1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

So if you get beaten up and the cops catch who beat you up and the culprits admit who sent them after you, you don't think the cops should arrest the person who sent them? .....right.

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    i must be missing something, a member actually admitted sending those who attacked maho?

3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Maho said in one of her tweets that the attackers named the members’ names

4. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

No, the men who beat Maho up confessed to the police who sent them.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    @sdn48oshi @Reveen yes i missed the testimony part.

it does not reduce that the police can not stop this from happening though. betrayal from inside is the cause, maho took the issue to the management and they turned a blind eye to it is the cause.

6. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Not an attempted murder :fp:
    Whoever did that (I don't even care if it's my fave which I doubt) must be fired ffs, like you're telling me they made girls who got caught going out with boys (with no civil law breaking) apologize in front of masses in 2012 and they stay silent about this. The damage control is just one and they better do it.

7. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Of course the police can't stop it happening beforehand, it's not Minority Report or something. But if there is a crime with witnesses and confessions then the police should be doing something concrete about it. Japanese police are notorious for not investigating crimes unless there is a 100% chance of conviction.

AND management should be doing something about it too rather than just waving it away and blaming the victim

and also 4 HKT members "resigned" (aka were fired) for fraternising with fans. Since the Minegishi debacle though, the AKS tactic is to say absolutely nothing and forbid the members involved (even when falsely accused) from speaking about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    management must do something, hell they have to everything, or the brand is finished.

9. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    This. It's fishy how Management seems want to cover everything like nothing happened. Stopping her Showroom midway, locking her twitter, it's like they want her to stay silent.

They need to do something with members who live in the same dorm as Maho too, since the culprit basically leaked the address of everyone living there.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    It's not surprising. Idoling is a business and they're trying to cover their ass and save profit. To a lot of these people, these girls are nothing but $$$. Hopefully fans put the pressure to force them to do something. If it doesn't blow up big enough, they'll sweep it under the rug and just pretend nothing happened.

11. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I don't care when they do it for dating scandal honestly, it's everyday life in idol business. Like what kind of harm they can get anyway? Just a tarnished reputation that can be repaired by not doing it again or like you said, management cover.

An assault like this tho, someone other than Maho could also be in danger, especially if it's true that member is the one leaking information.

NGT is trending nationwide on Twitter now.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

AKS makes a LOT of money in SSK from NGT fans and reputedly there are a few very big spenders. If those "whales" quit NGT because of a dating scandal then AKS would lose a lot of money.

• Like Like x 1
  13. tuxedo_gin

tuxedo_gin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    onishimomoka
    Now the question becomes if the whales are willing to overlook a conspiracy to commit assault/rape/murder.

• Agree Agree x 4
  14. Gernnon

Gernnon Member

Oshimen:
    Cho Kurena
    It’s crazy dangerous for someone’s private information to be leaked. Imagine being paranoid everyday that someone is outside your house, ready to break in anytime to assault/rape/murder you.

I remember it was mentioned somewhere how some weird-ass guy was waiting outside Ogiyuka’s house for 3 days or something before she decided to move house. That’s some creepy shit for an idol or even any girl/woman who has to deal with that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. AnToNa

AnToNa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    From what I see those whales tend to switch (Moeka went down to UcG, sudden Miharu rise) and not quitting. Only Ogiyuka, Hinata and Aunt Nishigata fans are loyal, I think.

It's in NHK News now
    https://twitter.com/nhk_news/status/1082839383852498945

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I agree with argument that NGT48 should be suspended. Then during the suspension, spread the members who are innocent to various 48 groups.

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
  17. otabe

otabe Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    soraland
    This is so sad to see coming out one of my favorite sister groups. With how the world is now a days, this can't be something swept under the rug. If this is from the top, then NGT should be razed to the ground. How can a group operate in the future when things like this are happening between management and members? And though I hope for the swift hammer of justice to the conspirators, what I wish more is for Maho to gain some kind of resemblance of peace of mind whether if it's still with the group or if she graduates and can live a normal life. I'm disappointed AKS let it get this far and it definitely has me reconsidering the money and support I put into their company. . .

• Agree Agree x 3
  18. ColorfulMonsters48

ColorfulMonsters48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Just kick out the managers and the disloyal membe. Why should AKS close a whole group? Just because some people did BS. Not all member should suffer by this mismanagement

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  19. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Because every single person in a position of power who knew about it and tried to cover it up deserves to lose their jobs and their income, and as long as NGT still exists, they will still profit

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
  20. ysa73

ysa73 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Rissen Airi
    so what above suggested is dissolve ngt and let the good ones fo to other sister groups to continue... but yeah we all know this is remotely possible.