[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I honestly don't believe Fukyouwaon had any particular impact beyond their other popular songs.
    And Silent Majority won't do. As much as I love the song and as much as I fully understand the meaning behind it, its perceived political background would be super inappropriate for the Olympics. Ideally they'd do a new song if they were chosen. I expect to know by the end of the year

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Japan86

Japan86 Kenkyuusei

3. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Maybe it's an unpopular opinion. I think because Karin and Tecchan have similar vibes, that's exactly the reason why I still prefer other members to be the center. I think what makes changing the center interesting is when she brings a new colour and atmosphere in the song or even in the group.

However, Karin is definitely a different person. Even though so far I see similarities between her and Tecchan, I'm sure slowly I can see the difference between them in term of performance, colour, and atmosphere. Also, if she does become a center someday (and probably she will, since I see her being pushed the most amongst 2nd gen), I will keep supporting her and the group •w•)/

4. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thing is nothing is decided yet & this article just stated the view of just a handful of people but had to generalise it. Neither AKB48 nor the other idol groups were announced anywhere that they will perform and I don't expect any of them to perform but this creates an opportunity for the non-fans & haters to voice their views on a possibility of them appearing. Just from the article the writer made mention of the groups and what it lacks than what the public said & just from that you can tell he is not a fan of the idols. They hate the girls yet still they are the ones topping every corner of entertainment in Japan especially sales and karaoke so no, it is not most of the public's opinion. It us most of the AKB48 haters

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Watching this new Silent Majority video, I realized how much I love Keyaki!, they are a powerhouse now, they look so sharp and refined, they have grown up so much!! they are so talented, this performance looks so perfect! Keyaki showing why they are the best Jpop idol group !!

https://twitter.com/Sora_Mato_2nd/status/1143850113166540801

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. djahat

djahat Kenkyuusei

Everyone doing great job today :1st:....

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Rev4

Rev4 Member

Keyaki has definitely grown and this is the first time I see Yumi-chan perform Saimajo with the group. Pon center Saimajo for the first time too? I definitely think the group is ready for center rotation in the future. Mngmt is also finally seeing it. It can help for variety and add a different colour in the songs as someone pointed out in this thread.

9. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I think it's a bit odd that Pon centered Silent Majority when Mon has centered it every other time they performed without Techi. I feel like this could be a part of the Pon push that I've noticed for a while which would lead to her centering the 9th single.

10. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori

They sure did!!
    lol, Ten looking so serious there whilo Hono smiling ! so cute ~

• Like Like x 1
  11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    :hehe: Koike :hehe:

12. DIO

DIO Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaaya
    for everyone who feel weird seing Pon as center because before this always monta who always being sub center for Saimajo maybe because few weeks ago monta cannot participate Handshake event with health issues so maybe she just give center place to Pon who really healthy at this time rather than become center but just doing poorly performance and ruin keyaki comeback TV performance...but good performance today show...

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. bandica

bandica Kenkyuusei

Too easy to spot Miichan with her hair [hehe]

Yeah, lately it's been looking more and more like a Pon centre for the next single. It'd be interesting to see what direction they go with theme-wise too

14. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I've yet to see it, but Pon center doesn't surprise me as much as it did with other people.
    Like @DIO said, Mon conditions aren't stellar since awhile, so that could be the reason, but she's also performing, which I really appreciate since her skills are impressive. (And wow, TakeYui mirroring her position, I'm so so happy about that!)

Anyway, back to Pon, there had been a point in which to me Pon center would have felt forced.... around their first really big interview if I'm not wrong... 1/2 years ago? There was something in her words and how she acted that just made me felt it would be too early. But Keyaki as whole changed so much and she grew so much that today Pon felt to me absolutely the best choice for next single center.
    As for keeping Techi out today, I think it was the wisest choice both to push Pon and to guarantee the best performances everytime.
    I don't expect Techi to find her best conditions back very soon, but I know she will give everything for Keyaki Republic.

What makes me very happy and very optimist for keyaki, is that the girls seems to have found a common ground, a common space to confront with each other, discuss, and build up Keyaki day after day; and in that space, like Hikaru said, 2ki was welcomed warmly. This is the group I love, the group I wish to see succeed and be happy.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I couldn't stop reminiscing! It's been 3 years since the release of SM but the song still hits me at the right places. Yuipon did a great job centering it and their steady live singing too really is top notch and shows how much they've improved. I am so proud now

Also for those complaining, I think this post says it all
    https://twitter.com/Flair_tkn/status/1143850606135631872?s=19

And my heart just skipped a beat! Wow! She looked so different here it took a while to recognise her
    https://twitter.com/keyakizaka46/status/1143856532557189120?s=19

Last edited: Jun 27, 2019
  16. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Tbh, it was a bit strange to me seeing Pon center SaiMajo (nothing negative, just an unfamiliar sight). Great performance though, always nice seeing them perform this classic hit.

Agree with @miwa that this perf marks the beginning of Pon center era. Way too many hints for it not to be true. I also agree with @Dill that Pon is a good, safe choice for the group's new center. She's experienced, talented, and definitely has the resolve to do it.

Personally, I was more impressed by Suzumon and Karin than Pon in this particular perf, but it could just be the song. I hope the next single is something that really fits Pon's style.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Kaonashi

Kaonashi Kenkyuusei

this seem underrated but the face of Zumin is one of the main ingredient of Saimajo, it feels weird not seeing her on performance of saimajo.
    Keyaki never feels different until they perform saimajo without the original members.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    That's an interesting point @Kaonashi
    When I think about a song the first thing to come to mnd are VM flashes, probably because I love them more than choreos. So, yeah, I kinda agree with you, and reading your post Zuumin face in Saimajo just came to mind.

I still haven't seen today perf, but I guess we have to get used to different people giving different vibes to every song. There will be some song we'll always find "weird" and there will be others we may think a new formation will fit them better...
    What is strange for me is to think that in some years new fans won't have really "lived" graduated members day-by-day... this makes me a bit sad.
    But Keyaki needs to go on and grow and change and strive, but without losing its very distinctive soul.

I'm sure we will see Keyaki shine again and again

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I actually never felt that strongly about Zuumin's presence in SaiMajo; to me, she was much more prominent in brighter songs like Futari Saison and Sekai wa, even though she wasn't in first row for those songs. On that same note, I feel like Kaze Ni is going to seem SO different without Neru. Wonder who'll take her spot in future performances of that song.

Here's the full-length version of Silent Majority at Tokyo TV Music Festival 2019.

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  20. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Nice version of SaiMajo. At first I thought the girl on the first row, right, was Techi, then I read it wasn't her since she wasn't performing. And Koike, she went full blonde on us (and the center of the rear row!).