1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I also saw in the news that NGT48 is planning to release a new single by July 2020

What about Keyaki? I think Nogi released something for Maiyan's graduation last month. Am not familiar with the process for writing and selecting a single, but I hope there is something being done. Tokyo Dome releases and the documentary that we are still waiting for are good, but its been a while since we have had a new song.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Hm... I may be wrong but NGT situation is still so fuc**d up that it can't be taken as comparision to Keyaki.

I'm more concerned about Nogi's mv... unoriginal as the concept is, I think Keyaki should have done something like that first, instead we got Keyamimi and 2017ROK to watch with the girls, which is not bad, but it's not enough.
    It would have been and extraordinary PLUS if things were normal, but I fear it felt like a survival move right now.

I'm really trying to hold myself and my frustration back, because it wouldn't help anyone keep demanding a change and if this demand becomes bigger - as I understood twitter fans would like to make it - it may make the girls feel more sorry than they already feel...

So, yeah, I'm still waiting, still don't understanding why mngmnt doesn't just release the Documentary, still hoping there's a plan behind this moment. Meanwhile we have Keyakitte to loof forward.
    It's gving us something Keyaki never had, a sort of mini-SR from home lol

3. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    At this point I'd be happy with just a target date, at least give us something

I agree that the messages at the end of the KOR 2017 watch party was a nice touch though

4. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    Nogi was just lucky that they managed to release their single before things went down with corona in Japan. Right now they're also stuck because they have to schedule the HS events tied to that single before they can release a new one (a normal one). Same goes with hinata with their 4th single HS date postponned
    I take the mobame promotion + Pon's message in the RoK day 2 live stream even though state of emmergency is lifted as a hint that they wont start moving right away. From their blogs, the girls seems like they're still at their home in their respective hometown

EDIT: Naako got a guy and they've been dating before her grad :shock:
    https://twitter.com/toomuchidea/status/1269226712203620354
    That fortune teller guy is legit. Keyaki will rise again at the end of this year

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
  5. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Naako just posted a clarification on Instagram. She said she DO have the intent to get married, expected in August, she know the guy before but only date him after graduation.

6. aiwass

aiwass Kenkyuusei

Yeah :whistle:

• Agree Agree x 5
  7. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    I sure hope no one is dumb enough to buy this lmao. But good for her honestly.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Does it matter? Are we still at that point?

I'm quite more angry about the fact some staff allegedly sold her to bunshun.

• Agree Agree x 6
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I hate being rude to people (especially Japanese) but these bunshun leeches (and the fan that "reported" her) should let the girl live her life the way she wants at peace. She is no more under the Keyaki spotlight and the idol life constraints, so best of luck to her and may she be happy with everyone and everything she loves!

• Like Like x 2
  11. Hunter

Hunter Kenkyuusei

Well, I don't really buy that any Keya staff said she been dating before, that's just Bunshun added thing to lead. I just reporting what she said, not saying i'm believe in it or not. Believing that she been dating before or not is not really important now, as she choose to graduate already and ready to marry him. I'm happy for her

12. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    If a keyaki staff member really did sell her out, they need to be fired immediately. I would like to think the girls has trustworthy people around them so they can secretly date in peace. Knowing that there could be a snitch within their staff worries me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    bunshun always say in their rumor that they have inside source from staffs etc... so this isnt really something new

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. hibana

hibana Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Tamura Hono
    keyaki staff is a nest of snakes, i want them all gone

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  15. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don’t necessarily believe Bunshun’s “insider source” but there have been lots of instances where company staffs sell information about their artists not only to tabloid but also to stalkers/crazy fans, including schedule, flights, phone number, address and so much more. It makes me worried about the girls’ safety

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Yo, even without a single? I now believe they are part of the rock family lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    ^ but last month they announced that it was cancelled this year

19. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Google translate of newer tweet:

[ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2020 announces artists who were scheduled to appear]
    https://twitter.com/rockinon_fes/status/1270190859791687680

(from link in tweet)
    "As I have already told you, ``ROCK IN JAPAN FESTIVAL 2020'' scheduled to be held on August 8th (Sat), 9th (Sun) and 10th (Monday/holiday) will spread the new coronavirus infection. It was canceled due to the influence of.

Today, June 9th (Tuesday) was the day we originally planned to make the final announcement of the artists.
    Unfortunately the event didn't come true, but today I would like to announce the names of the artists who have decided to appear.
    Not all artists have been decided at the time of the cancellation announcement on May 15th (Friday).

http://rijfes.jp/

20. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    yeah, I missed that info somewhere and thought it was gonna happen. Japan stance against COVID is quite confusing to me. I apologize for the wrong news
    ...to think Keyaki was gonna be there.... I'm gonna cry in a corner now

• Like Like x 1