[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    i don't think there's any emergency, hiragana are still performing on their own. They got really decent exposure at the birthday live as well, some better than kanji tbh since they were showcased individually in addition to songs and mc. Not sure what the plan is but if they released an A-side i don't think I'd be surprised~

2. Tuturu

Tuturu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    I'm not sure if the members' blog are screened by staff before it's posted but if the content didn't look alright to management then they wouldn't have allowed it. Fuuchan may have been trying to send a message that Zuumin is irreplaceable and her words just came off strongly. About leaving Zuumin's spot empty, could simply be that no Hiragana had enough time to rehearse the song and deliver with the same amount of intensity as the rest of Kanji. Zuumin's hiatus is indefinite so I'm sure management is working something out for back up plans. I just hope she makes it in time for 5th senbatsu.

3. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ^ This. Zuumin's hiatus might come too sudden that it's also too much of a risk to get one of the Hiraganas to cover for her, with just a day of practice left before MSta.

That was Fukyouwaon's first public performance after Bday Live, who they decided to do for, say, the Girls Award?

4. C-rulean

C-rulean Kenkyuusei

Well, I think she feel insecure about her position. Once fans start to accept the idea of Hiragana may enter/sub for senbatsu, she may loose her senbatsu position.

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Tapatalk

5. woque

woque Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I'm giving Fuuchan the benefit of doubt on this. Like @Tuturu and @too much idea have said, time could be the factor here for management and takahiro sensei to decide whether the spot should be left empty or be filled with a Hirakeya member.

Understood that some of us feel bad for Hirakeya, but we also have to understand the context of Fuuchan's blog. She may have said that too strongly that Zuumin is irreplaceable, but it can also means that they'll perform with 20 members for MSta without Zuumin but who knows in their next live performance, we'll see someone in that spot.

Love the passionate arguments from both sides tho. Peace.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yeah, it's nice to see everyone worrying about Hiraganas.

• Like Like x 1
  7. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

as for myself

their concept is like a group(keyakizaka46) has 2 group in it (kanji,hiragana) so if you want to replace someone from other group. then it will be a (KENNIN), am i wrong?

well if i'm not. their concept wasn't like nogizaka where they call the other member with 1st gen, 2nd gen and 3rd gen (all of em still under one name[nogizaka46] but with different gen), but in keyakizaka case -> its kanji and hiragana -> totally different. so maybe they cannot replace someone as easy as we thought.

soo for the future, i hope they can manage kanji and hiragana activity better. but i thought the kanji is still their main product.

sorry no hard feeling,
    as we know SAMMMSUNG flagship is Galaxy S series, but they also have Galaxy A series, now hiragana is like "A series". do you got the pattern? its about which is the main product.

even though for me, sometimes i just thought it must be hard for hiragana to take in this kind of condition from the management. Hiragana is UG, its clearly said in keyakake episode (sorry i forgot, tsuchida or sawabe said it that time). BUT THEIR UG CONCEPT IS DIFFERENT <- this is a problem because its a new concept

8. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

The problem with that thought is that Hiragana will always be Keyakizaka B team, thus the members are stuck forever in Kanji shadow. Can they promote Kanji and Hiragana equally? I don't think they can unless they are actually splitting the group and have Hiragana release their own single. If that were to happen, it is unlikely Keyaki will release 8 single a year, so it will be 2 for Kanji and 2 for Hiragana?
    Anyway, I don't really buy this new concept of having UG as their own group which doesn't allow exchange with the main group can work in the long run.

• Like Like x 1
  9. C-rulean

C-rulean Kenkyuusei

I agree with you.What the reason of forming an under group if they can't sub any absence in senbatsu? I wonder what would happen If techi suddenly catch a sickness and she need to have a hiatus in the middle of promotion as a center. Would kanji member said the same thing and let the center position vacant?

Sent from my Lenovo S960 using Tapatalk

10. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    hey who knows, maybe how they handled the m-station situation is just a one time thing and supportive gesture and tribute for zuumin, who could be taking this harder then we know. As we don't know exactly how serious her condition is and how long she will be out for.

I completely understand the the fans worries and dissapointment that hiragana was overlooked in this situation though,

11. KazuminTechi

KazuminTechi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    yveeeeeshere
    Btw, I think, Fuuchan made a zuumin pose (the zuumin-thinking pose) while walking down the stairs at the m-station

It's kind of sweet of her if whar I saw is correct

Sorry for the out of the blue comment tho

Sent from my A33w using Tapatalk

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Yeah i saw that too. That was sweet of her, too bad we don't get to see it up close.

Also, everyone in Twitter is talking about this but from Yuuka's blog:

円陣を組む時にいつも「何か言いたい事ある子いる-」といつもみんなに聞くんですけど、初めておだななが手を挙げて「新時代を切り開こっ!」って言ったんです!

びっくりしたし、ほとんどのメンバーが笑ってたけなんだか心にきました!

During enjin, Yuuka always asked members if they have anything to say. Yesterday before MStation, Oda raised her hand and said "Let's open a new era!!"

That surprises the member so much they started laughing, and it calms them down.

13. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I'm with @kanjo: this is too harsh on Hiragana. They deserve better, both on the basis of their ability and just as human beings. Until we get a real explanation, I'm quite unhappy about this. If it's just a one-time thing, then okay. But Fuu-chan seems to be trying to prevent the very possibility of a Hiragana coming in to sub. Not good.

I wonder what Oda Nana meant by "new era"?

Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  15. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

So, I stopped by the temporary Keyakizaka store in the Shibuya 109 shopping center today. Only a small selection of items were available, but I did buy a clear file and a t-shirt from the 4th single. The cool thing was they had 4 uniforms on display and you could take pictures of them. I'm still wondering if there are any other shops in the area to buy other goods, especially of individual members (keychains, etc., like the items they have at the AKB cafe). If anyone has any ideas of where I could check, it would be much appreciated. Thanks.,

16. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Can I see the zuumin pose? I can't see it on the video. Sorry. I'm so curious what it looks like.

17. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  18. KumosoueMii

KumosoueMii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
  19. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  20. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    Well Techi apparently injured her leg on MSta. Let's hope it's nothing serious.