1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The MNL48 Thread

Discussion in 'General MNL48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jul 11, 2018.

1. cykach01

cykach01 Kenkyuusei

I'm expecting Alice to be back in Senbatsu same with Ash, but still they weren't. I'll go with the reason that their scheds from school is a bit conflicting with their mnl scheds since they'll be graduating just a few months from now. But I would have doubt that if one of them have entered the third single to be honest. Nevertheless, let's support the new senbatsu! Happy to see Dian, Ruth and Dana, but would have love it more of there's Ecka and Thea.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    I really don't know why Ecka hasn't made the senbatsu yet, she has one of the looks that I think casual watchers/non-fans gravitate towards.

I know it's too early for this but I hope some of them score acting gigs just to better promote the group.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    There's definitely many girls that I think deserve more attention. Ecka, Thea, and Cess to name a few. Hopefully by the next single or two.

I also definitely agree that if not by this single, than at least the next: a good chunk of of the MNL girls deserve other promotion jobs. Acting, commercials, gameshow guestings, etc. Not just for MNL's sake, but also for their own careers. A lot of them have earned that, at least.

4. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    This makes me wish that we get a Janken Tournament if they'll do Eien Pressure or the other janken singles. We need some fresh faces in the senbatsu.

This might be a death wish but I'm low key wishing one of them gets casted in a future season of Pinoy Big Brother. Considering the love-ban rule, they'll be in and out of the house unscathed. I don't watch the show but a lot of the masses do and it'll be a good opportunity for them.

5. AlexWulf

AlexWulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    We have now also subbed MNL48 promotes Aitakatta Gustong Makita on Letters and Music in NET25.
    To promote their single, MNL48 was a guest on LETTERS AND MUSIC hosted by Apple Chiu and they talked alot of stuff.
    Check it on this link: >> https://twitter.com/MnlSub/status/1097436403946815489

• Like Like x 2
  6. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

For example, 1 member becomes a housemate representing the group. Of course she will tell to the rest of the housemates that they have a love ban. Cannot be paired with a guy, no romantic relationships whatsoever.

BTW, I just watched Ash's IG LIVE. Heard some bit of the Manila48 lyrics.

7. angelkinetic

angelkinetic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
    i crossed my fingers to wish ash would be in the next single.... but dian entering is great...
    this is what i think happened for the selection in the 3rd single

gabb was rotated out not because she's not great but i think she was part of some kind of rotation for girls to be pushed by management like brei, coleen

ash and alice should be in the single( it was proven in the mini live).... but conflicting schedule with their school....( i hope this wouldn't end up in a graduation announcement)...

three new memebers in senbatsu.... is a management decision to give chance to other members to be known...

what i hope is the selection for the third single was deeply thought of that the selected members waals fit for it...

well ...popularity to fans will always be decided in the general election imo

Last edited: Feb 19, 2019
  8. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Yup and the one in the show will helpfully be the smart and likeable friend in the house. I think those people fair well.

Fun note about the Manila48 performance, they had so much technical difficulties when starting the performance. The song and the background would just play for around 10 seconds and would stop. The girls were just waiting there to start the performance but Lara started beatboxing and it became a dance party. Sella and I think it was Gabb were doing the "trendy" dances and everyone was entertaining the audience until the song actually started. The background was a mess since for a good duration of the performance, it showed the VLC interface lol.

9. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

That's why I don't underestimate the girls being pushed by management to senbatsu. Exposure in MV is vital for a chance to be in the next General Election Senbatsu.

10. MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope

MLG Faze Rain_Quickscope Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    *stares at concert prices*

DEBOUT LES DAMNES DE LA TERRE!!! My fellow WOTA's of the Philippines!

11. AlexWulf

AlexWulf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yabukinako
  12. onego123

onego123 Member

Was going through the MNL hashtag on IG when I saw this.
    TGC.png
    Tokyo Girls Collection is opening in April. If you don't remember MNL is suppose to be the official models for this brand.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    OH wow, so the girls are starting to do modelling career as well, i thought TGC will not push thru since they are expected to open last june 2018. Im excited to see how they look like.

14. onego123

onego123 Member

I think all that's left to do is send the Top 7 to Japan, and they would've fulfilled all the promises they made during the 1st Gen audition.

• Like Like x 1
  15. itachi101

itachi101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otanao
    some of those 7 members
    are college studs
    so going to train in nippon
    is not a good time
    just hold your horses
    on that one folks

16. robinrider

robinrider Kenkyuusei

Well done HHE!

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  17. Are-Kun

Are-Kun Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatatesaho
    Oh look, guys.

A unique MV from MNL48 lol

18. rainrienn

rainrienn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    The MV looks great! I hope that moving forward, HHE will continue to bring quality MVs~

19. TintedRhythm

TintedRhythm Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Did anyone watch I-school in its entirety? Do they stop with the lessons and just have a full on variety show with games?

20. Shinga Kurukato

Shinga Kurukato Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    ALiMiRe (عليمير عبد الرحمن)
    I'll just leave this here :)

Screenshot_20190224-185511.jpg

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 3
    • Useful Useful x 1