[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    This year they HAVE to release 3 singles.

• Like Like x 2
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Definitely, and it is an important year for Keyaki. I'm sure we'll get three singles, or at least a second album.

3. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Rii-chan, Muu-chan, Naako-chan and Rika-chan on Keyakizaka46 ANN showroom special.

if the video does not show watch the video here

===========================================================================================

Inoue-chan and Hikaru-chan interview for Billboard.

Here the pictures.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 4
  4. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    Watanabe Rika made an announcement on Keyakizaka46 ANN showroom special that keyaki will hold 3rd YEAR ANNIVERSARY LIVE, which will be the 3rd anniversary debut of Keyakizaka46. It will hold on Osaka Festival Hall for 3 days (4.4 - 4.6) :1st::1st:

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  5. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    yay for news about 3rd Live :)

however, the venue selection has me like :confused: the capacity is 2700 people. keyaki can for sure gather a way larger crowd.. so i guess the aim is something intimate? The acoustics seem very excellent: The concert hall's acoustics have been described as "sound pouring on you from the ceiling."

gaiyou_1.jpg

also, for April 6 performance, the concert will be screened in 100+ movie theaters in Japan.

• Informative Informative x 3
  6. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    The venue size is very weird and frankly very disappointing. I don’t understand what is management thinking. Considering last year’s debacle isn’t it time for them to go to Budokan?

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. miyabi

miyabi Kenkyuusei

Honestly, i expected them to held 3rd ani in Saitama Super Arena lol They can already pass the Budoukan and go straight to SSA. Maybe Sony want to try a total live concert so they choose this place and let the final day be streamed in cinema lol If we combine concert and cinema seats, the total will be more than 23.000 for the final day.

8. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    with their current popularity they can do a bigger concert than budokan...im fine with management waiting for 2nd gen to be more established before a big concert this year but continuously lowering the capacity of their concerts is extremely disappointing and upsetting.

pretty much all the comments under the 3rd anniversary tweet were complaints, some japanese fans were saying how unfair this situation was after the keyakake hit prayer episode where members expressed their desire to grow bigger as a group.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Keyakizaka46 no All Night Nippon.

Video version.

Only audio.

MIRROR: Showroom SP and ANN video version (1 link).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

(Sorry the late post, left all in auto and fell asleep).

• Like Like x 5
  10. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Looks like management is going for the high sound quality of that venue, not capacity.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I was thinking they'd specifically go back to Budokan because of what happened last year (like a redemption kind of thing) but doing an even bigger stage would have been better. This doesn't make any sense to me, it's almost like they're being punished or they're underperforming so this is the solution. It sucks because you can tell the members are feeling good about Kuroi Hitsuji so this seems like a low blow.

But what's the point of having a high sound quality if they're going to lipsync most of the stages anyway?

12. Hiraishin

Hiraishin Member

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Contrary to the majority, I personally don't mind the venue. It's good if they choose quality over quantity even though it may upsets fans who don't get a seat. Keyakizaka46 always gives a brilliant performance and it seems that this venue will enhance that. The small amount of audience will possibly make the atmosphere more intimate. Also, several members have been known to sing on stage and not lipsync. Like Pon, Nijika, Dani, and Tecchan. There are ups and downs in every choice, but let's support our Keyaki! I believe someday this group will be able to create a spectacular show on a huge stage.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Bigger isn’t always better.

Many fans (some even here) have shared their opinions about concerts in big venues and they’re usually about how far everything feels.

I myself hate going to big concerts, cause if I have to watch most of it through a screen, I might just stay home and watch it on my laptop.

Still, Budokan is a very important venue in the Japanese entertainment industry, and playing there basically means making it, something that Kanji Keyaki hasn’t done yet.

They’ll perform there eventually, but it does look weird they’re going for such a “small” venue now. I guess they’re trying to make it look like it’s super exclusive or something, which is also nice.
    AKB anniversaries are done for 250 people, so there’s that.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 3
  15. Nekko-Desu

Nekko-Desu Future Girls

SakamichiAKB 2019

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  16. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    nothing has been officially said about it also it sounds like a weak excuse to me, this is not a live band

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Have there been any rumours or stories about AKB being broke lately? Because looking at these MVs...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Looks like a Hello Project video.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I'm disappointed at the 3rd Sakamichi-AKB song. The video is weak and the song is weaker. Nothing like the punch of the 1st one.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  20. sungjong

sungjong Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hirate Yurina
    • Like Like x 4