[GENERAL] The NGT48 Thread

Discussion in 'General NGT48 Discussion' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    "The more bullets that you throw, the more that will hit the mark" :^^;:

2. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

AKB48, the MG42 of the idol world :lol:

3. Chanandler

Chanandler Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikuta Erika
    Exactly! The idea behind the large number of girls is to give as many types of girls as possible, so everyone can find their favorite in the bunch. Also, it's not like we have to know all the girls. Just pick the ones you like and follow them. Aki-P's pocket will be satisfied with that.

As for creating a group in Niigata, I don't know Aki-P's and management's reasons, but I'm sure they did their research, they studied their numbers and know something. More than an artist, I think Aki-P is a mastermind business man, the guy is a genious when it comes to make you spend money. He doesn't play with money and doesn't play in the dark.

4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, let's just wait and see.

HKT has only had Sakura as representative in AKB's senbatsu. First in UZA and not again until Kibouteki, so... it will take time.

Can't wait for the 2016 summer single already. :XD:

5. rendizzz

rendizzz Next Girls

so who will be transferred there after this ngt48 formed?
    like lovetan to hkt

6. vutt

vutt Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Oh boy! One more group, really?!? [​IMG]

7. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    A WARNING TO ALL 48GROUP MEMBERS!
    If you dare to have a scandal this year, you will end in Niigata! :^^;:

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    Um... Sasshi?

9. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Does she even count?
    She's been in 21 AKB singles, and for more than half of them she was actually an AKB member.
    Maybe if she had not had the scandal Sakura or Haruppi would have gone faster into AKB's senbatsu to represent HKT, but... that didn't happen. :^^;:

10. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I think she counts since HKT is her one and only group now and has been for a while

11. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    For a elite 16 member senbatsu, having at least one HKT representative is a good thing.

Now, with Niigata and team 8, if they keep doing a 16 nin senbatsu, it's going to be super super elite

12. plomeplome

plomeplome Upcoming Girls

Unless someone from Niigata ranks in the election (whichever year it is) I doubt they'll be chosen for 16nin senbatsu and I think they wont become a stable member until they reach at least undergirl. Ofcourse 1 or 2 will be chosen for the huge senbatsus.

13. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I can't say that I'm excited about yet another sister group. Another set of super young members, and another buch of singles we get to budget for...

On the other hand, Niigata is close enough to Tokyo that it potentially gives us another theater we can apply for while staying in Tokyo. More chances to see theater shows. So that's cool. Hopefully the theater will be relatively close to Niigata Station.

14. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    We already have that group, and its name is Nogizaka46.

15. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

A new group it's OK, I guess. As a fan I don't really see the problem, following 1st generations it's always nice. I'm just wondering about their concept...I want to see older members or at least a more mature concept. Cute it's OK, but I'm kinda over it with the super colourful cute repetitive songs that sound exactly the same :glare: And about transferring members there, I think it's a good idea only in case the member actually wants it, like it happened with Harusan and Lovetan.

Edit: And please, not the same mistakes with the teams again...:fp: Create all the teams together or something. Just not the whole Ori Team 4/Ori Team BII/Ori Team E story again (Because they are doing this with JKT and SNH now). And hire another lyricist already, Aki-P!!11

16. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Nogizaka is run by SMEJ, Aki-P has a lot less influence over it than you think I'd imagine.

17. Mayuyusuki

Mayuyusuki Member

I'm worried like everyone else. I was just thinking about the SKE behind the scenes episode at this past Kouhaku, how their airtime is so short (and been getting shorter) they may not even be there next year. I don't know how the airtime was for NMB or HKT, but the only group that won't be affected will be AKB.

I think Sendai would've made sense had there not been the earthquake in 2011. If they had to go north, what do you guys know of places like Aomori or Akita and such besides Sapporo?

18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I'm not sure how that matters? Nogi is still the group that goes for quality.

19. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

It depends on your definition of quality. some might say that compared to any of the 48-groups, Nogizaka is mind-crushingly boring and mostly filled with personality free cardboard cutout pretty girls.

20. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

But how many of the people saying that have actually given Nogizaka a chance? Same with any group if your not part of their fandom then are you really going to know much about them other than what they look like?