[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    I'm starting to like Synchronicity. Probably the only main (?) song of Nogi's that I like since Influencer. (Nigemizu and ItsuDeki are boring for me). Synchronicity sounds very spring-ish. But then again, most of Nogi's songs are spring-ish (for me one of the notable ones is Skydive), if not ballads.

I wonder if this is the A-side? But I can't hear Ikoma's voice here (well it is like 90% Ikuta's voice afterall)

1 mins Synchoronicity preview from the ads:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ I hope this is only a B-side, just like Fuminshou, Boku dake no Hikari, etc.
    But I don't mind if it's the A-side tho..

3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Ikoma is not even chosen for the CM, so I doubt she take a part in that song. Indeed this song felt "fresh" unlike the other ones. The dance move also help IMO, since it's not your usual Nogi style. Had another discussions in other forums, and most still think about this as B-Side, where A-Side will be announced around March

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Synchronicity very bright and pure song! It has "forget the sad moments of your life, dry your tears GO! To the bright and Happy future GO!" feeling like some AKB song has, but pure as usualy Nogi-style. I like it. Not just funny happy song like TaiyoKnock. Now I'm absolutly want to see Ikuchan in center =) Where is anounce???

P.S. Yes! Vety fresh and springish feelings =) I LOVE IT!

5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I don't really like Synchronicity, the chorus feels like I've heard it similar tune so many times before.
    Hoping for a strong/cool A-side like Seifuku no Mannequin then I don't mind Ikoma center.

6. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    Nogizaka46 x ipet
    IMG_20180213_105123.jpg
    Short ver

Long ver

https://nogizaka46.ipet-ins.com

Karin, Denchan, Maaya will appear on Ramen Walker TV (2/24)
    IMG_20180213_103952.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rivaan

Rivaan Kenkyuusei

I'm pleased to see that Amazon (UK) has so many Nogizaka songs/albums on its digital music store! Quite a lot of singles were added a few days ago on 9th Feb, which is a nice indication that they want to appeal to more international fans (the fact that they implemented a machine-translation feature on their official site and are posting in English on Facebook also helps). A shame they haven't released, on Amazon, the album Umaretekara Hajimete Mita Yume. I would buy that for Influencer and Secret Graffiti alone.

8. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Spotify in Australia now has Nogizaka46 songs as well! 2 weeks ago there wasn't any lol

9. Nelke

Nelke Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Takita Kayoko
    The US iTunes Store now also has more Nogi music! So glad I can finally, and easily, buy it

10. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

fanart of Ikoma, Nanase and Yoda

[​IMG]

source

11. UrFavAsianGuy

UrFavAsianGuy Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Where is Nogi's 20th single announcement? :asdfgh: Or Ikoma is not going to get a farewell single? :hehe:

12. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

13. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I was thinking this might be a great compromise:
    Ikuiboshi front 3, but with Ikuchan in centre instead.

14. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Does Nogi ever use that building though?

This makes me kinda conflicted as well... :D It should be Ikoma's farewell graduation, but it's also the 20th Single. Prior to Ikoma's grad announcement I think lots of people also expecting Iku-chan to center this as well.

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    The thing about Nanamin and Maimai's grad singles (it was only those, right?) is that they were the first time they centred, and they were really popular.
    Ikoma isn't and has centred 6 times, more than anyone. Unless you count double centre as equal to solo centre, in which case she's tied with Nanase.

I dunno.
    I feel like people who are really pissed about her not getting centre, enough to not buy the single for that reason, will probably leave the fandom when she's gone anyway so don't really matter... sorry.

16. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
  17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    They're moving just down the road. Most of the SME work done will now be done in Tokyo Midtown Tower, which isn't far away.

I don't see any mention of Johnny's though. I don't think it has actually been sold yet.

18. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

19. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    The whole Nogizaka discography is finally available in Canada! As far as I know, up until today, it was only a few albums.

20. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    The Mouse CM front five for the 20th single's fine with me :D Iko-7se-Mai-Iku-Ashu