1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Don't know if this has been posted already but It seems there is a version of glass wo ware by another group. Can someone help me out. I want to know the artist.

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    So it seems Akanen and Yuuka are involved in a recital play called "Reading Stage: Yuri to Bara" along with Riria and Junna of Nogi, as well as Mirei and Konoka of Hinata from the 5th of June to the 10th. Akanen and Yuuka actually have two performances each whereas the other members have only one. It seems some pretty famous voice actresses are going to be involved in it too.

Summary trans credit to @too much idea https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1128965164303126528

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    That's just the demo copy used to show the song to the members before they start recording. I guess they started practicing before recording/before their version was ready.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi

This sound quite interesting. Would we be able to see it, or hear it?

5. Furukawa_Akane

Furukawa_Akane Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    @Dill I don't actually know, we'll see once June comes around, but its actually one member per day. Yuuka's two performances are on the 9th, Akanen's on the 10th, so I don't know if we would get to hear each iteration of the play. But I would like to listen to it

• Like Like x 1
  6. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I got the Zumiko photobook and the Berisa photobook in the mail today. Both of them are very good. In fact I was a bit taken aback. Both have a lot of very dangerous pictures but both are very tasteful.

Of the four photobooks I have (Neru, Miho, Zumiko, Berisa) I think I like Zumiko's the most.

One thing I especially liked about Berisa's, as an American, was seeing her shop at Whole Foods and eating Whole Foods pizza. It was like "I shop at the same store and eat that same pizza!" (Not the Miami Beach store though, a different one). That's not a feeling I usually get as an international fan.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

She went to a Whole Foods? Now I'm waiting for one to go to a Trader Joes or something. I don't know if this is strange, but after thinking about that, I would totally buy a book just of idols shopping at American stores in the US.

8. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

So I had a dream that Kuroi Hitsuji won the Japan Records and now I can't stop thinking about it. I want it to come true!

• Like Like x 4
  9. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Agree. Silent Majority and Fukyouwaon should have won the award in their respective years. Oh well, let's hope so for Kuroi Hitsuji.

• Agree Agree x 7
  10. chrissirhc

chrissirhc Member

Oshimen:
    yamaguchimaho
    once again keya haters setting different "rules" for keya fans i see.

11. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    This again, after 4-5 days? I was expecting another argument, but it turns out to be the same thing being said in another wording. I feel bad for words which I poured days ago, they are probably feeling useless right now. Ok then. I will just let you perceive me and probably several other fans just as you like :^^;:

12. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    this might come as a shock to you but i have a life outside of here

• Useful Useful x 1
  13. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    It might disappoints you but I'm not surprised. Sorry! :D

Hope you have a nice day both inside and outside this forum then :flower:

• Like Like x 3
  14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Risanen??? :confused:

15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Last edited: May 20, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Mii-chan and Tamu-chan on Yuugata Paradise. More Kansai-ben :blush: and the way Tamu-chan talks is really cute.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Akanen-chan and Yukka-sama are cover girls on Tarzan magazine.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Tarzan magazine web.

==========================================================================================

Rakuten Eagles will have a match against Orix this sunday and the Eagles Girls (Akanen-chan and Nijipon-chan) will be there doing the first pitch and promoting souvenirs for all the public.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Video PR.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Rakuten Eagles / Eagles Girl website.

Last edited: May 23, 2019
    • Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Do you guys think Keyaki has a shot to perform at Olympics opening?
    I'm quite early, but I love it since forever and I'm trying to imagine how it could go.
    I'm pretty sure there're tons of great artists who could be there instead, and if the "opening story" at some point features idols it may be more easy to have orthodox Idols (either from 46/48 or other groups) but, well, I hope on a glimpse of Sakamichi to tell the truth

19. Zaebore

Zaebore Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takamoto Ayaka
    Keyakizaka has a chance to perform at the Olympics but if I have to really consider it taking into account their style, songs of choice, choreography, almost everything that you can think of to perform at the Olympics I still would feel tense and uneasy about this whole feeling of having them perform at the Olympics and I feel the same for the 48 and 46 groups or any artist as well. This is a great question to ask but I feel the extent of idols is a hit to miss to mixed situation. It's like playing Russian roulette in my eyes and in the perspective of the world it's even harder to measure the mixed reception of Japanese idols when considering the Olympics or even the world in general. Although this would be a great time to show Japan's current and future music industry if they do decide to present their idols I will wish them the best of luck and if not then that's fine too but all in all the Olympics itself is about bringing everything you have to the table to present an establishment of a community so diverse of people from all ages man, woman, and children alike, it is the one and only very few chances of a lifetime that a country can ask for to build further connections and share experiences without having too set aside too much time to deal with tensions and differences when the Olympics is there to support the structure of treasuring the bonds between nations and their connections with each other. Even with all of this, I still have deep concerns and troubles with who will be presented in the Olympics from the Japanese music industry. I fear the unknown of what is to come but I know for sure one artist in my mind that will participate and that's Kenshi Yonezu. I highly anticipate his participation and I've seen a glimpse of the collaboration that he will do when the Olympics comes and it has the spirit of the theme of what Olympics is. From looking back at it again Keyakizaka has a chance at the Olympics it's not impossible but it's also not probable either I think. It's there but to me I would believe it to be on the lower end I'm not gonna put high expectations but I want to see some more names before I make a decision. Until then I'll wait again for another time but this is it from me. Let's hope the Olympics will be a good year.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Japan86

Japan86 Kenkyuusei

if i’m not mistaken Aki-P is part of the committee in charge of the opening ceremony so I think he will try to push for at least one of its group to participate.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1