1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

I don’t believe the KSS rumor at all, but hey, if I were a trainee, I’d choose to go to Keyaki, seeing how they’re beginning a ‘rebirth’ phase. With Techi gone and other strong members gone, it’s prime time for management to experiment with a new center and build Keyaki’s version of fukujin/Kami7. Nogi’s already too saturated and Hinata has too many strong girls (plus risk of absolute center), as of now.

Not to mention, Keyaki still has strong public recognition, as a group, and a shit-ton of fans who’ll consume anything the group sells (it’s not only Techi who has devoted wotas). They are also digital monsters so as long as management doesn’t put them on the backburner or give them a super low-quality song, I can easily see the group regaining traction and succeeding in their transition into post-Techi era. Seems like a huge missed opportunity to me, if trainees reject their chance to join in on this rebranding process.

• Agree Agree x 10
  2. glsone

glsone Member

I think a lot of the shock comes from the fact that she's already graduated. So hearing she's going on hiatus to study abroad when she's already out of school is surprising.

3. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Someone had a theory which after reading, I noticed it might be true. The article says the name of the group, if formed will be Hinokizaka46. We didn't pay attention to the name actually because, as said by that person, the name was taken from the 3 Sakamichi group: 'HI' from HInata, 'NO' from NOgi and 'KI' from keyaKI. Now, that I can believe. The article was written by ppl who clearly have no emotions whatsoever, adding unnecessarily to the fuel and i really hate it.
    https://twitter.com/Kud00_/status/1222085064034414592?s=19

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. valerien

valerien Kenkyuusei

So has anyone watched the Tokyo Dome concert DVD yet? :)

I don't have much to say that I haven't said before already, other than the encore performances. The rest of the performances were on point, everyone gave everything they had and the crowd was really up for it. Special mention to the second generation members who absolutely gave everything, their expressions were amazing especially Hono and Hikaru.

Fukyouwaon performance. The way the entire Tokyo Dome venue erupted gave me goosebumps, and this was on the second day when they already knew Fukyouwaon was going to be performed. I can only imagine how the first night when it was a surprise was like. I was surprised that they didn't use a backing track (from what I can hear, they only play the backing music and sang the whole song live), and the crowd was so loud that it practically drowned out their voices and music at the same time. All the members gave absolutely everything, they really threw all the remaining energy they had left into that final performance. And because they sang it live, you can really feel the rawness and intensity in their voices, and some of them were screaming in the breaks from the different verses.

Kado wo magaru performance. You can literally hear the hearts of the Hirate oshis in the venue break when she silently walked alone on the center stage, expecting an imminent graduation announcement. And the way the crowd erupted when she started dancing/spinning instead gave me goosebumps. Again, she gave everything in that performance and sang it live. It was so, so much better than her Music Station performance, and I thought that Music Station performance was great. On hindsight, you can really tell that she was performing knowing that it will be her final song to her fans in a concert setting and she smiled at the end while literally tearing up and said thank you while giving a deep 90 degree bow. Special shout out to the camera crew for this performance, you can tell that they had put in a lot of practice for this song to capture the best angles.

Last edited: Jan 29, 2020
    • Like Like x 10
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    I don't understand what is the problem if they didn't want to join Keyaki, you don't become an idol just for the sake of it(at least you are Mon).
    And if they wanted to have an opportunity the worst group to join at that time was Keyaki: the group was just around one member, even with +20 members they look like extras in mvs, withouth a pinch of screentime. 2ki has not participated in any single yet.

I love Keyaki but I wouldn't want to be there tho.

Maybe, with Techi withdrawal(if the rumors are true) they change their mind and with these hard times I doubt it(If it is true).

Now, a new group with only 15 member would be the worst idea and Hinata debuted recently too. I don't think is a good thing to do now.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  6. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    There’s nothing with them not wanting to join, just that it doesn’t look good for their image because it’s like they’re insulting their (soon to be) seniors. If this rumor is confirmed to be true (very unlikely), then they just upset the whole (or most of) Keyaki fandom. And not that Keyaki needs people who have no feelings for the group. If they don’t want to be in then I hope mmg doesn’t force them to.

I could careless if they want to form a new group with the kks. Maybe in Japan crowded groups is a norm but 15 is not a small number at all. Fewer members also mean more opportunities right? You’re right that Hinata just debuted and it’s too soon for another group. However, mmg can always train them for another year and then debut them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    I don't think it is just a "They don't have feelings for the group" thing.

Some of them said they liked Keyaki but they have to think about their opportunities too. Maybe, with all this situation they change their opinion.

They didn't said they don't want to join Keyaki, that are just rumors and there is a lot of people who already hate them for it.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2020
  8. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I do know that it’s just a rumor and am not actually believing it. However, I do think that if they’re not ready to spend the stormy days with Keyaki, then they couldn’t rightfully enjoys the sunny days as well (this goes for all future members, not just the kks). There’re negative rumors related to Keyaki almost every month, but this time the rumor also painted the kks negatively while trying to drag Keyaki down. I’m not sure if it’s intentionally to drag both Keyaki and the Kks. I personally don’t hate the Kks for the rumors because they’re just, well, rumors. I don’t think we can do anything about the rumors though, except letting it to die down. When they debut mmg can release a statement to address the issue (or just ignore everything if people already forget about it).

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    The one with Risa is how she have skipped the annual group shrine visit and hasn't been appearing in Keyakake, and with the recent events there was a growing worry / uneasiness about her, considering how close she is with the members who are graduating and withdrawing.

As for the rumor and trainees, true or not, I don't blame them or anyone else for not wanting to join Keyaki especially at the time of such a big ordeal. Pushing them to do so won't do any good, both for the group and for them.

As for 2ki not being in any single (yet?), RealSound wrote a convincing article in which they discuss that the decision to release only one single in 2019 could be to give 2ki time to learn all previous song choreo, rapidly grow their ability, and polish the new team performance. 9th single senbatsu have 7/9 2ki in it! And with recent happenings, we might even get a 2ki center. Things are slowly rolling back toward the right direction.

Edit:
    Rikopi's blog

Nijika's blog

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I'd like to add to this after watching it last night, Takemoto's game face when they did a close up on her during Glass made me think that she and the second gen were/are ready for what's to come.

And for me, I really liked seeing Techi smile during some of the songs in the last half of the concert. It's like she allowed herself to finally let down her guard and show that she's enjoying the moment.

• Like Like x 1
  11. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    I honestly dont care about that rumor at all since I dont want to hear of a 3ki yet when 2ki hasnt established themselves. But it pisses me off when ppl use it to make keyaki looking like a sinking boat. Sure their sales will decrease but they have established a solid popularity so they'll be fine. It wont be that dramatic if their management handles things properly (Hirate or not, they wont give up on a "hit" group like keyaki). Since keyaki's going though a 'rebirth' phase right now I hope they will get promo like they'd do with new groups. Their silence on 9th single makes me mad though but I'll patiently wait for hinata's promo to be done before whinning

meanwhile Pon gets a drama gig. Congrats!
    https://twitter.com/shuukankeyaki/status/1222639768887947264

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    As I already said, some leaves may have fallen but the tree stands strong and tall. Let the wind (antis and doomsayers) blow and howl. Hello guys, negative publicity, best publicity! The more they create rumors and wish for the worst, the more this means that they FEEL our group will come back stronger and fresher.
    I am really looking forward for the next big things... 9th will eventually come out and it will be glorious! And the 2nd gems (yes, gems not gens) will lead the way!
    Keyaki fandom is strong and faithful... And considering my case, it even reaches the other side of the globe!!!

• Like Like x 4
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Ah you know, I suddenly got reminded of their Keyakitte fortune telling

There was one more card at the end that was not explained in the episode: The Hanged Man. The meaning of the card is that going with the flow, going through the trials and endure it. The card also represent self sacrifice, where through their many trials they will eventually be able to realize their dream. Their self sacrifice will also appeal to many people

• Like Like x 9
  14. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

The reason why I am so hopeful is because of the fortune telling. Even though I don't believe in them, so far all that was said has come to pass and if they said they will be okay in the end, then I got to believe it too

• Like Like x 1
  15. charm

charm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I just came back from a trip to Japan yesterday and I managed to bought the tokyo dome dvd. Finally watched it today and I'm a mess right now.
    Suzumon is always one of my favourite performers. To think that we can never see her on stage like this again... When they sang kekkyouku, jya nee shika ie nai seeing Oda missing hurt. And kado wo magaru... Techi's tiny smile at the final part just rips my heart. The three of them are all so important to this group and it just hurts. I hope graduation (or in techi's case withdrawal) gives these 3 happiness.
    And seeing Neru's spot being taken... It's been months and I'm still not handling it well.
    Hikaru and Hono really impressed me with their performances. They both have potential to be the new center, I think.
    I really hope Keyaki can be reborn. I may be more of a Ohisama nowadays, but this group still means a lot to me. Their songs are amazing and their lyrics resonated with me. I really wish the best for this group.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Tanoichan

Tanoichan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Harada Aoi
    @DelicateEmpress at the end, I agree with you. Also, I think the rumors are malicious too and we should just let it dissapear.

But please don't hate kss:cry2:

I really had not realized the rumor about Risa until she sent a message about it. I guess i have to believe in her.

About 2ki, I though about it a lot too. Actually, i'm not mad they didn't released 9th single because somehow the girls use that time to think about the group and what they want, and 2ki was in it!

I'm sure 2ki also had to do with the new path the group wants and that makes me happy but... I really want to see 2ki in a single too:^^;:

I also think things are slowly rolling back to the right direction.

17. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I'm not following the other Sakamichi groups anymore so I have no idea how their new gens are doing, but I firmly believe our 2ki are the best Keyaki could have on and off stage.
    Everyone of them brings something different and genuine. I couldn't ask for more.
    So whatever mngmnt will do with the remaining trainees is not that vital for me, I'm just a bit sad people use them to bring Keyaki down.

I never believed fortune telling, but I'm sure it's a way for mngmnt to give hint about how things will go, and if I don't remember wrong the guy said Keyaki would have an hard start but it will get better in the second half of the year.. so we may get 2 singles this year and hopefully some surprise.

Meanwhile Pon looks really cute with blonde hair and even though what I read about her character was so clichè to be cringey, I'm curious to see how she'll act. With Yuuka in a stageplay, Pon in a drama, some girl as models and some in radio, I think Keyaki is finally covering all the stuff that would help them to reach more and more fans regardless of the number of singles released.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

• Like Like x 7
  19. GenKelC

GenKelC Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satoshiori
    Well Hono is a goddess herself, maybe they are fighting over her offering better options, lolz

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    • Like Like x 5