1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. hypothalamus

hypothalamus Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Twitter:
    hypothalamus_
    I was satisfied also since the fan service was enough. Try going next month to have a feel of it ;)

• Like Like x 1
  2. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Random thoughts:
    - lol I knew it! Overture would show up on a fan event.
    - Belle is so pretty
    - Quincy should be an honor roll student in iSchool
    - Abby needs more practice being stable in singing. Like in the letters&music performance, she seems to be the overpowering voice which sounds a bit off sometimes.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

I know something was off in Letters & Music Performance but I didn't know it was Abby. :(

• Like Like x 1
  4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    MNL48 have so many girls now and this is problem! is it possibly to do same in Philippines as 48G in Japan? like 3-4-5 types of each single CD+DVD, 4-5 MVs, photobook and etc?

P.S. new MNL wota so naive... they show up their serial number of HS tickets... :fp::fp::fp:

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. Mmmarky

Mmmarky Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sunrui
    Twitter:
    MmmarkISS
    Yes yes yes! I second that. I was literally thinking about it. I mean before i was was worried and I thought i was good be disappointed about the covering like it was gonna be a poor quality paper cover CD ( but based in the unpackagng vids on yt they are actually decent) than compared to the plastic cases. It would be affordable to consider and make and therfore profitable as they can target people to buy x3 a cd. It can be a collectable items for the fans. Where there's 3 types of the CDs with the same price ramge .each contain the senbtsu song, b side song/ undergirls and a team song. Each CD has different album covers and mini 3 page photobook ( like aitakatta)

Its my wishfull thinking and if only though. Management should consider. I would be nice:blush::blush::blush:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. teokun

teokun Kenkyuusei

I'm thinking HHE management will release a repackage Theater Version for the 1st album because for me the song Skirt Hirari and Sakura were autotuned to such degree. The live version/performance on Letter and Music is much better even with the crappy mic and little stage they performed on.

I agree it's quite naive to show the serial but I doubt someone can use it without the original ticket.
    Regarding the cd types, the group is still not mainstream for me so I really doubt that. Like I said above 1 collectors edition hopefully Theater Version will do for me.

7. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Speaking of MNL48 having plenty of members already, I am hoping that they don't make the second generation too soon. It's just that I want them to focus more on the 1st gen and have the non senbatsu girls get more chance and opportunities to shine.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Ally_

Ally_ Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sugaiyuuka
    I really want a Kaigai, but the chances of them having one is kinda... :cold:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I don't think the tickets have a name on it so anyone can just steal it and use. Also, no insert photo apart from no CD+DVD edition so I guess they didn't prepare much for it.

10. UnagiSushi48

UnagiSushi48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    UnagiSushi48
    I uploaded my eighth MNL48 video on YouTube yesterday! It's a short video about my personal experience at the very first MNL48 Seitansai! :)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Also, I want to apologize for not posting here more often! :(

To be honest, I'm very particular with certain aspects of my videos, so I've had to reshoot things countless times when things looked wrong or if my timing was off. Not only that, but I have to look at everything so closely during the video editing process, like trimming centiseconds off a clip to leave out the shadow of an item I was holding.

Because shooting and editing my MNL48 videos takes so much time and mental energy, after I'm done, my brain needs some time to relax and... just chill. It might go on strike if I make it work some more by trying to think of intelligent, or at least coherent, things to say to people... :^^;:[hehe]

So, I'm very sorry if it looks like I just come here to advertise my MNL48 videos and never contribute to the discussion! :(

• Like Like x 7
  11. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Ruth looks like Annin =D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Random thoughts:
    - Darryl is a very convincing actress lol.... Belle has potential too
    - I'm starting to notice Belle more
    - What's up with the cameras not focusing on Alice or cutting her part? First, the Letters&Music interview where they cut Alice' singing part. Now they didnt focus on Alice' turn on the wasabi acting challenge. Argh!
    - Essel's visual really improved

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  13. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Belle looks like Nagao Mariya =D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

FB_IMG_1539955462887.jpg

MORHHSONG1 and send to 2366 (all PH mobile networks)

Voting Starts October 21, 6am PH Standard Time

15. chimew9

chimew9 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimaharuna
    Random thoughts:
    - I like teacher Doi. He's a natural in terms of teaching and humor.
    - Awwww... Belle
    - I still prefer Alice' short drama
    - They all have acting potentials. Lol to Essel's frequent hand gestures though.
    - I dont know about those who have improved in singing but afaik most of the girls showing next week have good vocals from the start like Faith and Lei. I remember Gia is good too... I expected Rans as well... Oh and my oshi Thea.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  16. Suicchi

Suicchi Kenkyuusei

Studio version.

and a little sneak peak on the dance steps.

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Speaking of which, is she the first girl they brought BACK to ischool? I swear she's already done this show lol

18. Asuka Loves Walls

Asuka Loves Walls Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Technically yes and no, since Gabb, Erica and I think Grace is also back.

19. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Oh. They brought four girls back. Cool.

Why? What about all the other girls who haven't been on yet? Like, I'm glad we have more seats now...but why the repeats? Lol

20. roze_street

roze_street Kenkyuusei

I don't know if MNL48 management is listening to fans or what but a couple of days ago I commented in one of the iSchool episodes that they should do an iSchool monthsary special. It's either they are really reading the comments or they are one step ahead of us and they have planned this all along. XD and by that I mean ischool has a special week next week.

But what could the special be? Since it seems like a singing class maybe they are gonna perform? New cover? The new and returning girls could very well be the "special week senbatsu"

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    • Disagree Disagree x 1