1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

I hope they're in no hurry to debut this new group..

2. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Hey, at least no one can complain about her being center there since she'll automatically be the most popular member. :awesome: inb4 the Torii frontgirls surpass Ikoma in popularity too

*nodding in agreement*

I thought around Girls' Rule mgmt had finally started to "get it". What it is that makes Nogizaka appealing and the faces they need to best represent the group. Honestly, I should have realized I was giving them too much credit when the kennin happened and the *insert AKB member here*-zaka46 nonsense started back up. Now we have a summer single reminiscent of the type 48G usually releases, the former AKB representative at center, and now a sister group? It's like they lost confidence in their "special spice" and are now trying to follow the successful 48G recipe more closely. At this point, an election (or Nogi participating in 48G's election) wouldn't even shock me and I'm not even trying to fool myself about Torii members invading senbatsu. There was always going to be ceiling there for Nogizaka's growth but these latest moves seem like a Chicken Little situation. The sky isn't falling, why are you hitting the panic button?

3. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I think that's just when the audition ends and when they'd announce the members, and then it could be a while still til they debut. Like HKT, it took them 4 months after choosing 1st gen to get their theater debut and then more than a year to get their first single so who knows :)

4. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    I really wanted to wait awhile before I said anything because I'm still kind of confused on what this new groups means, but I guess they seem to be heading to be a real sister group to Nogi. And August is only next month, so we'll see this new group quite soon and if people are right here, we'll see one of those members in Nogi's 13th single highly since their debut would be in [early to mid] 2016.

Personally, I don't think this is needed. NGT48 hasn't debuted yet and we don't even know if they'll up like SDN, but if this new group is coming before NGT, then I'm confused what the mission statement for Aki-p is? You've already dominated Japan. All u need is Hokkaido and you're pretty good imo lol. Nogi is still new...like really new. And 2nd gen are barely known...hell most of 1st gen are not that well known too lol. As always, I'll become a fan of any 48/46-group (just because I really do like their style and their songs really don't disappoint me that much). Just means more names for me to learn and more stuff to watch~~

5. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    This probably the reason

6. YuriNyanChan

YuriNyanChan Kenkyuusei

I don't mind at all. I love Nogizaka46 and I think it's about time for them to expand their wings wider.
    Frankly, I would love it better if they make a rival group for JKT48 or SNH48 though.

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

it si wery greedy greedy night... oh my oh, this mMUST be latered april joke!

8. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    So, i've asked this at the NGT48 thread but it seems to be ignored so i'm just gonna ask the same question here

Both Toriizaka and NGT will be the first groups i follow from the start. So, i'm wondering, how will they decide the HS slots for their first HS event??? The first HS event will be their first so there's no reference on how the girl will actually sell out the slots given.

9. Konno A.

Konno A. Future Girls

Oshimen:
    ichikawamiori
    Well, as far as I remember, it took HKT quite some time before they actually debuted (with a single). They spent a year at their theater and gaining fans on the way. Management probably noticed who got the most "exposure" and allowed her to get more slots. But best case scenario, give everyone an equal footing (only 10 slots for each member - something like that) and see who sells the most. I'm sure there are people here more experienced with HS-slots (as I am not an expert in this; just stuff I noticed over the years).

10. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

^ Nogizaka 1st gen had their first HS at the end of their first event (documented on Nogizakatte Doko ep. 6) and the girls were all given equal one slot each. Based on how many fans went to each girl they were able to build up a picture of their popularity. They could also do so through views and comments on the girls profiles on the website. They also had provisional Senbatsu and Fukujin at that point. By the first single they were able to distribute number of slots accordingly.

Nogizaka 2nd gen had their first handshake for Girl's Rule and they all had 12 slots in pairs. Each of the 13 girls had 1 slot paired with each of the others. Hori sold the best and got airdropped into center for the next single + more slots than her fellow 2nd gen members in the HS.

So to answer your question, they evenly distribute until such time as they get an indicator of popularity.

Also, I wonder if a Baito AKB or 2nd gen draft finalist will be added? Many of the first gen admit to having previously auditioned for AKB and Nishikawa of the 2nd gen was a former AKB Kenkyuusei.

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^It's interesting when you look at the HS history to see who was popular/unpopular from start, worked their way up and who fell off.

12. undine235

undine235 Kenkyuusei

I think it's a good time frame for announcing a sister group - SKE48's first gen was announced only 3 years after AKB was formed, after all. I don't think nogizaka has peaked yet in terms of sales but having a whole new crop of girls will hopefully increase the numbers. This is of course assuming nogizaka becomes the flagship group and toriizaka members participate in nogizaka handshakes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    Maybe sony wants Nogi to reach 1M so they made a sister group so they can join Nogi HS and the sales will reach 1M

14. lonely_cookies

lonely_cookies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Only sort of related but they have started selling handshake tickets for NGT's 1st gen already. With AKB's 41st single you can buy a ticket that just says 'NGT 1st gen' for now and then on the day, I think you can pick whoever you want to shake hands with out of the members that are there (Either that or draw a name from a hat sort of thing, not sure). So yeah I'm also guessing the next Nogi single will have Toriizaka 1st gen handshake tickets included as well...? As you said that might be the only way to the 1M mark haha

• Like Like x 1
  15. rijung

rijung Kenkyuusei

Awesome explanation, thanks! Also... Some people really have an edge in the group despite their HS sales (although not too bad there either), so they're never really gotten rid of... They like to keep Kazumin in the fukujin (thank goodness), and with that she gets her tv time, which is needed by the group as a whole since apart from Noujo which is barely in any senbatsu (although Wada Maaya is the dark horse here), is the only one really providing the comedic punchlines and moments.

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Oh my. Sister group isn't make 1m... Or I am totally fool!

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    I have a kinda blast from the past right now... back when in a AKB48SHOW Reika was in the Takamina's room. Then, Takamina said: "Isn't means that you are Nogizaka's soukantoku?"

Well... technically Reika isn't 46group soukantoku now? :^^;:

18. owadananaoshi

owadananaoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    owadanana
    I wonder what Torii's image will be Nogi's Girls are more of Elegant/Ojousama/Fairylike type

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  19. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    i 100% support this new group because i love ngz's music, so having another group that will probably also have similarly great music, i can't say no to that.

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

I don't know what I think that is with greedy.

Are Himetan or someone else mentioned" change team"? And now I talk 46/48. Isn't 48 are own new group at autumn?