1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wasn’t 46 hours enough? LOL!

2. kfr50866

kfr50866 Kenkyuusei

Does anyone where this clip is from?
    if the video does not show watch the video here

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Neosu

Neosu Kenkyuusei

Bananaman Drive Three I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. hibari

hibari Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ashuminamiona, momoko, kakki
    im more surprised that endo got on upper half but kakki not on the list. weren't they two always got paired up together.

5. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is the Karaage subunit of Ikuchan and Sayuringo still active ? We don't see it in recent times o_O

6. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Looks like we’re gonna get to see them in yukata in tonight’s Utacon natsu matsuri

Edit: Only Zuki, Manattan, Hori and Renka in yukata during TUBE’s Nihon no Natsu Kara Konichiwa performance

image.jpeg

Wow! August is quite the birthday month for Nogi (12 birthdays)!!! 2 of the days are shared 8th-Kakki & KitaYu; 20th-Maiyan x Manattan. The other shared birthday I can think of is Maichun and Ikuchan in January.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2020
  7. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

This week’s All Night Nippon with Yoda:
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1wK411n71Z
    Highlights:
    -In Yoda’s hometown (a small island in Fukuoka), she used to collect cicada shells and grab live cicadas and play with them. She also pranked people by putting empty cicada shells on their backs. Yoda names various bugs she’s okay with: butterflies, drone beetles, hairless caterpillars, earthworms. But not moths or hairy caterpillars, because they have skin-irritating poison. The earthworms around Yoda’s home are huge. In kindergarten, she collected lots of earthworms and made an album(?) out of them. Maichun is grossed out.
    -Yoda used to eat yakiniku for breakfast (offal, skirt steak, etc. I’ve also read she ate horse), cooking it on a gas stove on her veranda, but recently she finds it too heavy and has switched to only tomato juice for breakfast. Maichun says that in the past, the staff sometimes took members out to eat yakiniku after a recording, but she felt bad because she couldn’t eat much. Now that she’s older, Maichun is no longer able to eat lots of meat like yakiniku, which horrifies Yoda. In the past, Maichun could eat 30 minutes before a Live, but now, if possible, she goes 1.5 hours without eating before a Live.
    -Yoda promotes her movie Grand Blue, which was shot last summer. She was nervous on the set at first, but got lots of advice from everyone around her. Her biggest difficulty was responding to acting directions right away (e.g. “Say it this way”).
    -Last time Yoda was on ANN, she talked about doing DIY interior remodeling of her kitchen walls and windows, and constructing shelves. She is now installing new floor tiles.
    -Yoda doesn’t like milk or cheesecake, which makes her the same as ex-captain Reika.
    -Members have to watch their stomachs because of the new Route 246 outfits. During the first performance on Music Station, Yoda encountered unspecified problems which caused her to spend over an hour in the changing room, until eventually she covered her stomach for that one performance only.
    -In school, Yoda was too shy and nervous to talk to unfamiliar people, and always talked to the same friends in classes and clubs. Maichun says she was the same throughout much of college; she also had no male friends.
    -Last time on ANN, Yoda almost read a listener’s home address out on the air. This time, she almost held a listener’s letter with their home address up to the camera.
    -Yoda worked part-time at a ryokan (traditional Japanese inn) in her hometown. She arranged food on dishes, served it, and did cleanup. She was the only student there, but she felt comfortable with the older grandma and grandpa workers.
    -Yoda plays a song that her middle school music teacher introduced to her, Yasuda Rei’s Ashita Iro.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 13
    • Informative Informative x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Jikochuu de Ikou (or half of it..) and I see...

• Like Like x 3
  9. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Anyone knows line-up for Jikochu on that CDTV performance? I only saw Kubo and Kiichan as a non-senbatsu member..

10. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

It wasn't a full senbatsu. You are correct with Kubo and Kiichan being the only subs which is shame. Mgmt could at least given some more members to fill in.

• Agree Agree x 3
  11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Wasn't it really the "Route 246" senbatsu plus Ayane minus 4th Gen? We're lucky to get Ayane there.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Yeah, but they perform Jikochuu de Ikou and Ayane was a part of Jikochu's senbatsu. I'd take it if they perform wowowow first and then Jikochuu after that. Or maybe they will perform route 246 after that?

@Takoyama yeah, it's like minus 6 graduates and only plus 2 replacement.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  13. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

They wouldnt , It seems Mgt is intended to Have the Three 4thgen as the subs for Jikochuu

But if they werent Mgt mostly chooses these girls to sub :
    1st gen - Chima, Maaya , Nakada
    2nd gen - Miria
    3rd gen - Denchan , Riria

Last edited: Aug 11, 2020
  14. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Yamashita and Umezawa on this game show hosted by Bananaman

[This video has been removed by the uploader]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2020
  15. Gofindnova

Gofindnova Future Girls

Kubo is this week's All Night Nippon guest!

Highlights:
    -Kubo will throw a ceremonial first baseball pitch at the end of the month. She's been practicing by flicking a towel at home. Maichun also threw a first pitch two years ago. She practiced with an experienced staff member and thought she'd be okay, but the pressure of the real event was completely different and her pitch went wild.
    -Kubo’s whole family is good at ball sports, except for her. Her older sister taught her tennis for 3 weeks, until they gave up because she was bad at it.
    -Two days after the very cold 3rd Birthday Live, Maichun woke up with a strained back and literally couldn’t get up. She called the manager at work and said “Sorry, I can’t really move today.”
    -When Kubo was 5 years old, her family took her to her older sister’s piano recital, high up in a glass building. When Kubo entered the room, she saw cars down below, excitedly yelled “Ahh, cars!”, charged straight through the glass window, and split her forehead. The worst part, she says, is that her sister ended up performing alone. She still has scars from the surgical staples, though they're covered by her hair.
    -Nogi members have a wide range of preferred temperatures. Some will be wearing coats while others say it’s hot. Kubo and Hori are more sensitive to heat; Kubo sets her AC at 26°C. Maichun sets her AC at 28°C.
    -Kubo and Momoko sweat a lot during Lives. The make-up artists say their hair gets messed up after the first song. Shinuchi enjoys sweat during Lives, it feels like they’re really performing.
    -Despite being from the buggy countryside, Kubo can’t handle insects, to the point that her mom yells at her for being too scared. A neighbor girl terrorized her by forcing her to touch a grasshopper.
    -Kubo sings the Yagiyama Benyland amusement park song at 1:16:48.
    -Kubo plays a song that she enjoyed singing in school choir, Sakamoto Kyu’s Kokoro no Hitomi.

There’s a new ANN segment featuring the new 4th gen talking. This week is Hayashi Runa (first recording starts at 1:31:40).
    Some highlights:
    -What led Runa to audition? While she liked the Sakamichi series, she didn’t particularly yearn to become someone, but the application was very easy to fill out. When she reached the second review and met other candidates, she became motivated because she wanted to meet these cute girls who could become future Sakamichi members.
    -What led Kubo to audition? She also wanted to see cute girls. But, simply, she wanted to become Nogizaka.
    -Which member Runa aspires toward? She wants to grow to be more like Hori, who she says strikes a balance between beauty techniques and variety skills like making weird faces.
    -Which member Kubo aspires toward? Also Miona-san. Kubo asks if Maichun minds about kouhai saying who they admire. Maichun doesn’t mind, but she thinks it’s a pity if you enter the show biz industry and overlap similarly with others; originality is important. She also thinks it’s a waste if, e.g. a bunch of new members all say they favor Asuka, since Asuka fans will pay attention to those new members (meaning Asuka fans split their attention, non-Asuka fans pay less attention).

Last edited: Apr 30, 2021
    • Like Like x 14
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  16. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    This is my first post in the Nogizaka46 forum. I am a big Keyaki fan following Hinata as well (being part of Keyaki), however I always keep an eye on the "big sisters". It is only now that I am discovering this group and there are already certain songs that I found simply amazing and are on my everyday playlist (Kimi no na wa kibou, Nandome no aozora ka, Seifuku no Mannequin, to name my top 3). And of course the variety power of these girls is on a completely different level compared to my beloved "emo" imoutos. Nogizaka46 is just huge, with a heavy history and really hard to "discover"...

The truth is that, for international fans, it is really hard to find enough material about idol groups the more you move to the past. Keyavids is a great site as a source of reference towards almost everything "Keyaki" and I really wish there was a similar source for Nogizaka46 (or is there and I still haven't discovered it). With this and Youtube (and of course these very forums), I manage to be updated on almost everything that happens for these two younger Sakamichi groups, however finding material for Nogizaka46 is really tough. This and the fact that my Japanese are not advanced (yes I study Japanese) makes it hard even to follow Nogizaka under construction every Sunday afternoon (streamed on Youtube shortly after being aired). So I rely on scattered Youtube episodes, most without english subs to dig-in through the group's rich history.

I recently discovered beamsubs.com and managed to watch the amazing "before we knew it, we were here" documentary of Nogizaka46 but I was sorry to see that the older "Kanashimi no wasurekata" link I had on dailymotion is not active, so I have no access to it any more.

I therefore address the Nogizaka46 community for any online source of reference for this group, especially source with organized material like Keyavids. Thanks for any replies!

P.S. Also: What is the Nogi song playing at the end of the "before we knew it, we were here" documentary (during the titles)?

• Like Like x 2
  17. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    @Philosophy Senpai It is surprising seeing you here. I usually read your post in Keya thread.:)
    As for video material, I believe nogiarea.weebly is a good source for subbed Nogi video.
    As for the song, it is "Boku no koto, shitteru?" (24th single coupling song)

• Like Like x 3
  18. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @MasToppu Thank you very much! Well, I have to admit that keyaki is closer to my preferred style but Nogis are also amazing and their history demands the proper respect.

I have to say that some years ago it was AKB48 that introduced me to the idol world where I enjoyed mostly their variety but not so their songs. After accidentally watching Marika Ito's PV I learned about Nogizaka and the (then 2) Sakamichi groups. Nogizaka appealed to me with their songs a lot and at first I was refusing to look for Keyakizaka46 as the information was too much to intake. However, as information about the former was scarce while the latter had keyavids I hooked with Keyaki. I do prefer keyakizaka46 though but right now I am embarking on a journey to find more about nogizaka46.

There is also another reason but even more important. Keyakizaka46 girls have "grown" with me naturally with time as I follow them for 3 years, while Nogizaka girls were already established and now I am learning about them "in retrospect".

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. rentanDAISUKI

rentanDAISUKI Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Renka/Runa/Rika
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...3yyKyQYcW9hqM9iLaFZcZP3mLA/edit#gid=994014670 try this tho some old links are dead and you need to do some digging.

20. Philosophy Senpai

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    I just checked the recommended sites...
    @MasToppu I would also like to ask for allowance to use this forum for an off-topic expression of my thanks to you for all the precious work you've put in translating precious Sakamichi material and make it accessible to the rest of the world. Contributions like yours are invaluable. So THANK YOU!
    @rentanDAISUKI Also Thank you my friend for the recommended site! You've done a great work in putting all this resources into a well-organized source of reference!

• Like Like x 1