1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Nogizaka46 thread!

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Mr Waffle, Feb 19, 2012.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    So, who are these two short hair center? Afaik, we had Ikoma centering 1-5th single, Taiyou Knock, and Againts, and short-haired Kanarin with Sankaku no Akichi under center. Oh, and Maaya center for Under's Love. That's three, btw.[hehe]

Last edited: Sep 5, 2022
  2. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Ikoma and Techi

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Shima-can

Shima-can Kenkyuusei

Lol, I think it was a credible article
    Lol, it turns out from Bunshun. 80-90% just fiction

4. Mimikkyu

Mimikkyu Member

Oshimen:
    48G itself.
    Rumor has it that Nogizaka46 will lost up to 5 experienced members to its future rival group. Nakanishi Aruno will be among them.
    https://nova.5ch.net/test/read.cgi/akb48/1662345098
    463380ed.jpg
    Translation:
    Leak information from LINE for Mr. Yasushi Akimoto's business partners
    A new group (name undecided) centered on the former last idol members who disbanded in May will be launched by the spring of 2023. In anticipation of his global expansion, general recruitment will not be conducted, and it will consist only of experienced people.
    In addition, it seems that they are planning to transfer about 5 people from the 46 and 48 groups to strengthen human resources.
    Nakanishi Aruno, a member of the Nogizaka 46's 5th generation, is said to be the strongest singing member.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Actually :D I'm already expecting Aruno to be one of them. I think they really have big plans for her and it might not work now under the current situation with Nogizaka. She has great potential so putting her in a new group where she can give an immediate impact is probably the best path to take. It wouldn't be surprising if she will be the one to take the lead in this group. They'll probably select members who are good at singing. I'm not familiar with the 48 group members anymore but don't they have this singing program? It said about 5 members from Sakamichi and 48 group so it means possible a Sakurazaka and/or Hinatazaka member could be pulled out. It doesn't mean all 5 are from Nogizaka, right? Could this be similar to that Produce 48? Maybe an 8 to 12-member group. Only this time they will just select members they think are the best to form this new group.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If the rumor is true I hope they discuss it with the members and not simply forcing it on them.
    It's just funny that they call it a rival group but they take the members from the rival itself, lame...

• Agree Agree x 6
  7. Xena55

Xena55 Kenkyuusei

Welp that would be like the worst thing ever. Hope it is just stupid rumors. Don't really want anything taken from Nogi, everyone is valuable.

I Actually (heh) love Aruno myself and I would follow her around but that's just a crazy proposition. Someone really highup must be enamored with her to a crazy level. Poor girl gonna kept being thrown in these spotlight situations.

• Creative Creative x 1
  8. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Nogi itasha

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Credit to uploader

9. ric_cr

ric_cr Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Uemu - Kyoko - Aruno oshi
    I don't think they allow that, disarming the 46G to give strength to the new group (possibly 44G), would totally lose the concept of rivalry. Many fans don't follow groups, they specifically support idols, losing some idols implies that 46G would lose strength and clearly the new group would rise to the top very quickly, becoming ridiculous. I also don't think it's that easy to move people from Sony Music to Avex, the only way would be for the new group to continue with Sony, not to mention that the agency of the members of Saku and Hina is Seed & Flower (Sony Music) and it would be impossible an agreement, in the case of Nogizaka who has his own agency Nogizaka46llc, but they are still from Sony I don't think they can. And if it were the case that they were forced, it seems to me that at that moment we would see an avalanche of graduations, since I do not think that the girls are going to leave so easily after all that they have fought to take 46G to where it is right now, and to start from 0 they will not have as many job opportunities as they do now, decreasing their income. In the case of 48G I don't know how it works since the groups have different labels each.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2022
  10. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    The idea to take 46G girls to other group to go against 46G group is insane.

I hope it's not true because I'd like the 11 of 5ki to be together for as long as possible and being separated to be placed to another group is beyond madness.

11. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    I think it is possible. Remember Matsui Rena and Ikoma kennin? Both of them from different company. Moreover, Ikoma even got a good result in Sousenkyo.

I don't mind if this is only a short project, for example until Kouhaku 2023 and see which group between that new group and Nogizaka, get better rating. As long as after Aruno return to Nogi, she will get permanent Senbatsu position (I won't follow that new group, though). But, if it permanent transfer, I compeletly disagree.

• Disagree x 3
    • Like x 1
    • Dislike x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  12. lovetrip

lovetrip Kenkyuusei

it already sounded suspicious, but seeing aruno mentioned all but confirms that it's fake. incel forum users are obsessed with her for all the wrong reasons, and her getting kicked out of nogi one way or another is their ultimate wet dream. besides, yasushi doesn't own the girls. i doubt he can just "transfer" them around like it's nothing, especially to a different label/agency. all in all, it just sounds like OP is pulling stuff out of their ass to get people talking and/or cope with the fact that aruno won't be fired from nogi, lmao.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Hmmm... I just saw this screenshot now and got curious so I had to check where this came from. I was led to this twitter user.
    https://twitter.com/_83citroen/status/1566338750787223553

This was posted 5:13 PM Sep 4, 2022. 5-6 hours later, the user retracted (in the replies) and claimed that it doesn't have any basis.
    But if this is for attention, then that retraction won't mean anything anymore since it has been retweeted many times. Assuming most users won't verify what they've read on twitter.

Bunshun posted that AkiP article on the same day too. I was expecting for these 2 rumors to match but somehow, it didn't.

I checked the twitter user further and seems like he/she hates Aruno and likes Okamoto(?). This user also has a strange way of tweeting.
    Instead of using Kanji or Romaji, he/she uses shortened Romaji (almost like abbreviation) or emojis to mention member names and I reckon this is to avoid being searched in the twitter search bar.

Well, we need to wait for 2023 to know if this rumor is really true or not lol.

14. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

Obviously the members have their own rights, it will just depends how much they can resist the pressure and make decision that will not offend any side because we all know the entertainment industry can be very toxic.

15. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    i just watched TV-Tokyo's Cambria Kyuuden , with this episode and the next being about Akimoto Yasushi. Towards the end, representatives from a company named Overse met up with him and presented a new idol group project and he does seem interested. but the decision : that's for the next episode. it seems the idol group would use the concept of cryptoassets and NFT . whether this is the aforementioned project or just another of a long list of idol projects, not sure.

16. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

New Cup Star CMs

• Like Like x 2
  17. LowkeySogger

LowkeySogger Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. JuriRena

JuriRena Next Girls

Oshimen:
    生田絵梨花・桜井玲香
    anyone interested in old nogi mags/photobooks, you can have it just pay for the postage, just pm me.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  19. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

More Cup Star CMs

Asuka solo short

@JuriRena Shouldn't that be posted in the S48 Shop thread?

20. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 3