1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[GENERAL] The Sakamichi Series group thread

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by kanjo, Apr 11, 2017.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    After posing the question on the Nogizaka general thread, forum members seemed interested in having one thread delegated for discussion and news related to BOTH Sakamichi Series groups. And, I suppose, the totally-not-a-joke Yoshimotozaka46.

Currently discussions pertaining to both groups can happen on only one of Nogizaka or Keyakizaka's general threads, or sometimes separate, completely independent discussions happen on both. This can lead to fans of only one group missing info about news, events, releases related to both groups because they only follow their group's thread. For example, discussion of SakamichiAKB from the Sakamichi perspective took place exclusively on Keyaki's general thread and many Nogizaka-only fans didn't know about it at all for another week. Also, I often find myself posting the same info to both groups when making content that relates to both, such as surveys, statistics, etc. which I often post.

Sorry for exclusive Keyakizaka fans for having this in the Nogizaka forums but since there was no other way to make the decision I defaulted to seniority. I hope no one feels excluded as a result.

If you're a fan of either group please follow this thread and ONLY have discussions related to both groups (in some way) and, if you don't mind, please direct all both-group discussion (particularly in the event of future collabs, or just discussion on the relationship between the two groups, and so on) here so no one misses it.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Bertowski21

Bertowski21 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thanks for making the thread kanjo :approve:

I do watch both their varieties though i don't really follow keyaki's news (yet).
    First questions, what's the purpose of sakamichiakb project? Is it an appeal to other groups fans (akb to sakamichi vice versa)? It didn't get me excited cause i don't follow akb at all, but i'm curious about it. Will there be another sakamichiakb project in the future?

3. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Before I answer, for anyone reading we're discussing the collab unit between AKB (inc. sister groups) Nogizaka and Keyakizaka on AKB's last single, SakamichiAKB.
    I think the purpose of SakamichiAKB is just the newsworthiness.
    It gets all three groups' names out there, benefiting all three.

It probably contributes most to AKB as AKB gets the extra sales and in media is put as the head of the project as it's their CD.
    There's a reasonable chance it will happen again next year, as Nogi and AKB have done similar collabs around the same time for a few years now.

Though I wish Nogizaka featured Keyakizaka on their CD before AKB did.
    I'm really hoping to see some kind of Nogi x Keyaki collab on Nogi's 3rd album.

4. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

now with this,
    should keyaki fans and nogi fans join in, and we can discuss in more type of topic :)

5. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    I'd just like to express my love for the song Dare no koto wo ichiban aishiteru? :inlove:
    The song itself if fun, the dance is cool too. I actually don't really favour Takahiro's choreography for Keya's songs (dunno feels they don't match the songs and most of the time look like an exercise dance routine :p), but I must say the dance in this one was well done :approve:

Haven't really checked out the lyrics behind it but from what I understand it kinda has a yandere feeling to it huh, which errr I don't mind maybe [hehe]:XD:
    The song seems to be doing fairly well on the digital charts too so yay!
    Would definitely love to see more collaboration of this sort in the future, especially if some of my oshis are involved~ :lol:

6. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    No chance! AkiP clearly said that there would be no confusions between Nogi and Keyaki :) and this is great! AKB is a mixture of everything and everyone so I don't any problem if 50th single center would be Techi or Erika or Nanase [hehe] This is AKB [hehe]

7. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    He said there would be nothing in senbatsu. No kennin, no senbatsu reps. He didn't say no collab units so it's entirely possible. Also they do some activities together.
    And I'm sure on Sony's end they won't allow participation in AKB on senbatsu level.

@SilentBreeze
    We could discuss the Sakamichi Series in general here which is fine but in particular I want this place to exist for things like the interaction on Nogichu, perhaps even the upcoming GirlsAward show. Maybe also next time there is a mixed 46 Show.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2017
  8. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

@kanjo i see, well

nogi will attend GirlsAward too right? or not..?

9. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yep.

Performing at GirlsAward is a long tradition of Nogi and becoming one for Keyaki too.
    And they're both sending models (6 from Nogi and 5 from Keyaki)

Kobayashi Yui, Habu Mizuho, Hirate Yurina, Watanabe Rika, Watanabe Risa
    Kitano Hinako, Saito Asuka, Shiraishi Mai, Nishino Nanase, Hori Miona, Matsumura Sayuri

And Nogi's Akimoto Manatsu will be a co-host with Yamachan and the FujiTV announcer Ozawa Youko.

10. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

^
    it'll be sweet if they record a short video together LOL

like just "yeayyyyy, we meet again" or something like that

just like when they close to each other

11. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 1
  12. phikr1

phikr1 Kenkyuusei

love your work kanjo :lol::lol::worthy:
    all those info being served in single plate(file) :banana:
    i also make a list like yours but only for certain individuals/groups (not limited for idol) just to see how many from certain prefecture, whos the shortest/tallest, blood type, etc , for silly and trivial reason lol :XD:

edit : just realized i have the same birthday with one of hiragana member lol

Last edited: Apr 14, 2017
  13. saekokuga874

saekokuga874 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberisa
    Thanks for this thread! I got into Nogi after stumbling into Keyaki, now I love both groups. I don't really get into comparison discussions at all because they both seem so different even though they are Sakamichi series. My bias in Keya is Watanabe Risa and my bias in Nogi is, safe to say now, Sakurai Reika!

I hope they take and share some pictures in the upcoming TGC event :) Also, Risa and Naa-chan are Non-no models together but since they both seem like the type to react rather than initiate, I feel like future interactions will be scarce haha.

14. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I want a tv show together. :worthy::worthy:
    And i like the pair ikuchan and shida like a band or something it could be great...

15. boffyee

boffyee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I want a sakamichi 46 senbatsu election.....akip:spam::wall::worthy:

16. SunSica

SunSica Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    It would be really really nice to see sakamichi in a joint school sports festival special. maybe a NUC and Keyakake collab episode. (preferably before any major graduation happens). And maybe we can have a special battle (tug of war, sumo, etc.) between 3rd gen Nogi and Hiragana for exposure hahaha. And down the line we could have maybe a Mechaike Sakamichi Special of some sort. (if Mechaike is still relevant nowadays)

17. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    I'll just hope for joint Sakamichi 46 Hours this year :banana:

18. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    • Like Like x 2
  19. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    SakamichiAKB will be performing on next week's AKB48Show.

• Like Like x 1
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

from AKB48 show

if the video does not show watch the video here

backup

Last edited: May 14, 2017