1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    @Dill Mon said it when it was her pair location with Karin, several members said it in interviews; 1ki didn't know how to react when 2ki entered Keyaki(and that's not bad), but now the girls have matured and they are creating memories with 2ki. Surely they have accepted them now and that makes me happy, I also love 2ki.

I think Keyaki is the group that needs more members (and Hinata). I would leave Nogi without new members tho.

About Oda thing... these reports are kinda funny but I hope she is okay.

2. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I heard that reactions from Jp fans are not great so I’m worried. We know how sensitive Dani is so I hope she can overcome this.

3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The guy seems older so I am guessing he's the father. Also he is holding the hand in a protective way so probably a family member. This is me trying to stay positive lol

• Creative Creative x 1
  4. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

@Dill
    Assuming your idea, the clause revision shouldn't about the years. It's about limiting private relationship with fans. Also take vindictive feeling of human being as consideration.

Because the moment you start making your ex feels wronged, he can backstab your career.
    Otherwise, the moment you start colliding favorite fans and private life, other fans that would burn your career.

3-4 years clause is misplaced, tbh.

5. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    As a girl and as someone who doesn't really know about idol fan culture, I always wonder what's wrong if Keyakichan has a lover? I mean, as long as they still devote themselves in their work, then isn't it ok? To me, personal relationships are, well, personal. It doesn't and should not has relationship with works.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  6. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

There are several instance where no matter how devoted member are to their works, if they have quite a past and it doesn't end well, their ex could personally release a vengeance post that will crumble their years of career. Even if it end well, a careless mistake of not covering up loose ties could resulted in fans digging it(and JP fans are quite a detective) with more or less similar effect. Keya actually has both of those example, and it's not ended well for those afterward, even after years passed.

I think I have to address that it rarely about member hard work, and more befalls to fans behavior. What is your reaction to Oda case may not be what other keya fans reaction to Oda case, for example. You can't tell one is absolute right or wrong there. I'll leave it at that.

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @Tanoichan thanks for the explanation, somehow I missed those parts, in favor of the more positive ones between 1st and 2nd gen lol

@EinhanderX
    3-4 years clause is just one of the many solutions a group could find. It works in kpop for what I saw so far (and it's also one of the very few things I would save from that market). BUT it means mngmnt should create an honest communication with fans since the start and explain exactly why such decision was made and how it would work and why the love ban mentality is not working anymore. And it would also mean having a fanbase that recognizes the boundairs between fan and idols and educate new fans properly... something that may be an utopia, I'm aware of it.. but still... we ARE at the point where fans can burn your career or jealous "friends" could rattle you out, or bunshun paid "fans" could create equivocal situations... it's time to change, simply as that.

Going back to Oda... she's not my fave at all, but I really hope she won't pay this too much. No one should pay for something like this. And so the group... we are already in a weird moment, it wouldn't be good if this becomes a weight for the other members as well

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Japan86

Japan86 Kenkyuusei

it’s because idols are expected to represents a girl who’s pure and not interested in having opposite sex relationship. It’s the image of the next door girl that any fans could be able to date( of course it wouldn’t happen but fans play along) . If they do have a boyfriend or date someone that “fantasy” that they are selling would be shuttered, and for the fans, who supports their favorite member by buying their cds, that’s feel
    like betrayal. A percentage of the male fans, don’t know how big, probably won’t have a lot of interactions with a girl, the handshake events are the nearest experience they can get regarding approaches with opposite sex.
    At least that’s my 2 cents on the matter.

• Like Like x 3
  9. cotd

cotd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Interesting :wtf:

To be honest, it still doesn't sit well with me, but as long as these kind of fans' reactions are not harmful enough then so be it... maybe.

I think I've known many fans of Keyaki who have the same stance as me when it comes to dating issues. However, if everyone in Keyaki fandom is so chill about it, then probably Mona's case won't ended up like this...

Right now, I think Keyaki's image is not that much of "the girl next door that any fans could be able to date", but more of performers. Then again, handshake events and photobooks exist. Keyaki is still an idol group afterall, huh, even though they take a different direction.

Ah, I'm sorry. My mind is a mess right now. I just hope Oda Nana is ok. Really, it's not wrong to love somebody :fp:

• Like Like x 2
  10. lonewolfryuu

lonewolfryuu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    Well that's it for Oda lol!, kidding aside, Matsumura Sayuri had worse and got away with it, assuming the fan reactions isn't gonna get to her the most and force herself out the door.

Also, i never knew sakamichi had kenkyuus, nice to know they have a reserve pool of some sort.

11. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    I think she'll be fine tbh... anyone know the male to female ratio of her fans? if it leans to more female she'll probably live to tell the tale.. that being said mona had a huge female following but her 'scandal' was taken so badly rip

12. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Manaka's scandal feel more like the last straw for her, instead of what caused her to graduate in the first place imo. The reaction on her is bigger because her news is also the first in Keyaki

As for Oda's fans, as usual there are people who are taking it harder the most, people in denial and such. But i think that most are treating her like a dumb friend of theirs who got caught, especially more after the pictures come out lol

Her handshake sales will suffer, perhaps greatly, but nothing career ending will happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    nice. so dani is straight
    also kudos to mr sassy pants. didn't kno dani is into metrosexuals

• Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. Heelo

Heelo Kenkyuusei

I like Dani and do wish she would follow the rules, but it's up to her what she wants to do. I don't think anything really major will come from this. I just wonder if management will bother to acknowledge this even happened.

• Like Like x 1
  15. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Even keyaki is doing senbatsu for the next single... And here i thought they would never do that...
    Please let runrun enter it!!!

16. namine

namine Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
  17. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

I really tried to avoid to comment about Dani-chan but for who don't understand how "serious" is this, please read @Japan86 comment, is a good reference from the point of view of the fan.

I can understand international fans thoughts about love ban rule. But I need you to understand, this is something that every person who decide to be an idol knows and have signed in agreement. In addition, they can review and read their contracts as many times as they want and when they want. They also know about what can happen if they decide to ignore any rule of the contract (every agency is different).

I don't want to recall scandals from other idols or groups because that can be hurtful and disrespectful towards their respective fans. But each management and agency can make different decisions according to their internal consultations.

Is not a scandal but I just want to mention how much I respect and admire Etou Misa-san and Genda Sosuke-san relationship because they where extremely respectful each other. And I always mention that they are an example that every idol should follow in this cases.

Please don't get me wrong, the individuality, personal life and happiness of each person is the main thing and will always be more important than a job or other people, as long as it remains within the respect for society. But in this case, you are affecting people who trust you and love you.

I will always wish for happiness and health for any member of the groups I follow. But if you know there is a rule and you have feelings that are really strong, be sincere with yourself, step aside and pursue your happiness.

I feel every people is free to do the good things thinking in their happiness but also I know if you do the things in the wrong way, you can make many people suffer directly and from my personal experience, you can affect more than just the people who follows you.

Some of her fans are feeling bad in my groups but others are really angry and others are joking around. But all of them want her to graduate from the group.

If all this is true, I wish the best to Dani-chan.

Thank you for the space.

• Like Like x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 5
  18. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ugh...I really dislike the idea of Senbatsu/Unders. Why can't they just keep the all-senbastu? A lot of Keyaki fans actually prefer that over having an Unders system, "all-sen" is trending on Jpn Twitter...

• Agree Agree x 4
  19. ajma93632

ajma93632 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Hi, I joined S48 some days ago, nice to meet you all. I hope we can get along here.

About this topic I think people might be getting the wrong idea with the mention of the word "senbatsu" in the announcement, I mean they have always made "senbatsu annoucements", it's just that the senbatsu has always included all the members. In my opinion it'll be either an all-member senbatsu or a 1st gen only senbatsu.

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    The more I think about Oda, the more I feel we should have seen it coming with how the members were going out of their way to explain how nice she is and how calm she makes them and so on.
    If I'm right, which we'll never know, I love it.
    It's just another way we can really see the bond between them.

@Xiphyas thank you for the post.
    I completely agree on the "burocratic" part of the rule. If it is wrote on a contract you have to respect it.. if you are a pro. If not, you're out.
    On the other hand, this rule is not working anymore, and I may be wrong, but I think it will be questioned more and more, so it's better start thinking about alternatives.
    On the not burocratic part, I'm one of those who is absolutely ok with them dating, but I'm aware japanese fans had the first and last word in this and I understand that their mindset is completely different and valid.
    So I don't really understand those dislikes you got under the post. Absolutely uncalled for.

About next single... it could still be 1st gen in senbatsu and 1 song for 2ki.... if so, next single will be the one to make the difference in my opinion. Meanwhile it's not clear WHEN 9th single will come out. December to February?

SO LONG!

Edit: Welcome @ajma93632

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1