1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. onego123

onego123 Member

Has JKT's popularity increased since the ReBoost? Please answer honestly.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Idk since there's not really data to look at, but I think management are trying to push into acting and regular media appearance (television and internet). Altho judging by my friends comment Zara seems to be doing a good job on getting her name out there. I haven't checked the hs slot for circus but the last circus have at least two or three sold out HS session for every city.

3. saniam

saniam Kenkyuusei

Thailand and India have 2 groups now. I’m kinda envy.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
  4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    As if Indonesian market could sustain two 48G, thank you next

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Red13th

Red13th Member

Oshimen:
    shimadaharuka
    I still don't understand that why they need to envy about other group got another group, lol.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. xwfthyx

xwfthyx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    No solid data what so ever, But BASED ON MY POV, at least ReBoost program makes me and other fans wanting to stay in JKT fandom (in other words costumer loyalty, it's good by the way).....Let's hope JOT keeps working on their stuff to gain public interest and audience expansion

7. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    jkt's popularity is fine, fans still hot on them..if there's somethingwrong it's Indonesia's music market itself...
    Let say music industry in Indonesia not in a good place recently

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. algae27

algae27 Kenkyuusei

If other kids get new toys or keep getting treats and attention while you're just sitting there watching, feels kind of ronery even if you have received the same amount (or more) earlier, or even if you have perfectly working toys and environment.

I think the fans are "gerah" and antsy because it has been a dry couple of years with new contents far and few in between lol

But I agree, if you want to whine, at least make it something that hit closer to home, like, hmmmmmmmm, ori single when??? Even if we have to wait until Circus 3.0 is over, at least give us something to chew??? Please?!

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    no live on demand since year and year... why JOT why JOT
    is difficult for me to ALWAYS wait the DVD release...what a shame

LIVE ON DEMAMD

10. Ian905

Ian905 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Mizushima Miyuu
    This! And they haven't released a stage DVD in forever.

I think they should have JKT48 perform at the JPN48 sister groups theatres more often, like they did when Harugon was graduating. It would give the Japanese fans a chance to see JKT48 live and the international fans a chance to watch them through LODs.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Who pays the plane ticket lol. There are 16 tickets to and from Japan to fund. Also, who is gonna bridge the gap between Japanese attendee and members? Kaigai member helped a lot because not only they speak Japanese but also they knew what topic to speak easing the awkwardness and all and we have none now. Ayana speaks Japanese but she spends most of her life here so I think it would still be tad awkward. I'm just glad that their theatre is working properly and it was quick for them to get one (MNL still hasn't set theirs up and BNK has been performing Party to death).

I do agree with stage DVD. The last time we got one was Saishu Bell.

They seem struggling with (paid) video streaming service, they charged fans to watch a live stream of RH from two years ago and according to some, it was not a satisfying experience.

12. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Sorry but this cracks me up. Something rarely happened in this forum [hehe]
    Anyway, reboost may be doesn't blaze a flame like everyone expected but it keeps the flame lit.
    On that matter. They announce a new youtube channel for individual (or a group of members) I think this is also a strategy from mgmt since Youtube become an arguably bigger platform than TV and the viewers demography are towards younger people. The first to get a channel is Greshan TV (by Shani and Gracia from team KIII).
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2480115925364769&id=231308153578902

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCsf_Iko0T78cOk8ayVZc5ZA

• Like Like x 1
  13. welp

welp Next Girls

Lee Sooman announced the plan for NCT Jakarta some time ago. This definitely will be the office of its agency.

And to think Dentsu is a leading advertising company. :rolleyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. amenomion

amenomion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ayanashahab
    I'm glad jot let members have their own channels, but I think they should have just get rid of the 1 vid/week thing in jkt48 TV instead since YouTube algorithm prefer frequent upload anyway

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I don't know if LOD will be a good idea, even during 2016 RH there are other alternative channel that stream the concert despite the pass only cost 35k IDR (around 4 USD). I like how the facebook page sometimes upload the MC session though, but they seem to no longer do that

16. amenomion

amenomion Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ayanashahab
    Maybe they could do some kind of trial period first for a few months and only certain shows like maybe academy shows and see how fans behave and it's effects on theater attendance and there should be some kind of fans organized effort to report and ban illegal streams during those period

17. welp

welp Next Girls

I don't think the sale of theater ticket will be much affected if the performance is streamable. Fans go to theater to see members in flesh. And, perhaps, if members have interactions with audiences, it will be special service fans can only experience in the theater.
    It is impossible for JOT to fight piracy. The agency may sign a contract with a streaming service operator so the agency will release theater/concert videos only on that specific service and the operator will pay the agency for exclusive contents. In this case, the streaming operator will be the one to fight piracy to preserve the exclusivity of contents on its service.
    The agency may choose the K-pop path, forget the direct income from the video and prioritize on how to make the video being watched by as many viewers as possible to promote the group to general public.

18. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Okay so after looking at how the member personal channel work I'm getting really puzzled. Why do they have to separate it from JKT48 TV? They've done similar content on JKT48 TV channel. This week alone Gracia x Shani, Pucchi, and TV each already uploaded one video, wouldn't it better to just upload it on JKT48 TV? That way the channel could get more frequent upload than once a week that we currently have.

• Agree Agree x 3
  19. yaohne

yaohne Member

Oshimen:
    chikanorina
    I think they want to let the girls shine individually... is a way to promote some girls

20. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    I don't understand why JKT seems to be a bit slow when it comes to update their media schedule :/ there are several times like when Zara appear in Talk show or how some Team T member appear in radio a few days ago and no updates on JKT website. It's not something really bad but I just don't really like it because it looks like as if nobody want JKT to appear on TV/Radio despite some member such as Desy are regular on Takeshi's castle and Zara have upcoming premiere screening on several cities.