CherryBlossom48

CherryBlossom48 Member

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    That jacket is a gift from fans

Each team have official jacket (you can check them on Rakuten) and i think i saw Nabilah (and another member but i forgot who) wear J official jacket

18. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

maybe it's a bit late, but; HAPPY BIRTHDATE Takashi-Sama!!!:ome::ome:
    many happy returns, may your light shine brighter than ever!!:):)

19. Eddypi

Eddypi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakagawaharuka
    Overseas and Japanese fans of JKT48 can follow @TranslatorForU for English and Japanese translation of @Y_AndelaJKT48 tweet:)

[​IMG]

20. kurisu

kurisu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    The concert banner jacket is a gift from fans???
    I was wondering who set that up...
    JOT seem to be more than happy for K3 to a kind of grassroots effort when it comes to their promotion... JKT fans being up to task and being just as creative as the members they support makes me super proud as an AKB48Group fan.
    I get the same feeling when I see synchronized concert light sticks, especially when it comes to SKE, since they have the most elaborate culture.

I've definitely seen pictures of Nabilah in the varsity "J" jacket and Sendy and a few others in the official hat. And the girls definitely have access to them when they do direct promotion... but K3 have cornered the market when it comes to showing their "colors":
    Uty wearing the jacket a lot and Nobi I think, might still favor her fan-made K3 jacket... since I noticed her jacket has more prominent strings (to tighten the hood). Whereas, Natalia's jacket (original) seems to have a string but there's more blue in the lining... and then Shafa's jacket (reissued for new members? or fan made?) looks slightly different than Nobi's.

(I could be wrong here.)