1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. nokoru

nokoru Upcoming Girls

You have a problem in reading and understanding what people posts. :hehe:

2. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Lol Isn’t Quincy violating company policy by making unauthorised Twitter account and encouraging the sabotage? This is not just about HHE coz it applies to any company.

This is another ‘biting the hand that feeds you’ scenario lol

Wonder why there’s no disciplinary action happening here... or is the management unaware of it?

A4F73CD9-E1A7-4788-806F-54999B5865F2.jpeg 3AEC24E6-E335-4CE0-9120-E50820E5227F.jpeg 4F80B2E0-3684-4C9C-A674-1C59E5D64575.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  3. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Okay be honest with me everyone...

Who here is an actual Filipino?

4. welp

welp Next Girls

The grad mini concert was almost empty and was quiet (perhaps because of the boycott). These were all audiences present.

[oversize image]

The theater would be opened soon.

So, you can read and understand Thai better than me? Wow. I took the rumor from here https://www.facebook.com/mnl48thailandfanclub/

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2019
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  5. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Of all the negative news regarding MNL48, what triggered me is Plan C’s end of contract.

Damn... Please no crappy MVs again.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I believe that HHE got AKS' approval unlikely that these were AKS's idea in the first place. AKS has too much on its plate right now to bother with MNL48.

What's more likely is that HHE had these ideas (its no secret they want to remove some girls from the ori 48, we knew that since last year), asked permission from AKS, AKS couldn't really care less thus gave approval, and now, HHE's go-to justification is that this was approved by AKS.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 3
  7. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

That's slick... very very slick...

From a rate of Dumb Zorzal to Machiavelli they got Stalin on Purge night

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    Waaait what!?! Plan C is not gonna work with Mnl48/ or is it after their contract ends with them? I just saw now that their working on their documentary

9. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

One of the employees on twitter said they are just about to wrap up the documentary so I guess after that their contracts done.

Pretty sure a big company like AKS has several departments. If I recall right during the asia fes conference a representative from AKS was there and that person was part of the department in charge of handling international sister groups’ events and more. And its pretty unprofessional for AKS to just approve everything international sister groups want and not care what happens because that can harm them as well whether financially or their reputation. Plus if you recall everything that has happened in 48 Group history (like the grand shuffle in 2014) its not the first time AKS has put the members in a psychologically stressful situation. (Check AKB documentary Time has come if you want proof). And again why provoke a bear (AKS) with a stick ( HHE explains its approved or ordered by AKS)

• Like Like x 3
  10. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Approved? Definitely.

Ordered? Likely it was HHE's request or idea in the first place.

11. AiBan

AiBan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Maam unless you are an employee of HHE/AKS and you are planning to reveal some insider info, this just sounds like plain bs... :fp:

but I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt. Would you mind giving some solid evidence that would support your statement?

12. Corgi4all

Corgi4all Kenkyuusei

Fans can go on and on trying to figure out if the events that has happend/will happen was/is initiated by HHE or by AKS, unless a fan is employed by either company who is in a high enough position that they are part of the planning process of the group fans will never know. Whats done is done fans, staff, members and family have expressed how they felt about things up to this point. HHE and AKS isnt that dense that they wont consider what has been expressed by their target market and employees

• Like Like x 1
  13. erukruu

erukruu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Idk if my comment is just under one situation... but some girls even have FB accounts (not pages) set in public (tagging the accounts on their MNL48 pages) and it always bothers me lol

14. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    If I'm not mistaken their contract was 4 MVs and the documentary. So I guess the next one (either Bingo or Igai ni Mango) that's gonna be revealed before the next HSE is still their work and probably the fourth single too.

15. Jurinavenclaw

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I did say (un)likely, right?

Like most of us here are outsiders reading into the actions of HHE.

Like you don't have to be an insider to figure out they do not like some of the ori 48. The challenger twist last year supports that.

It also doesn't take an insider to notice that HHE does cave in or compromise a bit when fans make a strong stand. We saw that with the challenger twist adjustment last year and the TGC senbatsu a few days ago.

It just doesn't make sense for AKS, on its own without any input from HHE, would decide to order a 2nd gen audition for MNL, include the 2nd gen in the election, and order that the election would include an elimination of non ranking members.

Though sure, the best counter argument to that is that AKS had done things that were even more absurd than this, so yeah.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    FB_IMG_1556810660619.jpg
    FB_IMG_1556810663123.jpg
    FB_IMG_1556810666094.jpg
    New Team line-up

Just recently announced via FB Page

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
  18. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

Define 'Stacked

19. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Lol this makes M2 my new fave team. Like wow a lot of them are strong frontliners

20. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

Team MII is just so strong.

how ironic they are the only team left who don't have a team song.

But my KKS oshi Emz on Team MII, yay.

• Like Like x 1