1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] THE NMB48 thread!

Discussion in 'General NMB48 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Dec 7, 2010.

1. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    The 3 concerts digest

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    NMB48 is going to Impact Nation, a Japanese culture festival in Jakarta next week, but they'll perform in 2nd stage named Kyoto Stage, not in the main stage named Tokyo Stage

Maybe it's event organizer's strategy to attract people to Kyoto Stage but they should get prepared for a big crowd as Indonesian people's interest to 48g has been exponentially increased recently, also it's the first Japanese 48g live in Indonesia after 5 years. Looks like there're a lot of new fans who want to see a Japanese 48g for the first time since they became fans

In Tokyo Stage, the main stage, there will be Kana Boon & Flow, bands best known for singing Naruto theme songs. Naruto is the most popular anime in Indonesia

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Mana

Mana Under Girls

2023/06/14 NMB48 Werewolf 9th Village

I recently watched this! I love when idols play the werewolf game ^^ This one is with the 9th gen KKS. They also did one last year with the 8th gen, but sadly it was with zoom... I wrote about it back then, here! I actually went to read that post again when I started this show because I forgot what were the different roles and their purpose lol. So I'll write it again XD The roles are: 3 villagers, 2 werewolves, 1 person who can know the identity of another player (once by "day"), 1 person who can know if the eliminated player was a werewolf, 1 person who can save another player, and 1 person who's like a fake villager. Because there are a lot of them (17 members), they played twice with 9 members each time, and one of them got to play both times, it was decided by janken, and it's Reina who won! So she was in both games. At the end, they still had time, so they actually did a 3rd game. This time, they decided who will play the game by picking sticks randomly and the ones with the red ones got to play. and Reina got it, so she played 3 times in total XD My opinions about the games under spoiler!

For the first game, the werewolves were Wakatan and Ayami, Yukatan was the one who could know the identity of a person, Koyori was the one who could save a person, and Reina was the one who could know if the eliminated person was a werewolf. but Reina got eliminated right away because she was saying weird things during her intro XD (she did better in the two other games lol). Yukatan told everyone about her role right away, and of course, for the first night, she asked about her sister, and she learned that Wakatan is a werewolf, Yukatan's reaction there was too cute btw ^^ She was so cute the whole time T_T She was the best in this game haha. She was like, acting a role, speaking in a "scary" way and making "scary" expressions, she was too entertaining and cute (also at the beginning when she read her number as 6 but it was 9, adorable lol >.<). So she told everyone about Wakatan being the werewolf and Wakatan defended herself by saying that actually she is the one who can know someone's role and that it's Yukatan who's the werewolf (XD she tried...). She got eliminated and after that, Ayami "killed" Yukatan the next night, Koyorin didn't save her because she couldn't save the same member twice in a row. then it went quite fast because the other girls voted Ayami out and the villagers won. Ayami is too young to know how to lie >.< Overall this was fun but it went a little too fast and it didn't have enough lies etc.

The 2nd game was a little more interesting, the werewolves were Honopii and Rio, Reipon was the one who could know the identity of a person, Nishiyuma was the one who could save a person, and Yukino was the one who could know if the eliminated person was a werewolf. Reipon said her role during the intro but right after, Yoshimin said that she's the one who has that role o_o She was all serious about it lol. at the end, more people believed Reipon so they eliminated Yoshimin. turns out she was the fake villager! For this game, I thought Honopii and Rio played their roles really well, they weren't suspicious and they managed to always convince others that someone else was suspicous, so in the end, they won!

Last game was quite entertaining, the werewolves were Misora and Wakatan (again lol), Ayami was the one who could know the identity of a person, Reina was the one who could save another person, Manami was the one who could know if the eliminated person was a werewolf, the fake villager was Tenna. During their intro, Ayami told her role, then Misora said that it's actually her who can know the indentity of a person. and I'm not sure why but the other girls believed her more than Ayami and Ayami got eliminated first! I was confused because Ayami actually said the name of a villager (written on the card, it was Koyorin) while I'm pretty sure Misora didn't give any name, it should have been obvious ^^; Koyorin believed Ayami, and she also guessed quite fast who the two werewolves were and she keep trying to convince others but it didn't work >.< She was going a bit crazy telling them that it's those 2 haha. At the end when 5 of them were left, Misora accused Reina of being a werewolf and Wakatan tried to have a surprised reaction but it was really bad acting XD so they looked at her like... XD she got eliminated next lol. That part was funny. then Koyorin was "killed" by Misora, but in the end, Reina and Ami voted Misora out, so this time the villagers won. ^^

This was a great show!!!

Random bonus... Yukatan's intro:

[hehe][hehe][hehe]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    NMB48 members going to Impactnation Japan Festival in Jakarta, Indonesia, 29 July 2023:

Wakana Abe, Chihiro Kawakami, Karin Kojima, Misaki Sakata, Haruka Sadano, Rei Jonishi, Mikana Yamamoto, Misaki Yoshino

http://news.nmb48.com/event/20230619/115212.html

• Informative Informative x 3
  5. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2023
  6. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    the chokowai girls (izumi, keito, jonishi rei) streamed live from a scary spot at night.

i really like keito's hair in a side part. what I really don't like is her performance up(hair)do that always leaves her antenna.

• Like Like x 4
  7. lionel90

lionel90 Under Girls

Twitter:
    Lionel_90
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    NMB48 in JKT48 theatre Picsart_23-07-29_16-33-03-018.jpg

9. LarcKen

LarcKen Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Taguchi Manaka
    Arriving at Jakarta airport

• Like Like x 1
  10. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    The concert itself:

• Like Like x 4
  11. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Yuuka Kato produced the NMB48 NEXT GENERATION 789 LIVE

• Like Like x 2
  12. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Familiar songs for Indonesian/JKT48 fans.
    I actually think NMB48 should've performed 1 or 2 latest songs for promotion but I'm satisfied with the show

Anyway, have you listened to Azizi JKT48 version of Bokura no Eureka? It has a new arrangement & she performed with a band. If this arrangement had Japanese lyrics, would be fit to be an opening theme of a slice of life anime set in a seaside town ;)

Last edited: Jul 30, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  13. irontech

irontech Next Girls

During Next Gen Live 789, it coincides with Kato Yuka's gradcon. Here was a video that was uploaded that shows the entire original Team BII with all 3rd Gen OG members.

This is more like a "behind the scenes" video. Some are definitely very familiar to some.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

From TIF2023 yesterday, NMB performing "Datte Datte Datte" with Sakatan and Keito as centers!
    I found this performance very cute and I love these two as centers. Soon they'll be together in Team BII.
    New aces for the group maybe? (I hope so! lol)

<3 www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQPdkBI9Dzg <3

15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    The members of the idol group NMB48 appeared at the opening ceremony of "EXPO '70 Pavilion Annex" at Expo'70 Commemorative Park in Suita City,

You will find stills here
    https://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2290352/full/

• Like Like x 1
  16. x_lambs

x_lambs Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    worklodz
    those costumes are straight out of fallout 3

17. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Another video of the fashion show:

• Like Like x 1
  18. nvmea

nvmea Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Hongo Yuzuha
    Twitter:
    nvmea
    2023/07/30 - Sporty NMB Live Stream in Yoshimoto Sports Festival

watched this 6 hour stream from the sports festival where NMB members (Reiko, Keito, Yuina, Miyu, Yayoi, Mako, Yukino, Reipon) had a small MC booth, featuring various Yoshimoto guests throughout. For start, 6 of them had some free talk, with Miyu already setting up her boke character for the day, meanwhile the other 2, Mako and Keito, went to show us the facilities - but that took some time thanks to YNN quality sound issues, even though it was not a YNN stream… Anyway there was some more talking among the members, usually centred around their own sports experience. I found it interesting that when they saw Yoshida Saori was there, they all spoke about her very excitedly and respectfully, truly a legend! The talk segments were always alternating with shots of the main hall, where all(?) the activities were happening, featuring various Yoshimoto personalities - including Hara Karen, the only NMB member who was actually participating in the festival itself.

The first guests were none else but Cocorico, of Gaki no Tsukai fame. Great experience for the girls (Reiko/Keito/Yayo/Reipon) for sure. I loved how Cocorico handled obviously not knowing the girls, they basically joked that they did and made up random stuff about the members, really loosened the atmosphere, all in all an enjoyable talk. The next segment (Yuina/Miyu/Mako/Yukino; also Keito and Yayoi for a bit) was rugby with special guest Karen, they just kinda messed around. Then another talk (Keito/Yuina/Miyu/Yayoi) with comedians Magical Lovely, where the members got to talk a bit more than with Cocorico, but after all the highlight was once again Miyu acting dumb throughout. Then everyone's favourite activity Double Dutch, once again 3 girls doing okay and Miyu throwing for content. Next one was volleyball (Reiko/Mako/Yayo/Reipon) with pro volleyball players, two of them actually already appeared in the Spokin volleyball ep. It was quite amazing how they managed to do a volleyball lesson within that minuscule space, although it also seemed that not all the equipment around survived it unscathed. Reipon and Reiko have both played volleyball in the past so they did well, so did Mako expectedly, and Yayoi, well, if you've seen Spokin before you can imagine... Then fitness training (Yuina/Mako/Yukino/Reipon) with 2 random comedians, first some HIIT, then some weird juggling with handkerchiefs - and since there were no Yayo nor Miyu it went fairly smoothly. The final segment (Reiko/Mako/Yukino/Yayo) was supposed to be about football, but they had to wait 30 minutes for the guests, so they tried their best to come up with things to do. There was a fun part where Reiko asked them about their favourite football players, and Mako said Cristiano Ronaldo, but the other two didn't know anyone so they made up stuff, it was like "Oh I like… Kobayashi! He's… tall! And he's good at… uhm, passing!" - which, to be honest, was not that different from your usual football studio with ACTUAL EXPERTS… Anyway the guests eventually arrived, but they apparently had not been really aware about having to do this and so had no real plan, anyway they just did some football training, and as always, only Yayoi almost ended up hurting herself and everyone around… Otoh Mako excelled and it once again showed that they should be utilizing her sports skills more, because it's such an easy way to impress demography idols are most popular with!

So that was about it, a lot of cute and funny moments throughout. Overall MVP was Miyu for the comedy part and Mako for the sports part (honourable mention Reiko, who actually has a surprisingly rich history of doing all kinds of sports, considering her otaku side, well even Yuina was shocked that Reiko could do sports so well!). Also for Reipon this was one of first such jobs together with senpais and she had no problems blending in, hopefully just first of many to come!

• Like Like x 2
  19. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    Here is the setlist:

M00 overture (Danceable! ver.)
    M01 Yasashisa no Inazuma
    M02 Ne mo Ha mo Rumor
    M03 FRUSTRATION
    M04 Gattsuki Girls
    M05 Don't hold me back
    M06 Boku Dake no Kimi de Ite Hoshii
    M07 Namida no Hyomen Choryoku
    M08 Must be now (Kato Yuuka & Ishida Yuumi)
    M09 Dancing High (Ishida Yuumi & Kawakami Chihiro)
    M10 Gomen Aisenainda (Kawakami Chihiro & Kojima Karin)
    M11 Gokai (Kato Yuuka & Kojima Karin)
    M12 Tonari no Banana (Kato Yuuka & Kawakami Chihiro)
    M13 Avocado Jane~shi... (Ishida Yuumi & Kojima Karin)
    M14 Itoshiki Rival
    M15 Green Flash
    M16 Hontou no Jibun no Kyokaisen
    M17 NO WAY MAN
    M18 Be happy
    M19 Peak
    M20 After rain
    Encore
    EN01 Yaban na Kyuuai
    EN02 Yasashisa no Inazuma
    EN03 Hachinosu Dance
    EN04 Eien Yori Tsuzuku You ni

Graduated members Azuma Yuki and Kawano Nanaho also appeared during the encore (encore only)

• Like Like x 3
  20. Rockin

Rockin Kenkyuusei

I'm still impressed to see how Makochi's smile is contagious ! She's so cute !

• Agree Agree x 1