1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    @donjonnie

Today at Team BII "Namba egao kaika sengen" performance, 4 kenkyusei members were promoted into the Team BII roster:
    • Sakashita Mako
    • Sakurada Ayaka
    • Tatsumoto Yayoi
    • Tanaka Yukino
    https://twitter.com/nmb48_official/status/1664601422288269316
    http://news.nmb48.com/etc/20230602/210440.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to attend a theater performance, follow the guide :D

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Mana

Mana Under Girls

This week, in NMB48 no #Emosuto episode 9, some members recorded short MVs for past NMB songs.
    I really like the one that Sakatan & Shinshin did for "Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo", watch it here! ^^

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

• Like Like x 4
  3. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    NMB48 ranked 88th at Billboard Japan Mid Year Artists 100, highest among 48 groups https://www.billboard-japan.com/d_news/detail/126161/2

I don't know how Billboard chart works, if Billboard prefers digital music distribution, not really because there're 2 Johnny Groups on top 10 & they haven't released their music digitally. BTW, it's nice to see some 90s Japanese musical artists on top 100 such as Mr Children

Last edited: Jun 11, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2023/04/16 Extreme Hot Classic 2023

I recently watched this show! it's a special show that NMB did, with Reiko as the MC, and 9th gen members: Yukatan, Manamin, Reina, Tenna and Yoshimin. The theme is spicy food, and every 9th gen member (except Yoshimin) is introducing a special corner, it's some kind of skit. Yoshimin appears in all of them (so she actually gets the most screentime probably haha).

The first corner is Yukatan's one and she's a chef! She introduced her corner a bit and then they played the video of it. She's literally the cutest >.< Everything she does or say is cute <3 This corner is like a cooking show and the theme here was italian food, so she cooked arrabbiata pasta. But before that, she invited Yoshimin, and Yukatan did her little imitation of dog's emotions (it's too cute T_T). Yoshimin also asked her what's the capital of Italy, and Yukatan answered Tokyo XD I know she wasn't serious with this (probably just didn't know), but that was so funny lol. She also asked her later about the flags behind them (it had the Japan flag and Italy flag), she asked what country is it for the Italy one, and Yukatan said Germany XD Please XD also the flag was on the wrong side so they had to turn it haha. I love the part when they tried to do the emotion thing together but they always got the intro wrong, and then they didn't even do it because it cut and went back to the cooking lol. well, there wasn't much cooking anyway ^^; the pasta was already done and all Yukatan did was to cook a pack of sauce haha. then she added spices and Yoshimin tasted it, and Yukatan tasted it after and her reaction was too cute ;w; Yoshimin also did the emotion thing in the end lol it was cute ^^

Next corner was Manamin, she played a role called 'Nihemana', it's like an interview, and she gave advices to Yoshimin about different things. Everytime she said something, they would write it on screen and replay the sentence lol. I guess I would enjoy this part more if it was subbed maybe >.< but it was fun! Her acting is good! They brought spicy food at the end and made Yoshimin eat it, then Manamin tried it as well and had a bad reaction. So they asked her after the video and she said that it was actually acting lol she can eat spicy food!

The 3rd corner was Reina, she played a scene like in a drama, where she goes to a restaurant, I guess she's supposed to act as an older man, and there's Yoshimin acting as a young girl who's eating very spicy food and who's ok with it, so Reina decides to eat spicy food as well but it doesn't go very well lol. That's what I understood from the story! it's funny to watch for their reactions, especially with Reina, she cried because it was too spicy XD and she keep eating sweets to make the spiciness go lol.

The 4th corner with Tenna was too funny because she did the exact same drama scene as Reina XD it also had Yoshimin and the same story, but also Reina sitting at the back playing her role lol. Tenna had a hard time with the spicy food, she's actually not good with it, so it was quite bad for her >.< I loved this idea of repeating the scene played by two different members, and both of them had really funny reactions lol. I love this part.

Lastly, they also did a special corner with Reiko and Yoshimin, where Yoshimin eats spicy food while Reiko makes a drawing of her. and at the very end, they made the fans vote for the favorite corner, and the winner ended up being Yoshimin XD She was in every corner indeed lol. She ate so much spicy food the whole time, I guess she is actually the one who's the best with it haha. She did great! Personally, my favorite corner was Yukatan's one, it was too cute! But I enjoyed them all!

This is a really good show to learn more about the 9th gen members, it's entertaining! I hope they'll do more shows like this :flower:

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    that was certainly one of my favourite shows of all time :lol: it's classic YNN surrealism at display but they really put an effort in this time and crafted something beautiful! Each of the parts has a different flavour but they're connected by the spicy food theme in fascinating ways. I remember when the show was announced and Yoshimin was written as "VTR only", I was kinda disappointed, but it turned out she was the main star of the show[hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    NMB48 will be at Impact Nation in Jakarta, Indonesia on 29 July
    IMG_20230618_195022.jpg

Last edited: Jun 18, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  8. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Kojirin and Chihhii at a launch event for Osaka Tourism Bureau's tourism app 'Discover OSAKA':

Last edited: Jun 23, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  9. irontech

irontech Next Girls

Comic Con YT channel uploaded their recent Osaka ComicCon x NMB48 digest video.

Their comments as Osaka ComicCon PR ambassadors.

• Like Like x 1
  10. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 1
  11. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Kojirin, Shiori, Rei and former member Aayan go on a 5th Gen trip to Awajishima:

• Like Like x 1
  12. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Part 2 of the vlog of their visit to Awajishima:

Another video will premiere tomorrow (7/13) at 19:00 JST:

• Like Like x 1
  13. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Announced today at the NMB48 Summer Fes:
    https://twitter.com/nmb48_official/status/1679829011202195456

28th single (title TBA) release on 10/4
    NMB48 LIVE TOUR 2023 9/14,22-23 and 13th Anniversary Live on 9/24

Also there's a team reshuffle - currently it's in a long thread in the Official Twitter but 48RequestHour has tweeted a graphic and the following info:
    https://twitter.com/48RequestHour/status/1679825325167869953
    EDIT: A member list has now been posted on the official website:
    http://news.nmb48.com/etc/20230714/215157.html

The new teams will start in the autumn.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2023
    • Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 3
  14. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  15. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

As much as I'm happy for Hirayama becoming captain, Sadano not being captain anymore PLUS being seperated from Sakatan (my two NMB oshimen) saddens me. :(

16. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
  17. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I think the worst part about this shuffle is that all kenkyuusei got promoted except one. That must suck

(for those who are curious, that one member is Yamamoto Hikari).

• Informative Informative x 2
  18. Izzy Trinh

Izzy Trinh Future Girls Studio48 Contributor

Oshimen:
    AKB48 Yukirin, AKB48 Naamin
    It's Yamamoto Hikaru, but it's not a big mistake.
    I remembered she went on hiatus in the early of this year, has she come back? Maybe that's the reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Typo ;; Thanks though!

20. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter: