1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Melos125

Melos125 Kenkyuusei

The best things come for those who wait :) . Or something like that I can't remember the original phrase. I'm just as excited to see the video as you. It wont run away or anything.

2. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

In all the clips, they really perform with a lot of energy!
    May isn't that far away...!

3. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Don't believe I missed this by a couple of days >_<
    oh well.

^^^ and yes they perform on stage with LOTS of enthusiasm. It's really good to see. Performing so often you'd think sometimes they'd just phone it in, but they really look like they enjoy every second of what they do.

4. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

FFF I NEED.

5. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

I missed it by ONE day! >.<

But the video will come out, that is the good news, even if we have to wait till May. Imagine how it would be if we could never see that...

6. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

Oooooh man! AfroStud just posted new photos for all the girls. :cute:
    Go check them out!

7. Tyzer

Tyzer Member

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    The pics are so beautiful :cute:
    Ricchan <3

8. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Posting this here as well because everyone needs to see how beautiful this angel is ;A;

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9C1EjS2aYg[/yt]

I was trapped in heaven while watching that :cute:

9. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

awwwwww how pretty ;_;.

That hairstyle... I never call her Sayamina but with that half-up I'll make an exception. XD

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

So the girls have a special event in Kobe today...

『アノヒヲワスレナイ神戸2011!スペシャルコンサート vol.1』
    (I won't forget that day Kobe 2011 ! Special Concert vol.1)

Although Milky and Sayamina have to go to Tokyo for a job (Kachuusha maybe? :awesome: ) The rest of the girls will be performing there...

What are the chances that we'll get footage of this live broadcasted onto TV? :cute:
    And if we don't get the whole thing, at least we'll get to see it on Sagashitaro for sure.

11. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

I wonder if they groomed her hair that way on purpose? That clip was amazing. <3

I really hope segments of their performance show up in Star Hime, that's been the only source where I can actually listen to NMB sing and dance.

Were there any others media coverage of NMB that show them performing?

12. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Of course they did, it's a photoshoot >_>

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yrlS9Qf2RQ[/yt]

13. sola0713

sola0713 Kenkyuusei

I meant purposely grooming her hair like how Takamina normally has it. Or at least, it looks like Takamina's usual hairdo (to me)...kinda reminds me of Tomomi Ohe for some reason too

As for the clip, I presume from that water-mark it's from NMB Jungle. Which I do have, but for some reason the performances in mine are like 30seconds only in duration.

Nvm...seems like there are 2 NMB Jungle torrents, and 1 seems to be longer than the other. That's probably why. :fp:

14. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

NMB48 is scheduled to make a performance during AKB48 Osaka HS event on Saturday, and Milky and Sayaka will have a handshake line.

Can't wait to see them again. I know for which line I will use one of my tickets [hehe] .

15. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I'm assuming you need tickets for the whole event and not just the handshaking? I live in Osaka you see...

16. Kokoro

Kokoro Kenkyuusei

^You only need at least one handshake ticket for sakura no ki ni narou (first press, not theater that is a different event). Then you can see the performance before the hs (AKB) and during the breaks (NMB) and shake hands with one line of girls per ticket.

I have two tickets and I'll get Sayaka/Milky line and Tomomi/Mocchi line :drool: .

Unfortunately SKE Osaka hs event is at the same day. The place is quite close, if I am lucky with timing I might make it to both of them.

17. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

On May 14th, our girls will have their first real show outside the Kansai area!
    They're going to perform N1 at Zepp Fukuoka *__* congrats girls [clap]
    The ticket is a little expensive (5000 yen) but it includes a NMB x Hawks uchiwa, a handshake event ticket (in Fukuoka's Yahoo Dome!!!), and a ticket to Hawks vs Lions baseball match! (the Hawks are Fukuoka's local team)

18. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Does that mean there might be a DVD of their performance (which would be better than anything we are getting now -- which is er... nothing)? :)

19. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

^Not a DVD but there's a chance we could get a LOD or a TV Program which airs it :cute:

20. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I wouldn't mind the LOD or TV program, but I think it would be good to have a DVD too, but that's just me.