[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. hmmero

hmmero Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Risa & KAWADA₍₍ (ง ˙▿˙)ว ⁾⁾
    Twitter:
    horimeiko
    Rina talking about Kanji keyaki 2nd gens on mobame: she wish she was in high school once again. she talks about the big age gap between her and the girls who may be in middle school(13-15). Even the girls who are in high school the age difference will still be quite far.
    She really wonders what kind of girls will be joining and is looking forward to it.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

The advertising campaign with Lawson's is continuing, with a new set of photos for sale of eight members of the two groups:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Sugai, Akanen, Risa, Rika; Kyouko, Hiyori, Konoka, Manamo. The three 2gens all might have big futures, it seems to me. Hiyori is a good dancer, weird and growing beautiful. Konoka is beautiful in a special way, forward and smart (but an aura of worry hurts). Manamo obviously has a lot in her that is gradually coming out: more classical literature, please. Of course, Kyouko and the Kanjis are all well-known already, although Akanen and Rika are seen a lot less now than before. A comment asked: "Where's Shida?" Yes.

Yes, congrats to the Kanjis on the third anniversary of their selection. To commemorate, someone posted pics of Kanji, Hiragana 1gen, Hiragana 2gen at their selections:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Click to enlarge.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. yukochan

yukochan Kenkyuusei

I just recently came to learn about the 46 groups so please excuse my ignorance if this is a sensitive question. But could someone shed light on how Techi's seemingly perennial center status is received by her groupmates? I'm just curious if it has had any impact on the group's teamwork or camaraderie, as I imagine any performer would want at least a shot at center. Thanks in advance!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    We cant know for sure because we are not in members head and they dont give their personal emotions so easily. If I am correct, the ones who clearly claim for the "trône" were Kobayashi and Imaizumi.
    On the other hand, when severals member had to take the center place during Techi absence, they all recognize how hard it could have been for Techi since the begining, how hard she worked and the heavy pressure she must have felt and endure alone.
    They all recognize Techi's talent, charisma and how much she is involved to improve group performances.

The unity seems really strong until now and they work hard for each other. Hopefully the futur senbatsu selection will not break this team unity.
    Like you said, anyone wants and dream to be center but until now, imo, I see more positive impacts than negative.

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I agree with @Nealy07, but lots of people wouldn't. They keep saying there is lots of dissatisfaction. But even Kobayashi seems pretty positive toward Techi right now. And I really never saw her any other way. She would like to be centre, but now that she has done it a bit, she says she realizes how hard it has all been for Techi. No group of people is 100% positive toward each other, and Techi's absences have been hard for everyone, but I feel a sense of rejuvenation and enthusiasm, now that Techi is back. This group's slogan, chanted in a huddle before every show, is "Humility, Kindness, Bonds" (i.e., the bonds among the members). Some people make fun of the slogan, but it seems like the goal they do aim for, to me. Zumiko, with her great ambition and great talent, might have been the main member to be dissatisfied -- and who can blame her? But Techi, in my opinion, is a special performer on whom the group's success has depended. Whether this can continue, I do not know. People with more experience of the idol world say it will tear the group apart eventually. I'm more worried about the decision to add members, and probably go from the all-20 (or so) to a selection of members for each single.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    111522.jpg
    Right, Which one of you did that.....????

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    That's @maris_senpai46

• Like Like x 1
  9. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    happened to come across this thought it was nice

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 4
  10. Nealy07

Nealy07 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Best Keyakizaka46 subliminal advertising!!!

• Like Like x 2
  12. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

new CM

making

[​IMG]

https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/1788707

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
  13. Snake

Snake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    i get the sense techi matters, but this group could probably be like nogi with a revolving center and still break a million.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  14. ptnem

ptnem Kenkyuusei

... or maybe, this group have just to be Keyakizaka and evolving at their own peace without searching conventional way to break sales. If time come to change center, it should be from artistic and musical consideration, not from oshi's fans desire... imo

Last edited: Sep 2, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 9
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Meitantei Neru Netflix show when?

16. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    Soo Iirc there was a newspaper announcing that Nogi, Kanji keyaki, and hiragana keyaki are holding auditions this August/Sept (I forgot). So what's the official status of Hiragana keyaki? Is it like Nogi's under? If yes, I think it's weird if they hold auditions for the main group & the "backup"/"undergirls" group. Like, why would I audition for the backup group? But then if they're separate groups like AKB & the sister groups or groups that are equal (like SKE & NMB), how separate & equal they are? Iirc Neru was "promoted" after being a kennin for both groups.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    @sakurazaki They're separate groups. Maybe gana are the (little) sister group but they're doing plenty on their own now. If someone's oshi transfered from kanji to gana or vice/versa some ppl might even be happy lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. MiyuMiyu

MiyuMiyu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    @drazaar isn't the age difference between Kanji and Gana make that impossible?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Navicon46

Navicon46 Kenkyuusei

They arent an under group. They're a separate. They're like a cross between a sister group and a team. Kind of like how Team 8 is technically an AKB48 team but theyre treated like a separate group from the main group. Hiragana is part of Keyaki but theyre also separate group with their own album, weekly TV shows, etc.

Neru wasnt promoted. Her kenninship was just ended. It wasnt promotion shes just no longer part of both groups.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    They have plenty of members the same ages though. Even if they didn't, that wouldn't prevent anything.

• Like Like x 4