1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. silver247

silver247 Kenkyuusei

I've just found this one recently and it become true.

82117375_1054829181569278_4385092344278417408_n.jpg

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Olympics is on the mid year. She should still be around right? The world needs to know how amazing this girl is.

3. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

That would be pretty awesome and she deserves it. Things like Tokyo Dome take a LOT of planning though.

Ok, a massive disappointment then.

They seem to be picking graduated idols as torch bearers so that could definitely happen.

4. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
    From your point of view, who is the next NanaMai? You know, there's always a top rivality in every AkiP's group. The rivality that can make the group alive. It's like Yin and Yang. Two very different top girls but complete each other.
    I honestly doubt there will be another NanaMai. Asuka is like stand alone right now. Management also seems to bring Mizuki closer to Asuka lately. But I still don't get their chemistry. Same with Yoda and Mizuki. I just don't get them. They seem have quite similar personalities.
    I once hoped for Kuboshita. For me, they were the perfect candidate. But unfortunately Shiori was falling, meanwhile Mizuki is skyrocketing.
    So yeah, there isn't any next NanaMai so far. But who knows? Maybe from 4th gen?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Management seems to strongly push Endo Sakura these days, and she seems to resemble Nanase more than Yoda, so I guess Endo will be one of them. As for the other half, I would say Mizuki, they seems to have a different personality and aura.
    As for Ashu, it's hard to say who is her rival these days, it should be Miona but I don't think Miona keeps up well with Ashu.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    The Momoko-Yoda pairing has kinda dropped off

I think Mizuki is a standalone and has kinda this mysterious aura like Ashu but is also not an Ashu (she is unique one of a kind)

Endo's best pairing/rivalry is Kakki. But its more like a IkuMai rather than NanaMai pairing to me at least

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Surprisingly I'm not sad she's graduating. Perhaps just about time. Ikoma's graduation was shocking to me tho

8. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

So maiyan will be center or not? Im not follow the development recently.
    Quiet dissapointing (and wasted opportunity) if she pass this ocassion.

9. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    I am guessing you choose the word 'was' as in a past event, don't you?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Tbh, I’m not really fond of those “rivalry” stuffs within the group lol Though I think it is unavoidable.
    That’s why I don’t really “rival” Ikuchan to any member.. hehe
    Or she just doesn’t have that official “rival” that’s why I don’t really mind about it? LOL

11. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

From my side,
    I think maiyan will be like ikoma, she will not accept it when Management want her to be the center,
    It means, the center will be another girl, in 'IF MAIYAN NOT GRADUATING THIS YEAR' kind of story :D

Its great if there will be a Unit for maiyan, like Igai Break kind of unit,
    or a Solo song with 'Thanks' Vibe in it..

Anyway, i don't feel like this is a sad moment, but its like a FINALLY moment that maiyan decide to grad now, it means she saw that her junior is more than enough to take nogizaka further...

Let's Think like this:
    - It is SAD and lonely to never see her again with Nogi, not in koujichu, not in Nogi Single, Not in jingu :)
    BUT
    - A new Instagram account will be created, and we can see her Instagram Story :)

12. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Nogi held their annual Seijin Shiki Today
    IMG_20200109_192131.jpg
    Momoko ; Zukki ; Miria and Hazuki are now Adults in Japanese Society

• Like Like x 6
  13. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

I don't think we'll see another NanaMai. And that's fine.

But the best way to replicate something similar, imo, would be to push Momoko again and give her a solo center before Mizuki. Then give Mizuki a solo center the next single after that. A Yoda-Mizuki rivalry would be too friendly/laid-back to be interesting. But I've never known Momoko and Mizuki to be close at all so that rivalry might be slightly less than friendly. Everyone's been talking about Mizuki's rise lately, it would be dramatic for Momoko to come out of nowhere and snatch the next 3rd gen center. It would also make for an interesting story with Momoko being the pure, innocent, girl next door type idol (and possible Maiyan successor with them being close). Then Mizuki as the more uhh less than innocent, less than pure, black hearted type idol.

As far as rivalries go in general, Kakki is so personable and well-liked that I can't really imagine her in a rivalry with anyone, even a friendly one.

I could see an inter-generational rivalry between 3rd gen and 4th gen. With 4th gen's popularity skyrocketing, I could imagine a storyline where 3rd gen doesn't want to 'lose' to 4th gen.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Some pictures, more at ModelPress.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  15. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Momoko, Miria and Hazuki looking super cute.

I keep forgetting Miria is so young.

• Like Like x 2
  16. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    • Like Like x 3
  17. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Momoko's yukata is so gorgeous and unorthodox.

• Agree Agree x 7
  18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Asahi Super Dry has revealed new package design for their beer products, to promote the new package, Asahi has come up with a new commercial starring Nogizaka46 members Akimoto Manatsu, Shiraishi Mai, Shinuchi Mai and Nakada Kana.

arashi-super-live.jpg

19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    New Baitoru CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  20. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

But that ain't a Yukata tho
    Yukata is for summer
    What Momoko and the others wears is called a Furisode Kimono used in special occasions.