1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    Being a fan doesn't make you simply accepting whatever they do. Supporting them means you want to see them grow, thus you don't only praise them but also criticize them whenever it is needed.

2. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyzXZ8IUJrc[/yt]

I just saw this on my YouTube subscriptions box, but wow even though I can't understand Indonesian, it sounds really good. I can really see them being a hit in the future, The girls have the talent needed, now all they need is the fan support.

3. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

No joke, but I seriously prefer JKT's version of this song to listen to, than the original one. Might probably because the fact that I understand what the lyrics says, while listening to it. I also think their vocal in this song is better than the high pitch one sang by AKB (probably because of the way Japanese girls speaking voice, which mostly in high pitch). [hehe]

4. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520
    About this song actually i liked both the versions.... :awesome:
    AKB in high pitch and JKT in lower, both sounds good to me

5. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu

Care to elaborate on that? Was there an incident of some sort?

6. untitled48

untitled48 Kenkyuusei

hi, i'm new in this forum..
    oshi : Yuko

actually I'd like to know your personal opinion about JKT48 after you watched their performance at Saitama Super Arena
    I’m really worried about their performances for the past several months :(

7. Tomokazu

Tomokazu Kenkyuusei

Yokohama, Kanagawa, Japan - Auckland, New Zealand
    @untitled48 Hey, Welcome to the forum! Hey, I like Yuko aswell. Well she isn't my Kami-Oshii but she's still in my top Oshii list. :^O^: Anywho, you should check out the Yuko thread!

@madamada With all due respect, don't you think you're being a little bit ignorant and rather shrewd towards other groups? I agree with you, JKT's management sucks a lot! but the girls are just delightful, they're so full of energy and it's really good to see the whole "48" franchise move to another country.

I mean sure, they're not AKB and they're Indonesian, but we need something fresh once in a while, we need something with a little more... "zest" :D and I personally love all 48&46 groups, cause all of them have they're own interesting attributes. For example, AKB's approach in their songs is a very cute and "kawaii" approach with semi-high-pitched tones, whereas with JKT they're singing style is a more "deep" and mellow tone.

I personally can't understand Indonesian myself, and i'm not indonesian either, but I'm not sure about you but I really do like how Aki-P is spreading out the 48 joy across the world, hopefully they do a "AKL48" or a "AUS48" (Auckland 48, Australia 48) :D

Any who, I'd be careful with the stuff you post without putting it in spoilers. Some people do seem to get offended with posts solely opinion based, I don't really mind as people are welcome to think whatever but for the sake of other people the next post i'd put it in spoilers as you never know who you might offend.

SIGH... :fp:
    But in saying that... How dare you label Yuko a pocari sweat idol bullshit. Yuko works her butt off for the fans and this is how you treat her? Come on man, these girls really are hard working and it just saddens me to see comments like yours full of negativity. You know negative comments are probably one of the reasons why some girls graduate...

8. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere .. but JKT did apologize on their Facebook page:

Well, I am glad they at least read the comments and acknowledge their mistake. :)

9. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

^ Lol, when I saw this post in twitter, I actually tweet them saying that it is better for them to cross their 'Official' name. well I was so angry at the time, because I was so desperate wanted to see them live (with the fact that I actually can't), and they were giving out the wrong information. Daym!
    So embarassing that official make such a big mistake! I wish they won't make the second one so soon! [hehe]

10. OMMad

OMMad Kenkyuusei

a pretty major incident actually, which is why JKT48 has been getting so much flak from the international fanbase. a photo of melody and her boyfriend was discovered on her private twitter account which is a violation of two rules right there: no boyfriends and no social network accounts other than those linked to JKT48. to make things worse melody wasn't kicked out and the management tried to cover up the incident by stating that the photo was a fake. unfortunately not long after the official statement from management melody announced on her twitter account that she had broken up with her boyfriend. JKT48 was just launching and there was already a huge scandal involving one of their centers.

i understand that. when JKT48 or its management makes a mistake i'll be the first to call them out on it. i dislike the lack of seriousness from the management and certain members of JKT48 itself, i don't like that melody wasn't kicked from the group, i don't like melody starred in an undergirls pv, and i hate that the management has been very close-minded towards criticism from fans. but in this case someone called JKT48 a bullshit group just because they're indonesian, and he/she for some reason doesn't believe indonesians can be idols. and he/she makes that claim based on NO PREVIOUS EVIDENCE because JKT48 is the FIRST IDOL GROUP IN INDONESIA. that is straight up flaming material right there.

11. untitled48

untitled48 Kenkyuusei

12. Tensai Komorin

Tensai Komorin Kenkyuusei

Instead of 'defending' JKT48, I tend to see their potential qualities. Through and through they are still an idol group yet to be perfect. In their appearances, whether performing or not, especially when they were being interviewed, you can see their struggle. Some of them were even seemed a bit humiliated and tried to get over it and smiled. For me this isn't bullshit at all.

If you are a real fan of AKB48, you'll know their story. They started from scratch, crawling with agony and tears to become what they are now, a super idol group. Their first stage performance was attended by only three audiences. Yet, they prevail. JKT48 is somehow different yet similar to AKB48. They are different because they are not Japanese. Their audiences are not Japanese. However, if you look at their efforts now you can see their resemblance with their sisters from AKB48 back then. Surely, we cannot compare them with the super-experienced members like Takamina, Yuko, and the others, but they are advancing 1mm ahead.

I want to support these girls. We will see if they will make it or not. Nevertheless, when it comes to a story of a person struggling hard from scratch to attain her/his dream, I am always all ears. Looking at how Aki-P's vision has been interpreted graciously by AKB48, I'm eager to see how far JKT48 can go.

JKT48 is not a rip-off of AKB48, I can tell you. They are a sister group of AKB48, with its own uniqueness and struggle. If you don't mind, please click the link below to read more what I think about the future of JKT48.

13. donjonnie

donjonnie Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Time's up
    Snippets of JKT48's participation in SSA Concert, as well as the 3rd day performance of Kimi no koto ga suki dakara.

I noticed they mentioned the "kimi no koto ga suki dakara" part (around 1:08).
    That part didn't exist in the previous recording video.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp7w_RS3j_c[/yt]

14. makananjugaseni

makananjugaseni Kenkyuusei

You know what? Maybe JKT48 has the most awesome fans in the history of Indonesian music

15. farpras

farpras Kenkyuusei

JKT48 Live @ 100% Ampuh Globaltv - Pasaraya Manggarai - April, 1st 2012

Well, JKT48 fans were increasing! [rock]

16. farpras

farpras Kenkyuusei

they performed Indonesian+Japanese version @ SSA.. :) and the recording video is overall indonesian version.

17. kurizu

kurizu Kenkyuusei

I salute all the fans who stayed despite the rain [clap]
    (and being forced to see all those BB+GB while waiting for JKT48 :D )
    It really helps me regain my dwindling faith in JKT48's future.

Btw, for me 100% Ampuh begin to look as if it's JKT48's own program [hehe]

18. sergio_mario

sergio_mario Kenkyuusei

I thought I was the only one in Indo who can do wotagei. Lol, after watching the 100%ampuh segment, I realise that I am so pathetic. :D
    Wish I can join those guys. [hehe]

19. ansprum

ansprum Kenkyuusei

hi!

i didn't succeed in convincing the management to use my pics. i'm not even sure he saw them (i sent prints and cd on several occasions). persuading isn't really my thing... i'll still be photographing, though. :)

also, now that the management recognizes me, i'll try to help channel fans' aspirations and criticism.

hopefully that last performance shows jkt48's improvement. i cannot really evaluate their performance because i'm focused in photographing and i tend to choose not to see the videos (i don't like seeing myself :D ).

i hope all is well with you..
    cheers :chuffed:

20. razgriz1011

razgriz1011 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    rezkywirantidhike
    Twitter:
    razgriz2520