1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    I can't imagine their chaotic schedule if they really want to do asia tour in 2018. They're also gonna do a summer tour, bd live, under live, and some individual jobs like stage/musical in this year. Hope everyone is alright.

2. Endorsi

Endorsi Member

Oshimen:
    Endo Sakura
    Hoping this tour would push through, and if it does, priority cities must be Shanghai, Singapore, and Bangkok.
    I also hope more Fukujins could participate especially Maiyan.

3. innoaloe

innoaloe Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Hako-oshi
    Twitter:
    HangingBridge46
    Jakarta, please... :D
    Although I must say K-Pop is way a stronger market here...

4. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I’ve read this too in severe site too ..

Nogi’s go to my hometown .. will be very proud if its happen !:awesome:

5. jan ken pon

jan ken pon Kenkyuusei

Now with BNK being as popular as it is Bangkok should be a good option.

6. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I think I figured out why Nogi is performing there 6th birthday live at two different stadiums. I think management still wants them to perform their entire discography. Seeing as how the stadiums are so close means they can shuffle members for certain songs quickly between them using motorized carts. This would be in line with them having done this every year prior. You can have mainly senbatsu at 1 Arena and unders at the other along with 3rd gen. The only song I can think of that requires all members in one place is Nogizaka no uta which can be done at 1 Stadium and and shown on the screen at at the other. If this is the case I'm sure that they will have many more surprises that I haven't thought of yet. I just wanted to throw the possibility out there for discussion. I don't think that it will probably follow the sequential single/album format they've had in the past. I'm sure that that they have an entire team working on Logistics if this is the case

7. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    They are doing it in two different stadiums because Jingu is their home but they need to maximize the number of fans that can watch. Hence, they expand seating by annexing the venue next door. It’s a money thing.

It will also allow them to do ‘synchronous’ performances in keeping with the 20th single theme. I can imagine that half of one selection in Jingu and the other half in the other all while performing the same song. Synchronicity!

I, for one,would love to get back to the original bday live format of order of release. The 5th Year Bday live was t disappointing because it wasn’t in order to accommodate Nanamin’s graduation. It broke the flow as you couldn’t anticipate the next song. I love it when they open with Guru Guru Curtain and close with Nogi no Uta.

Also, it’s fun to see who fills in for graduates. I’m sure we’ll get a steady dose of Asuka for graduates. But I also want to see 3rd Gen start to filll in the holes too.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I don't think synchronicity really has anything to do with it since it's a birthday live. No offense that's just how I feel
    I'll be asleep now so don't be too harsh on me lol

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  9. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    ashu seems obviously will got sayonara no imi , she's done it 2 times. i think based on gen ( 2nd / 3rd ) will do Ikoma's songs , or unders will do it. while imo they probably will do full members for tsuyogaru tsubomi and naimonedari

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I agree with you on this due to when they displayed the announcement on screen , they also written there Synchronicity . also, I think many fans would be unhappy if some songs aren't performed at the venue they are at, we don't know the format of the ticket sales yet, but if in all likelihood, they do not allow to choose the venue and system will choose it,then all the more reason all the songs should be performed both sides in some way.

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from 7Eleven

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 3
  12. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura

if the video does not show watch the video here

Some behind the scenes clip

Lets enjoy even despite the doom gloom of recent events

• Like Like x 2
  13. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    ^ Did they film in real cafes or simply a sound stage made to look like a cafe ?

14. keyaki daisuki

keyaki daisuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    When does the collaboration with seven eleven end? Especially the ツイン ウエハース one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. flash1898

flash1898 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yumiki Nao
    they are talking about the scandal teased by bunshun last week. full article will come out 16/06

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
  17. call me cubo

call me cubo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    小悪魔のあっしゅ
    Twitter:
    dipolacubo
  18. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    If you want to chat more about this stuff, just check Naachan's thread. There was a hot debate recently.

19. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  20. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Anyone here know Japanese?
    I need some help to convert my name to Japanese, specifically full-width Kana.
    Tried online converter but the Rakuten website rejected it.