1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakurazaka46 / Keyakizaka46 Thread

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 28, 2015.

1. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    @Dill
    Well, Hiragana did appear on MAMA in 2018, so there's that.

2. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

I wonder why the MAMA organizers haven't invited Keyakizaka46 yet.

3. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    Other Aki-P girls literally rocking Keyaki songs

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 7
  4. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    A nice idea from Aki-P... I like them, cuties that can actually play well. The drummer's smile is contagious and the keyboard girl was just awesome the way she switched from Silent to Fukyouwaon. The singer, has a very pleasant anime-like pitch in her voice although just a bit flat, but extra cute.

5. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

They are the CoinLockers, right?

6. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

They just gained a new fan. Fabulous job, girls!

7. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Nice!
    I'd have liked a different arrangement in some parts and adding harmonies to cover the weakness of the soloist voice but overall very nice medley.
    The rhythm section looks interesting and are my favorite players in this video. I tried to follow a bit The Coinlockers but currently I have no patience to understand the system and learn the names. (those girls weren't the one I saw though...)
    Good job though

8. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    We at WTS posted some new interviews recently! Among them, the one with most "up to date" information is Yuipon's interview with Sakamichi's Tuesday column that is released today where she talk about Dare kane, her feelings toward the renaming decision and the group, as well as her message toward the fans

• Like Like x 3
  9. AzeMcDowell

AzeMcDowell Kenkyuusei

Hi, everyone. I'm Keyakizaka46 fan from Thailand and I have something to share with you guys.

As all of you know yesterday the management announced The Last Live of Keyakizaka46 at Yoyogi National Stadium on October 12th and 13th. My friends and I talk about it and a little bit disappointed. We want the management know that we, Thai fan and international fan, need The Last Live to be held as online live as one on July.

I (as a admin of Keyakake Thai fansub on facebook) and my friends (as a admin of Sakamichi Series fanpages) create our campaign to let the management hear our voices and had other Thai fans reply in official twitter with these...

欅坂46運営さんへ。
    こんにちは。 欅坂46のタイファンです、10月に行われますの欅坂46のラストライブはオンライン配信して下さいませんか。
    私たちがみんなと一緒に最後の ”欅坂46” を送り出せてください

よろしくお願いします。
    4年間ずっと応援している欅ちゃんのタイファンより。

It means...

To Keyakizaka46 management.

Konnichiwa. We are keyakizaka46 Thai fans. Can you consider Keyakizaka46 Last Live on October as online live, please?
    We want to bid farewell to “Keyakizaka46” with everyone.
    From Thai fans who support Keyakichan for 4 years.

You can join us by changing the word タイファン (Thai fan) to anything like "Indo fan" or "Canada fan" etc. We know that it can't help if they decided The Last Live will be held only at stadium, but we just need to do everything we can to let them know "Oversea fans love and care so much about Keyakizaka46"

Oh, and my admin friend has started a hashtag #KYZ46LastLiveOnlinePlease on twitter already.

Feel free to participate these campaign and thank you for read our message.
    Aze McDowell

Last edited: Aug 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    @AzeMcDowell I think it will be more effective to ask them directly through inquiry form that is available in the website

• Like Like x 1
  11. AzeMcDowell

AzeMcDowell Kenkyuusei

12. keyak

keyak Upcoming Girls

Ya'll have probably heard it by now but details are out for Keyakizaka46's "The Last Live".

To be held for 2 days at the Yoyogi National Stadium (1st gymnasium) on 10/12 (Monday) - 10/13 (Tuesday).

The location is the same as where they held their 1st Anniversary Live.

Source

[​IMG]

Limited 5k tickets for each day, can already imagine the ticketing war.

--

@AzeMcDowell I support your campaign. The Last Live is too special for it not to be watched by fans all over the world :(

• Like Like x 1
  13. Maeda_Toshiie

Maeda_Toshiie Kenkyuusei

Bloodbath with large scale dekimasens up ahead. The Keyakizaka fan club probably has more than 5000 members. If YAJ ticket scalping is still legal, I can only imagine the price at which the tickets will get bid up to. Anyone knows what is the ticketing platform that they use?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I don’t see why they couldn’t have Stadium live AND make it online at the same time. They did it for 3rd Annila Osaka (normal concert + last day live viewing at movie theaters) so adding online option (especially during this time) should be a given for mmg

15. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

I think they might have online viewing too. For now, they just set the date and the rush hour for tickets and it's still early. Maybe more announcement will follow later

• Like Like x 1
  16. AzeMcDowell

AzeMcDowell Kenkyuusei

Yeah. There're more details in early September and we hope they will add online live as an option for us.

17. techizaka

techizaka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Oozono Rei
    they wont let such an opportunity to milk money pass. 5k tickets wont probably enough for fanclub members and wotas are ready to kill to see their oshi in person again after 1 year

18. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Lol heard someone made a death note of wotas... death by accident :rofl:

19. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    Did they stated Last Live won't be recorded nor archieved and shared like they did with The Other Live?
    It would not be a surprise if they leave there the money, wouldn't be the first time; but still, if it was me I would release a DVD of this between October and whatever the new group first single (?) will be.

20. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    We still don't know what Corona-chan's plans are. If Japan's public safety guidelines don't get relaxed, in the end we might just get another online live... Not that I wish for corona to continue, just thinking out loud.