1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. UnagiSushi48

UnagiSushi48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    UnagiSushi48
    I’ve just joined the MNL48 fandom this week, and this six-day break (well, break for us, but I’m sure they’re working harder than ever) has given me time to marathon MNLife videos on YouTube. I wouldn’t want to go to a handshake event and not know ANY of the members!

• Like Like x 4
  2. m3rv

m3rv Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    MNL should start appearing in different events like ACX

3. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Welcome Unagi! We are re the same. Lol

[​IMG]

It's coming guys :banana::mail::omfg:( Do I need to translate the picture? :D)

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  4. dunkindonato

dunkindonato Upcoming Girls

Well....they would have to be invited first. There's also a question of the talent fee. Pretty sure that MNL48 would like to appear in as much events as they can, but that appearance wouldn't be free.

5. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    MNL48 Renvenge trip back to APCC 2018. Just to give last year some true justice.

PLS

6. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    The area for ACX this year was too small. I doubt they'd fit all the fans there.

7. Musica

Musica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    On other news; Official Pages got their blue check, on Sheki's Birthday.

8. dunkindonato

APCC usually announces the rest of their celebrity guests and performers in the days leading up to the event. If we don't hear anything about it by weekend at the earliest and Wednesday at the latest, then unfortunately we'll have to wait for next year.

9. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    While of course it can't be free unless management puts it under promotion/marketing expense, I don't management can be too choosy and demanding considering the group is still only building their name. If management is willing to compromise and offer APCC an agreeable deal, I'm sure management can make it happen, an APCC gig for the girls.

10. dunkindonato

Well, uhm, I guess I can say that they have their reasons which is kind of complicated. But I assure you, if they can grab a spot in APCC, they will.

They won't need to compromise, actually. HHE managed to get a booth and stage time last year. The obstacles would have to be on the top level, which almost always have considerations other than money.

11. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

Just send the Kami 7 or Senbatsu, if stage size or talent fee is the problem. They got it last year. I hope this year also.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    So yesterday I was bored and checked each MNL48 member's page wondering if their ranking somehow reflects their number of followers.
    I expected Sela to get the most followers but I was amazed to see Alice's 3k followers. But then it was not surprising considering Alice being the captain and one of the most likeable member. Then I continued doing random search when I saw Jan's 5k! 5k?! Whoa! I know she's popular with the wotas but I seriously didnt expect her to be that popular. I dont even notice her that much. I prolly would expect this huge number for Ash's page (Ash is also pretty popular as expected with her 2.7ks) lol.

Anyway, another notable member is Cole - getting 2k for a KKS (more popular than the other top7 members)
    Sayaka has many followers too (She was a consistent top7 before. I wonder what happened?)

The least number of followers from the official members is Hazel.

13. xPLyRGz48

xPLyRGz48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

I think Sayaka is the 2nd or 3rd oshi of some persons that's why when it comes to one vote per oshi, she really takes the hit the most.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Guilty. Can't decide a Top 1 between her and Abby lol

15. dunkindonato

To be honest, the senbatsu is packed with super likeable members. Then there are the others like Dian (really rising up my ranks), Kay, and Ecka.

Sent from my vivo 1606 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  16. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

The votes on the first senbatsu is so closed for each of the girls aside from Sheki which is a landslide, also I noticed that there are wasted votes for the KKS where their ranking on the votes are not used on their inclusion on the main team. There is also wasted votes on the 4 girls that quit/graduated. That's 3k-4k votes wasted :( Still I believe 17,000 votes is great for us plus 3,000 votes for the KKS, that's 20k total. Not bad for a start. We're quite a niche for now if you look at it.

Edit: Regarding the social media ranking. I also wonder about that. Jan is quite popular now. We will have a different lineup if we base it on that.

17. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    Any idea on how and why Jan is popular in FB? What are her posts like? Is she that active?

18. jejomarjagna3

jejomarjagna3 Kenkyuusei

Almost 27 hours awake. [​IMG]

Sent from my 5045T using Tapatalk

19. Cxstridert's mikhail

Cxstridert's mikhail Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    I think it's due to her dance and song cover esp. The UZA dance cover that garners thai and indo fans and her fan club is really strong...

I also oshi her but my kami-oshi is ash that makes me difficult to vote at the 1st gen. Elections :)

20. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    I think that's the factor we're not thinking about. Some of these girls might be more popular overseas then their own home country.

Does anyone know what the most popular language in Jan's comments is? (aside from weaby Japanese? Lol)

• Like Like x 1