1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

You're not :XD: She definitely is the hotter pick in the pair.

2. meimei

meimei Kenkyuusei

Here are my wants for team rather than predictions::

Team M
    Kinoshita Momoka
    Hikawa Ayame
    Kawakami Rena
    Ota Riona
    ---------------
    Azuma Yuki
    Takano Yui
    Tanigawa Airi
    Okada Risako
    Otani Riko
    Fujita Runa
    Nakagawa Hiromi
    Hayashi Momoka
    Murakami Ayaka
    Sato Sorai
    Kodakari Yuuka
    Yagura Fuuko

However I do think I have confirmed it in my head, that Jo and Yogi are in. Which is a shame because at the moment I am not a fan...

3. mixedmedia

mixedmedia Kenkyuusei

Watching Star Hime, only Ohtani Riko stands out to me. She kind of looks like a younger CinDy with big Kojiharu ears. Jo Eriko reminds me of a bratty Asahi Nao from Idoling!!!

4. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Jo is certainly prettier in Star Hime and looks somewhat confident. But one sec?! We heard and saw a bit of her audition. She wasn't THAT good, not better than Keira imo and certainly not worth all the "I found another Jurina" talk. Dunno though, I'll judge her when I see her perform, but for now, out of all the beauties we have...

And wendy, you're damn right, Runa looks A LOT more than just hotter than Mizuki. It was just the photos apparently. And Runa is the only one who managed to look the same XD

Honestly though, most of these girls are the prettiest newcomers I've ever seen, and if that formation (When they greeted N) is the main idea, then I'm more than happy cause a lot of my favorites are already in the front line XD
    (Did you guys see Rina though?! OMGDFGASDFAS FUCKING HOT the way she's clinging to Sayanee. Such a sweet Ikemen :^O^: )

I just realized that compared to AKB's theater with unimpressive seating and SKE's that doesn't even belong to them in the first place with crowded and ugly ass stages/LODs, NMB has the best and hugest theater. Whenever they zoom out it feels like a concert.

5. pandamint

pandamint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Twitter:
    kuolla
    That is honestly the only adjective that comes to mind when I see her. Maybe it's just because I've known too many people with that same kind of look? I already don't like her though.

^^^^^^^ :drool: this, so much.

6. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I don't know if you were referring to the footage on Star Hime, but I think that was from TDC, not the NMB theater.

Anyway, I just watched Star Hime. Man, everyone's so young. I just can't be a fan of 11/12-year old girls, that's just too much (or too little, if you look at from that perspective...) -_-;

7. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^Welcome to the world of idols 8D

SKE's theater is awful, AKB's is godly except for the pillars and then everyone knows they did that on purpose (also the AKB theater is the most intimate), and NMBs was built as a comedy theater so there's no visual obstruction.

Also NMB has the biggest theater, but they all seat about the same amount (so that means that if you get shitty seats in NMB's theater you get no view of the action unlike AKB's lol)

8. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

^^No, I was referring to the N1 DVD :D

If NMB's theater's that enormous, you can't live the moment like you do at AKB's.

9. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I sat 2 rows from the front for N1, and 3 rows from the back at N2. Seats are good no matter where you sit in theatre tbh. Unless for some reason you choose front row, as far left as you can go, can't even hazard a guess how those guys see. I thought the theatre was fairly small, but then I've only really ever been to larger gigs, and even then every theatre type show I've seen has been larger than that.

10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    well i was at least hoping that they'd be in high school. but i always cheer for the girls that are (relatively) older. it was hard enough trying to get used to NMB's youth... and there's a reason i got into AKB48 when their members were older =)

11. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Hello! NMB fans~

NMB are quickly rising up on my ladder to become my favorite AKB sister group and I want to learn more about the girls. Can anyone explain to me what the best NMB TV to watch is and tell me the differences between the shows?

Kay

12. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Docking48: a talk show with super cute girl announcers where they have a random celebrity special guest and talk to them. there's a challenge at the end. i found it kinda boring. the nmb presence is like the akb presence in naruhodo high school, except without the research projects... they just sit in the back and occasionally answer something.

Star Hime Sagashi Taro: they've had some NMB48 features, like picking the new members and such. occasionally i'll watch it if it seems like something's interesting but for the most part i don't.

NMB48 no Kagaijugyou: similar to naruhodo high school, 3 girls go and learn something about someone, somewhere in osaka. it's pretty fun but it's also short.

NMB48 TV shows aren't that great yet... I still think AKB Shukan, AKBingo, AKB XX! and Nemousu AKB are much better. Though... I'm looking forward to their new show, Naniwa Nadeshiko, hopefully it'll be good.

13. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

Thanks for that. NMB48 no Kagaijugyou seems the most interesting bt I'll look into them all~

Kay

14. kitkat00

kitkat00 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I like NMB48 no Kagaijugyou since I find it easy to understand and I like how it's always Nana (my favorite) and two other girls, it helps me see how the personalities of the other girls better when with other shows I feel overloaded with too many girls at once :D

15. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

Maybe it has been discussed but I don't see a topic explaining it as for AKB48 or SKE48...

So what is the procedure to see a NMB48 stage ? I guess the ticket application by e-mail is also used for them so what is the address, what do I have to write and how many days before do I have to send it ? I plan to go to Namba next Saturday.

Thank you very much if someone knows. :)

16. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I'm not sure if NMB do super enpou tickets, they may have some system for foreigners only short staying.. I think the guys from supermelion saw them that way. Not sure how this process works as I'm not eligible.

For regular tickets you need to register with the ticket website which you find by going to the ticket section on nmb48.com, the ticket site is a separate thing, can't remember but I think you need an address in Japan? (was like 4 months ago I joined can't recall) at which point you apply online for tickets for the shows about a week in advance (there is a list of all the shows available to apply for), you can apply for as many shows as you wish, as each one is drawn separately from a lottery. I've won twice out out probably 40-50 apps. There's no guarantee to them, and as they become more and more popular it's only going to get more difficult. Hopefully I'll get to go again before I leave Japan in 6 weeks.

17. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

Ok, I'll check that, thank you for your answer. :) You know, even if Super Enpou exists, I'm not eligible as I'm in Japan for 6 months. And I have a Japanese address so no problem if it is necessary.

The thing is that I just can't read kanjis and know basic words...

18. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    If you run the website through google chrome, the translation sucks but it's enough to figure it out.

19. Korewahondes

Korewahondes Kenkyuusei

I managed to register on the website. Now I've just applied for a show next Saturday (or so I think xD). Now I just have to wait for an e-mail if I understood correctly.

20. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki