1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE JKT48 thread!

Discussion in 'General JKT48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 12, 2012.

1. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    March Highlight here we go! (I know it's still on 27th but I'm afraid I'll be busy for the next week)
    - We got a lot of live performance this month which is great, still can't believe they performed a theater song in public lol
    - New Setlist Shonichi "Banzai JKT48" the thread can be found here
    - Cindy Hapsari announced her graduation on 13th march 2022, stated that she need to finish her final thesis, final performance TBA

Live Performance

Other Media Appearances
    Product Release
    • Digital Photobook "Banzai JKT48" with video call bonus
    • New Era Clothing Merch
    • Anin Graduation 2shot
    Other Update
    Former Member Update
    • Yori released her 1st single Unlock (available in Indonesian and Japanese)
    • Ghaida MC-ing in Gemu o Shimashou @ Goplay
    • Natalia got married on 12 March 2022
    • Shinta Devi & Gabriella Stevanny performed in Bring it Back (Fanbase event)
    for more detail on digital content you can check here, feel free to drop comment in respective dates if I missed any updates (preferably with link source for evidence)

Last edited: Apr 1, 2022
  2. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    So, jkt48 23rd single production is "rumored" to take place overseas since in recent fiony's showroom, a staff mentioned something about passport and KITAS (Limited stay permit)

Last edited: Apr 13, 2022
  3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  4. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    It appear so, if they are about to start filming soon then I guess we can expect late Q2 or Q3 release?? Very excited.

If this is true then I guess this is how they were able to do the big 10 project this year. Hopefully JKT could get more promotion out of this since IDN media appear to have good connection

5. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
  6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IDN may make JKT48 related to 88Rising

I wish for JKT48 x Rich Brian collaboration

7. wotajkt

wotajkt Kenkyuusei

8. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    More exposure to JKT lol, anyway yesterday they have special livestream on IDN app and some people say that it keeps crashing lol. I guess the server capacity isn't fully ready yet

9. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    Coming with April highlights
    - We did not have any live TV performance this month :(
    - Dhey have special videos on JKT48 explaining her injury and the reason for her absence. To put short she has several injury and already feels pain since 2019 but it's not until 2020 (or 2021 I forgot) she officially check it with doctor
    - Sisca, Gaby, and Zee is slated to participate in a movie but for Gaby and Zee we have to wait until they officially confirm it
    - Aya (Former KIII) participate in new mini web series "Auranora" you can turn on the subtitle and use the auto translate, it's pretty accurate. This is my favorite former member content because the story is just sweet and cute
    - Celine announced her graduation

Live Performance

Other Media Appearance

• Several livestream on IDN Live App
    Product Release
    • Private Message voice note campaign
    • 10th generation private message
    • Kemilau Karya Kartini photobook with video call bonus
    • White album Olla (OFC only)
    • White album Gaby (OFC)
    Former Member Update
    • Nabilah appearing in several TV show and podcast
    • Haruka appearing in special Sahur segment and vlog with her friends
    • Nadila doing radio tour to promote her latest jingle "Jangan Lagi"
    • Veranda got engaged
    For more detail on digital content you can check here, feel free to drop comment in respective dates if I missed any updates (preferably with link source for evidence)

Also some tea time, so basically during Ume (former kks) showroom she was having discussion with Viona Fadrin (another former kks) and some nasty word was uttered by Vivi regarding Vivi relationship with Chika. It was something about Vivi and Chika dynamic regarding Vivi's crush, their friendship, and Idk if I should use dislike or hatred to paint the situation.

10. BadIceCream

BadIceCream Member

Oshimen:
    Sugai-sama
  11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    IMG_20220511_145325.jpg

I need JKT48 x Hololive ID collaboration

12. ootamudkip

ootamudkip Member

Oshimen:
    Nadila Cindi
    The topic is actually quite common in universities. There are 13 JKT themed final thesis/dissertation in my university https://lib.ui.ac.id/hasilcari?lokasi=lokal&query=JKT48 and even during my anthropology 101 class final we have to dissect JKT48 culture

Edit: just checked the researchgate and I found some member apparently also wrote research about JKT48

Last edited: May 12, 2022
  13. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans

if the video does not show watch the video here

Anyway, it is very refreshing seeing JKT48 performing their song in a new arrangement version. And because of that new approach in JKT48 New Era, I think that is the reason why JKT48 getting more popular again recently. I really like how Melody handled this group after they changed the concept from "idols you can meet" to "idols that will come to meet you". Compared to other sister group (or even jpn based sister group), JKT48 feels really unique and interesting. It makes the group still very relevant although being the only best known girl group in the public as for now.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
  15. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    https://twitter.com/aokuri912/status/1529099740956467201
    Aokuri-san tweeted about it and I think he knows. My guess is that it will be a new special performance because usually he is the person who work on the song for special performance.

Apparently some members also doing the similar thing with their insta-story
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2022
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    48time_1653474940900_1.jpg

New project of JKT48 x LalleIlmanNino

17. Lookman

Lookman Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lckmnzans
    https://open.spotify.com/track/4MMJ...MFCXFSyqO4isoegQnKQ&utm_source=copy-link&nd=1

The song will be released tomorrow (or perhaps tonight). It is a collaboration of JKT48 with Laleilmanino and Siberkreasi
    Siberkreasi is a national movement by Ministry of Communication and Information which supports and promotes positive contents in social media. So, it is basically the 3rd(?) time JKT48 in collaboration with the government.

Anyway I do not know whether this song is related to JKT48's posts before (those three diff images with their color)

Last edited: May 27, 2022
  18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    According to this, JKT48 officially joins IDN Media

Just need an announcement from JKT48's official social media pages to confirm it

19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Guys, do you think JKT48 needs to announce about the details of acquisition of the group from Dentsu to IDN Group on JKT48's website?

Maybe they don't really need to do so but seems they should

I'm one of those wondering if IDN fully acquired JKT48 or Dentsu still has a share in JKT48

But most of JOT staffs still work there including Jabieb, JKT48's photographer who can be considered as fans's favourite JOT staff. Even I've heard that he once got a gift from a fan

At least I'm grateful that now JKT48 has a new management who dares to burn the money for JKT48. Just look at Flying High campaign emoji on Twitter which costs 1 million dollars.

If you aren't from Indonesia, burn the money is an Indonesian term that refers to an action by a company, typically a startup to spend tons of money to promote their products without fear of loss

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
  20. welp

welp Next Girls

Not really. JOT is private company. It's not a surprise that acquisition info is deemed important only to investors, not fans.

I was curious so I searched up "jkt48 emoji" and "flying high emoji" on twitter and found nothing. Mind to elaborate?

If they are to burn the money, better subtract 50k out of that 1m to invest more into the mv production.