[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ansprum

ansprum Kenkyuusei

thanks for the kind words for motretjk48. i just uploaded pics there from yesterday's event. hope you like it :)

about the fans leaving, i was there, in front of the stage. i didn't think it was that bad because similar thing happened with the previous performer (coboy jr) and their fans were the majority there.

one thing that freaks me out is i just realized i attended seven of jkt48's latest events in the past month. i need the management to acknowledge my pics as affiliated or else i will think of myself as a creepy monster stalker (like i was >10 years ago to ab three. yes i'm that old [sweat] ). my work time is quite flexible, you know.

anyway, some of the girls like fahira are really rarely seen. yesterday i was fortunate enough to shoot diasta and sendy. and i told one of the staff yesterday to have girls like mova, rica, delima to perform more.

2. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    thanx for putting up the performance. I thought they changed the key for the song, because of their lower voices. Probably i'm just used to hear those high pitched japanese vocals.This aside the perf was energetic. There were some doubtful choreo moments during by some members, but the song and crowd carried the perf. And not to mention the epic mass exit of the wotas :D
    What song will JKT48 perform next? I want them to do a different kind of song like Kaze wa fuiteru or Beginner.

3. OMMad

OMMad Kenkyuusei

i hope they do iwake maybe... i think it'd be nice if they copied the PV concept as well -- like nogizaka 46 did with their version of the aitakatta PV -- just because i'm curious who the management thinks has potential to fill the various AKB 'roles' for JKT48 (who the Sae/Acchan/Mayuyu of JKT48 are :D )

wow AB three? i had to google them because i'd never heard of that group before. old school girl groups FTW. hope you get your pics affiliated, a lot of your pics are all over the internet anyway and from what i've seen most people assume they're official anyway.

4. Saha_6

Saha_6 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sudaakari
    Behind the story of JKT48's 1st ever radio interview on Iro - iro TRAX FM February, 12th 2012.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFN-cgtVD6c[/yt]

5. overtheblues

overtheblues Kenkyuusei

JKT48 Diary : Japan Trip (December 2011)

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um_XEFgh82k[/yt]

Translation by Me :
    Stella + Sonya :
    Stella : Hello, I'm Stella
    Sonya : And I'm Sonya. So where do we wanna go now, Stel ?
    Stella: Right now we're preparing to go to Japan!

Sania :
    I'm extremely happy since we go to Japan together
    So it will be very exciting
    having fun, sleeping and grabbing a bite together, it will be amazing

Gaida :
    My heart is racing since I've never been on an airplane before
    Sad isn't it ?

Cleo :
    This is the very first time I will be abroad and taking JKT48's name on my shoulder
    and we will also training for a collaboration with AKB48 so we will never wasted this valuable opportunity.

Dhike :
    Going to Japan is like a dream came true.
    I really wanna go to Japan since long ago.

Beby+Ochi :
    Beby : The very first time to feel winter
    Ochi : Yeah, it's winter there, colllddd

Achan+Nabilah :
    Together in unsynchronized voice =)) :
    Extremely Happy
    We never thought we will able to meet with our sister group
    Achan : and they're like, number 1 idol in Japan!

Stella+Sonya :
    Stella : I hope that we will be welcomed by them
    Sonya : I hope that Japanese people can accept us and I hope we perform our best for them.

Cleo :
    My special things for this trip...Jacket!

Dhike :
    Jacket, sweater, boots..

Beby+Ochi
    Beby : Medicine! I'm not feeling too well right now..
    Ochi : Sweater!

Nabilah+Achan
    Nabilah : Sweater, boots, gloves, socks for warming me up
    Achan : Sweater! sweater! jumper! -.-; #wipingsnotftw

Ghaida :
    I brought myself a fan's letter
    I mean my own fan's letter for a person I admired the most .. aaand...that's the gist of it.

Sania :
    Preparation for performing there, that's the most special thing I brought.

Sania :
    I'm really looking forward to meet AKB48 and to see how's Japan really looks like, how's Tokyo really looks like

Beby :
    I wanna meet AKB48 since they're our sister group who makes us what we really are right now
    since if there's no AKB48 then there's no JKT48

Cleo :
    I wanna learn from our sisters in AKB48 so that we can be a better dancer and be like them in the term of success.

Sania :
    Training with AKB48 , and uh, shopping ?

Translation by Mimizuchan@H!O
    Stella & Sonya : Hello. I’m Stella. I,m Sonya.
    Sonya : Where are we going to, Stel?
    Stella : We are preparing for our trip to Japan.
    Shania : I’m so happy, we all go together. It‘s going to be really fun and we can do our activities together.
    Ghaida : I’m so nervous because I have never been on a plane before. It’s so sad, haha..
    Cleopatra : It’s the first time for Cleo to go abroad. This time we go as JKT48 member and in Japan we’re going to practice for collaboration with AKB48.
    We’re not gonna waste this precious chance.
    Dhike : It feels like a dream that I could go to Japan. I want to go to Japan since long time ago.
    Beby : It’s the first time for us to visit a country during winter season.
    Ochi : Yup, now it’s winter in Japan
    Ayana & Nabilah : We’re so happy we could meet our sister group, AKB48.
    Stella : I hope people in Japan are waiting for us.
    Sonya : I hope they could accept us, and we could give our best.

Cleopatra : Special item (brought to Japan)....It’s Jacket
    Dhike : Jacket, sweater, boots.
    Beby : Medicine! Because I’m not in a good health.
    Ochi : Sweater!
    Ayana : “Baju dingin, baju anget” (translation : “cold outfit, warm outfit”, but they have the same meaning :lol: = sweater)
    Nabilah : I bring boots, gloves and socks to warm my body.
    Ghaida : I bring a fan letter for a person who I admire, something like that.. (someone in AKB48 I think, as far as I know, she is Sae’s fan)
    Shania : Preparation for the performance in Japan, that’s the most special.

Shania : I feel enthusiastic to meet AKB48, besides that we could see many things in Tokyo.
    Beby : I want to meet AKB, because they are our sister group. We’re not gonna be here if they don’t exist.
    Cleopatra : I want to learn from our big sister, AKB48. So we can dance better and be more successful just like them.
    Shania : We can practice together with AKB48...and what else...shopping maybe? Haha...

JKT48 Diary : Japan Trip (December 2011) Part 02

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9odQIjT5D6U[/yt]

Again...loose translation

Stella :
    I'm extremely nervous since this is my first time, first show in Japan

Beby :
    There will be a battle between the Red team vs the White team

Sonya :
    We also wanna make Indonesia and Jakarta's name to be better

Frieska :
    I'm worried that our performance will not be up to par.
    We trained for this song only yesterday and I'm afraid our mind will go blank in front of thousands of audiences.

Cleo :
    We really have to try our hardest to remember all the movements.
    This song dance parts is even harder than Heavy Rotation

Melody :
    We rarely do Aitakatta in training since we're still focusing on perfecting Heavy Rotation
    So we're still sucks at this, so many wrong movements and not synchronized enough.
    Honestly, Me myself still doing it wrong, like, I have to move straight but I ended up doing something else.
    So I really have to focus to prevent it to be happened again.

Ochi :
    I'm afraid we doing it wrong at the stage while performing, that would be an embarrassment

Achan :
    I hope we don't wasted all our efforts in the past three months.

Ghaida :
    My heart is racing! doki-doki da yo ne..doki-doki...arrgghh what should I do ?
    But uh we, JKT48 will try our hardest, ganbarimasu! please pray for us!

Shania :
    The show must go on

Fahira :
    Keep optimistic and I'm sure we can do it.

Rena :
    I hope that they will like it and they'll have fun with us

Fahira :
    Well, I'm nervous, but that was fun! there's so many fans out there!

Beby :
    I'm extremely scared at first. We were being complained at our rehearsal yesterday but today we made it!

Cindy :
    I'm happy! we really can do it!

Ghaida :
    I'm relieved, but isn't the time flow way too fast ? But I'm happy , we somehow being in synch, all my friends are great

Ve :
    When we're up on the stage, the adrenaline really does rush since the fans response were amazing.
    And that makes us really excited!

Achan :
    -Something about how she's pretty often forget to smile, I really didn't get what she says here, sorry...-

Melody :
    Well.., even though there were late movements but I felt really relieved and excited.

Shania :
    When we performing I felt really great, I didn't expect such a welcoming crowds.
    No matter how bad we perform, the most important thing is to smile

Cleo (she sounded like she was ready to burst into tears here :\ )
    I'm really happy to see the energetic crowds even though they didn't know our Indonesian lyric at all.
    They are all excited and chanting when we go out , I'm really really happy!

Nabilah :
    I'm sure our sisters are proud with our debut performance (something along this lines, I'm not really sure)

Sonya :
    Just like everybody else already said. I felt it, we were all smiling and much more excited compared when we're training.
    Thanks God, we could go all out and do the best we could.

Ochi :
    From what I heard, we were pretty good, pretty powerful, and we keep on smiling.
    No matter what happened, we just rely on our confidence!

Frieska :
    That was total!. We didn't even care how we moves, wrong or right , just do it and go for it!
    The audiences were amazing and helps us in keeping our spirit high.

Rena :
    It was really amazing, and I don't remember anything

Dhike :
    Although I got my moments of wrong movements, I just played it cool and keep myself in confidence. Keep smiling to the fans.

Stella :
    Everyone here is very welcoming , they're very nice. I hope this will be a better start for the better future

Fay Ismail (MD) :
    I really enjoyed seeing their performance.
    The sang it well and while there were mistakes in the dance choreography, that's natural since this is only the third or second time they performing in such a huge crowds.
    They all have good expressions on their face and what I think the most important key is they tried to maintain eye contact to the audiences.

6. Tensai Komorin

Tensai Komorin Kenkyuusei

This is a great thread! I can feel the love towards the girls. [clap]

7. vico24

vico24 Kenkyuusei

can't wait for the theater :D

i'll be there every week when its done [rock]

8. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ Theatre won't do enough for me. We need also an AKB48 Official Shop and a cafe, then my time would be so precious to spend on them everyday! Forget school, forget work,, go straight to Indo right now!! :D

9. Kuroya48

Kuroya48 Kenkyuusei

rumor has it that the next song is oogoe diamond [hehe]

10. Kuroya48

Kuroya48 Kenkyuusei

and here comes another:

[​IMG]

JKT48 in saitama super arena concert [party]

11. farpras

farpras Kenkyuusei

Got this from facebook. there will be a program "JKT48 School". [rock]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

but it still not confirmed by official.. cant wait... :lol:

12. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

From the look of the setting, the show most probably gonna be something like 'ShunkanAKB'. If true, This show will be hilarious to watched.

13. madamada

madamada Kenkyuusei

14. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ Cool story bro..
    Anyway, what do you excpect from the Saitama concert? JKT sing the opening song? :fp:

15. Kuroya48

Kuroya48 Kenkyuusei

Hey, sorry to say this, but aren't you living on a small world there? (as in your mindset)

What you said there is what most people think music groups in Indonesia will be. But it doesn't mean that every group will follow the same path. I won't defend JKT48 from your critics because I also think that they are still lacking in many ways. The management sucks, some members have problem with attitude, and they don't have their own songs (yet). This, though, is the starting point and there are more progress to be seen and followed.

I think that you, who judge JKT48 based on stereotypes, are very close-minded. And in the Saitama super arena, what do you expect? All except one of them are Indonesians (duh!) and in total there are only two who can speak Japanese. It is called overseas sister group because they are from outside of Japan you know?

Anyway, your way of criticizing is wrong. So you are not a less educated, lower social class kids, I suppose? Tell me more about how you seem so familiar with those idol rip-off groups you mentioned.

16. makananjugaseni

makananjugaseni Kenkyuusei

While the other criticize about JKT48 quality and the management professionalism, this kind of argument is invalid, and saying that kind of group attracting group of less educated, lower social class kids just exposed to digital media - or in Indonesia known as "ALAY" as their base fans is kinda offensive...

you should talk to JKT48 haters at some local 48 forums more [notme]

17. madamada

madamada Kenkyuusei

18. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    Hello i'm new in this forum
    Oshi :Takamina

JKT has some negative comments these days.....

@madamada
    I know that JKT has a lot of flaws caused by management and some of the members itself but it doesn't mean you can just blabbering about how pathetic they are... They're still young group that still have a lot to learn and in the process of learning of course there will be some obstacles ahead, some will be big and some will be small. It's like AKB... they have a lot of difficulties to reach what they achieved now and if the girls (JKT) keeps getting a lot of negative thoughts & comments like this rather than supportive one how can they flourish/progress to a better result. :hmm:

Also JKT is 48 family's first overseas sister group so of course a lot of the girls in JKT won't understand the language, luckily they have Rena and Achan in the group [angel] so they can still communicate with other sister groups...

19. OMMad

OMMad Kenkyuusei

look i can understand why you dislike the group but to flat out call the group bullshit is a bit over the top don't you think? JKT48 is an experimental group: Aki-P wanted to see if idol culture could be expanded outside of Japan. Whether the experiment is a success or a failure is too early to predict. one could say SDN48 itself is a failed experiment so to hold the girls in SDN in such high regard while having such low expectations of JKT is jumping the gun a bit.

there's a lot to criticize about JKT -- crappy management, failure to uphold 'idol rules', lack of original songs -- but to call an entire group bullshit on the grounds that they're an indonesian group is straight up racist. by all signs JKT48 has lots of promise, a loyal fanbase, and the best of AKB's song catalogue. whether that spells success remains to be seen.

20. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i agree...JKT48 is an extreme experimental group by Aki-P. It has to be great and very brave decision of Aki-P by making 48 overseas group in Indonesia. As we both know, many music live program in Indonesia is free--even the audience was paid by the producer. On the other side, the music piracy is very very common thing. Many people said that they were a great fans of certain idol but if they ask to buy an original DVD or merchandise, many would say, "oh so sorry i don't have any money..maybe i'll download it in some forum" and etc.

In that circumstance, IMHO JKT48, as an idol group that should have a theater as a place to forge a them self, have to struggle more than their sister (except for their older-the AKB48)...
    if this experiment doing great in Indonesia ("the wildest and unfair" music environment), the 48 overseas program would be success in many other country as well as the revolution of Indonesia music